Unforgiven: World Heavyweight Championship Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show

Triple Threat World Heavyweight Championship Match
(c) The Great Khali vs Batista vs Rey Mysterio

Hell, even when I know that Khali will retain, 400 on Rey, you never know...I mean, MVP and hardy tag champs? you got to be kidding me.
so, GO Rey, Latino heat rules, Hommies. Viva la Raza, Cabrones!

I'm going to go with rey AS LONG AS they don't make him the silver surfer at this PPV

50 on The Great Khali. I can see Chavo getting involved here, costing Rey the win. Then Khali and Chavo beat down Rey until Batista makes the save. On Smackdown the translator says Rey should never have come back. Then Undertaker comes out, translator says same thing about Undertaker and there you have it. Undertaker VS Khali at the next PPV, No Mercy.

i bet rey wins!! undertaker injures mark henry and taker comes after rey for the champship!

500 on Batista. Why would they put him in this match when he already had a thousand title shots already? That makes me think he is going to win this time.

Look at this pic. It's like an Evolution picture. It would be better if it wasn't the wrong way round but still. Wrestlers start off as young children in masks. They then start taking steroids and eventually the steroid abuse turns them into the elephant man. Amazing.

349 on Kahli, I see another Kahli/Taker feud.

The weird number was so my remaining vdollars was even :p

Alex~Vab

50 on Batista, why give him another rematch. This way they could sell off that Khali was never pinned or submitted because it was a triple threat match.

50 on Batista, why give him another rematch. This way they could sell off that Khali was never pinned or submitted because it was a triple threat match.

I doubt very much that they will have Batitsa defeat Rey or vice versa, especially with the way that they had Rey win the title opportuity (Finlay causing a dq)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back