• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Want to write an E-fed card or Roleplay?

The match card posters are (almost) done.

33pczgw.jpg

2wnu36g.jpg

2r29c9h.png

2ibmgm0.jpg

2chu89j.jpg

2eb74oj.jpg

2w1xwn4.jpg

The reason the other match is not done is for two reasons...

1) When I said "pick established wrestlers, it was for this purpose. Needless to say, some people cannot follow instructions and decided to pick people like Colin Farrell. Meaning I couldn't get a render.

2) I have no idea who DK's character is.

The match card posters are (almost) done.

33pczgw.jpg

2wnu36g.jpg

2r29c9h.png

2ibmgm0.jpg

2chu89j.jpg

2eb74oj.jpg

2w1xwn4.jpg

The reason the other match is not done is for two reasons...

1) When I said "pick established wrestlers, it was for this purpose. Needless to say, some people cannot follow instructions and decided to pick people like Colin Farrell. Meaning I couldn't get a render.

2) I have no idea who DK's character is.

Myles Kennedy from Alterbridge.... The dude who sings Edge's theme song?

What is the difference between Colin Farrell and Josh Brolin(along with others who I don't even know?)

I couldn't edit(being in prison) my app and I asked if a mod could just edit it and give me Buff Bagwell.

If it's ok, can a mod edit(when ya got time) my Application post and add this image of Buff Bagwell as my character image. Thanks

buff_bagwell.jpg

I posted that on page 9.

Before that I said I would be Ted DiBiase Jr(gave an image) but someone said that was Sam Smith (who hadn't applied yet, but ppl knew was his character from WZPW)
So I just went with Buff.

2lkqzwy.png

I wasn't getting on at you. I did yours. It just took me a longer time than usual.

Eh, I just wanted to explain myself(cause I feel like a dick.) I was hesitant to post my app using Farrell, it's just I'm so use to Farrell being Car Bomb(from whenever I used the char.) and going by the pictures I had seen I was like "Eh, if there's a problem I'll just change it."

It's like would Constantine be Constantine with any other character image?

Anyway, poster looks great and you did a real nice job with this, I especially liked the match ups.

Same goes from Crock and CoCo and whoever else helped/is helping. I think you guys still got your work cut out for you lol. good luck.

You don't need to explain yourself. I did the cards and I like the way they came out. Things are coming together nicely now and I, personally, only have one more match to write. Add that to a couple more segments and my part in this thing is all done!

BTW, Thanks to Coco for selecting the official theme song of Incarceration...

I have a small request for whoever is writing my match.

Please don't job Ashleigh Falkon out to me and Flamero because there was no RP. I would rather have a good match, than improve my chances of winning by having someone be jobbed out.

I have a small request for whoever is writing my match.

Please don't job Ashleigh Falkon out to me and Flamero because there was no RP. I would rather have a good match, than improve my chances of winning by having someone be jobbed out.

I'll be writing that match and since it's my first ever I won't be making it short as I already have another match that only had one rp'er.

Encore- why the fuck do you have m.shadows(badass) as your avatar for DK, yet for incarceration used the replacement for 'drunk jesus' scott stapp ?

Encore- why the fuck do you have m.shadows(badass) as your avatar for DK, yet for incarceration used the replacement for 'drunk jesus' scott stapp ?

Myles Kennedy you mean? You know the guy who's touring with Slash? Opening for Ozzy & Is considered one of the best rock vocalist in the last 20 years?

Both are Idols of mine, I chose Myles for DK in incarceration for a somewhat new incarnation on the character.

ok killer, calm down.... save it for the ring

just thought i might have missed some kind of change in the character thats all. plus shadows would have looked fantastic next to creed. but hey, if the new guy brings a blunt- hes cool with me.

ok killer, calm down.... save it for the ring

just thought i might have missed some kind of change in the character thats all. plus shadows would have looked fantastic next to creed. but hey, if the new guy brings a blunt- hes cool with me.

DK Wilton, WZCW's resident bi-polar.

I swear, I WILL job someone out if they keep bitching like this. It's fucking annoying. If you want to bitch at each other just do it while you having your nice make-up sex during your conjugal visits, but keep it out of this thread. Understood?

whoa crock, wasnt bitching about anything homie. just thought i missed something thats all. dont keep up with wzcw as much as others so i thought he swithced it up. & i like avenged alot more than alterbridge so it was just a little ribbing between partners. dont want to cause a scene with management.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back