Want to write an E-fed card or Roleplay?

i have faith in you master jedi. this whole idea turned out to be pretty cool. glad u\dave\coco are helping. much appreciation.

Just two matches to get back from my writing peeps and we are all set to go!

Excited?

I just want to see how everyone else writes Constantine. Because I think my version the right one.

Do you think we can have more of these as they are a very entertaining idea and i think if we can get more people care about them then they can be a really sucessful thing. It's ashame that I didn't see this thread when I returned here cause I would have offered help in some way or another

Do you think we can have more of these as they are a very entertaining idea and i think if we can get more people care about them then they can be a really sucessful thing. It's ashame that I didn't see this thread when I returned here cause I would have offered help in some way or another

We have an entire section dedicated to RPing. It's called WZCW. It's basically this, with a lot more people, and not open to prisoners.

Oh thanks for sharing that with me. When I get out of here I'll try to look into helping out those threads as I find it really interesting

This is a one-off show, as far as I am concerned.

I certainly wont be doing any more. Or competing in any more. Not because it hasn't been fun but because that was the plan from the very beginning and the show has been written with that in mind. Certainly don't expect anything more from me in the future.

Ok wel then I'm hoping this will be very entertaining if it is the last one down here. Thanks everyone for putting it together as I know it will definetly be an interesting read. I'm sure with the many various personalities that we have down here that it will be way more than satisfactory

I know he hasn't done anything in terms of writing matches or the "backstage work" but I think Jenks deserves a mention because it probably wouldn't have happened had he not suggested it.

We did. Thesaurus took me up on my offer and has done a banging job since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back