Vengeance: World Heavyweight Championship Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show

World Heavyweight Championship "Do or Die" Match
if The Animal is unable to defeat the Rated-R Superstar, he will never have another chance at the gold while it is around Edge’s waist.
(c) Edge vs Batista​

290 on Edge. Time for Batista to have a non-title feud after Vengeance, I am sick of seeing him chasing the World title almost as much as seeing Cena being WWE champ all the time.

750 on Edge.

However.
Is it really that inconceivable that Batista finally wins a match and gets his title back? Just a thought.

Well, yes it is, because Batista is in the shitter right now, although McMahon could play one of his little 'smart cards' for us smarks, and let Batista win, but I still went 150 on Edge. Reason being: Kennedy is returning soon, and this is the last time Batista will face Edge, because he's basically there because no one else is. He's going to go into a program with Mark Henry, and Edge with Kennedy (with the title) so I guess for once, this stipulation of him never facing Edge again if he loses will actually prove true.

150 on Edge. He is scheduled to have a long title run and i am guessing that Batista will be drafted to Raw tonight.

Funny how what both DS and Ex-Vito said have pretty much no bearing. is this a sign to come? did we all waste our money? Find out at Vengeance!

With the recent draft changes, im afraid there's a remote possibility for Batista to win the gold. With Kennedy on RAW, and certainly no major changes on the supplementary Draft on Sunday, i see 2 options:

-Edge wins and goes in a short program with....The Great Khali??
-Batista wins the title, extending the feud a few more months.
They better have something good under the sleeve, those fuckers from Creative.
Either way, no regrets on my bet.

hmmm... Well big Dave could turn heel and feud with Rey or Flair. There's a heel spot open for him now that Kennedy's goine.

If he stays face, he has the feud with Henry that's bound to happen eventually, once they're ready to job henry, he could go back to feuding with Finlay for a little while, Khali, MVP...

But looking at it, it's fairly obvious he's going to turn heel, they just moved two of their main heels off the roster.

As for Edge, he has Flair, Rey, Khali, and Hardy at the very least to go through before facing Kennedy at Wrestlemania.

There is a slight chance that Dave could win as Smackdown is loaded with Heels, but i have a feeling that Edge will win as they have promised him a length regin so 300 on edge

75 on Edge. I can't give up on the Rated R Superstar just yet. The draft changes scare the shit out of me though. Dead Air Dave could have programs with Mark Henry, Khali, and Chris Masters just waiting for him, shutters.

However, how the fuck could they possibly, in a sane world, put a world title on Wartista for a third time, that's is just getting ridiculous. Big Dave Dudd sucks, and hopefully after this match, he's outta the title picture for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back