• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Victory Sauce Asks Wrestling Questions

There's something very empowering about the chokeslam. It's that moment when the hand is clasped around the neck and the opponent is having an 'Oh shit' moment which is draped across their face. That and when someone does it with one arm it looks ssssssuper badasssss.

Best Finisher: Stone Cold Stunner

Foreign Object: Ladder

Weapon: Ladder

Who's Hotter: Trish Stratus

El Generico: Don't know a thing about him, but he has a funny name.

Leader of Aces and Eights: Jeff Jarrett

Watch NXT: Sure, why not?

Watch NXT: i hear it's good.
Which member of The Shield is going to be the most unsuccessful?(i'll say rollins for now)
Who is the worse botcher: Sabu?

Probably the generic WCW ones everyone including Jericho had at the time. I like the WWE versions a lot

His first WCW theme was a steaming pile of monkey crap, that's definitely his worst theme. It sounded like something you'd play to basketball highlights. But his second WCW theme, the cover to Pearl Jam's Even Flow, was awesome. I have it downloaded on my mp3 along with Pearl Jam's version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back