• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Want to write an E-fed card or Roleplay?

damn. now thats a promo poster! high five doc.

-jenks\milenko. i like you guys. but this is war. dont know much bout my partner but if i have to, ill destroy the both of you....

& coco, im not that helpless- but i do appreciate the thought of pairing me w\ an established WZCW fighter.

;)

Meh, my RP is up. I liked the concept but had trouble executing it the way I wanted. It was so hard writing for a relatively normal character compared to Dr. Alhazred, who's so outside the box.

I like it in the end but I'm not fully satisfied. Well this is why I did this show, to experiment and have fun, which I did.

Remember, fellas!

RP's have to be completed by tomorrow at 23:59 EST.

You guys only have around 5 or 6 hours left. If you are not going to bother writing an RP, can you please let me know ASAP and we can move on without you.

I didn't forget you Dave, I'm just going to be doing this like usual (meaning, this shit isn't getting in until the final second).

First real attempt at an RP and the prisoner formerly known as "Takes Pricks like a man" has let me down. Unfortunately I referenced his character a fair bit so I can't really be paired with someone else now. :disappointed:

First time I've RP'd using a single voice rather than a proper conversation.

Had to test that metal eventually, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back