• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

vickie guerrero fuckable or not.

Vickie Guerrero? It's been established that she is fuckable as she has children. Now whether or not I would fuck it is a whole other story. Her being the widow of the late Eddie Guerrero is enough for me to answer with a solemn no. I will say though that at one time when she was younger she just might have been pretty hot, and in that case prior to being the widow of EG I think yeah, I would probably beat it up.

Yeah. I'd avoid the ass though. I can imagine trying to slip it in the backdoor only to be stopped with the response of ''Excuse Me''.

God no, there's not enough alcohol in the world for me to do that.

My list would be more like this:

1. Maryse
2. Kelly Kelly
3.Beth Phoenix
4. Eve
5. Layla
6. Natalya
7. Melina
8. and 9. Bellas.

Man on a good day with that hurr did up in the right out fit,Vickie's a good looking Cougar/BBW combo

So she's a little bigger than the average diva. She's real. More real than half the other divas who throw up their dinner in the bathroom before showtime.

Medium sized Women > Women who could puke on you at any given moment.

I'd do it. And I wouldn't be ashamed. I'd stick my tongue in her ass and post the video.

Nate, I've seen pictures of you. Vickie would be ashamed to fuck you and for you to land a Woman of her caliber.. would be the biggest upgrade of your life.

Also - this continues to prove you're black. Black men love big busty white women. And skinny white bitchy teenage drug addicts.

Which will lead to you getting banned, Nate.

Yes, Vickie Guerrero is fuckable and it's pretty easy. I mean, just about anyone can play psychological mind games with her. Randy Orton, Christian... shit, even Eric Escobar got under her skin. So yes, she is easily fuckable.

Which will lead to you getting banned, Nate.

Yes, Vickie Guerrero is fuckable and it's pretty easy. I mean, just about anyone can play psychological mind games with her. Randy Orton, Christian... shit, even Eric Escobar got under her skin. So yes, she is easily fuckable.

Orton would RKO her then slip her the snake.

Nate, I've seen pictures of you. Vickie would be ashamed to fuck you and for you to land a Woman of her caliber.. would be the biggest upgrade of your life.

Also - this continues to prove you're black. Black men love big busty white women. And skinny white bitchy teenage drug addicts.

I have nothing to dispute any of this. Except I don't like skinny girls and I'M NOT FUCKING BLACK. Besides, isn't Vickie Hispanic?

She actually looked really good when Eddie was still alive. I imagine she ballooned when hubby died.
[YT]xIVqi6ifmbY[/YT]

Relatively skinny

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back