Great American Bash Card Thread

I think this will be a decent PPV. Batista returning is the key to this event. Mysterio and Booker T should hold up as a good match (as good as Smackdown! is gonna get for a main event) , but I don't see Booker winning. I am really looking forward to this Punjab Prison match with Taker and Khali. I don't care how bad people say their first match was or how bad Khali is, because I like him. As long as the WWE is going to shove talent-less "wrestlers" down our throats, we can enjoy a guy as intimidating as Khali. The argument has already been made that he can't speak - that's what Daivari is for. The argument has already been made that he can't wrestle - well, that's obvious but he is still damn intimidating with his height and power. Bottom line: This Punjab Prison match will be very original and without a shadow of a doubt, history will be made. I look forward to Khali putting Taker in his place once and for all.

I also hope Ken Kennedy can develop a quick feud in the next 2 weeks for a match at GAB. He's too good to be left out. I hope they push this guy.....big time. Personally, I'd like to see him fight Benoit.

Adding on to the 4 announced matches

-Kristal vs Ashley
-Pitbulls vs Hooligans (tag titles)
-Super Crazy vs Psicosis

My GAB card

World title
Mysterio vs. the king

Batista vs. Mark henry

Punjabi Prison Match
Khali vs. Taker

Us Championship
tripe threat
Lashley vs. regal vs. Finlay

Super crazy vs. Psicosis

WWE Tag team championship
London and kendrick vs. pitbulls

Kristal vs. ashley vs. michelle mcchool Bra and panties match

World Heavyweight Championship

Rey Mysterio (c.) Vs. King Booker (w/Queen Sharmel)

Batista Vs. Mark Henry

WWE United States Championship

Bobby Lashley Vs. Finlay Vs. William Regal

Punjabi Prison Match

The Great Khali (w/ Daivari) Vs. Undertaker

Those are the current matches scheduled for GAB Though I do see some matches that can happen like

WWE Tag Team Championships

London & Kendrick Vs. The Pitbulls

and

Super Crazy Vs. Psicosis

Matches to be added:

Super Crazy vs Psicosis

Kristal vs Ashley

London/Kendrick vs The Pitbulls

Ken Kennedy vs Someone

yeah that and lashleys gonna probably lose the us championship and become the next brock lesnar and win the heavyweight belt in the future

World Title
Rey(c) vs Booker T. (winner Rey)

Batista vs Mark Henry (Winner Batista - I Hate Mark Henry so much even more then John Cena)

United States Championship
Finlay(c) vs Bobby Lashley vs Wiliam Regal (Winner Lashley)

Cruiserweight Championship
Gregroy Helms vs Super Crazy vs Psicosis (Winner Psicosis)

Tag team Titles
London and Kendrick vs Kash and Noble (Winners Kash and Noble)

Punjabi Prison (wtf is a punjabi prison match and what are the rules)
Undertaker vs Khali w/Daivari (winner Undertaker)

Bra and Pantie Tag Match/Bra and Pantie Match
Ashley and Jillian vs Michelle McCool and Kristal or just Ashley vs Kristal (winner Ashley and Jillian or Ashley)

ken Kennedy vs Matt hardy (winner Matt Hardy)

Cpmac22 said:
World Title
Rey(c) vs Booker T. (winner Rey)

Batista vs Mark Henry (Winner Batista - I Hate Mark Henry so much even more then John Cena)

United States Championship
Finlay(c) vs Bobby Lashley vs Wiliam Regal (Winner Lashley)

Cruiserweight Championship
Gregroy Helms vs Super Crazy vs Psicosis (Winner Psicosis)

Tag team Titles
London and Kendrick vs Kash and Noble (Winners Kash and Noble)

Punjabi Prison (wtf is a punjabi prison match and what are the rules)
Undertaker vs Khali w/Daivari (winner Undertaker)

Bra and Pantie Tag Match/Bra and Pantie Match
Ashley and Jillian vs Michelle McCool and Kristal or just Ashley vs Kristal (winner Ashley and Jillian or Ashley)

ken Kennedy vs Matt hardy (winner Matt Hardy)

Referring to the Punjabi Prison match, I don't know the rules either but I don't think Taker will win. For some reason I think Kahli will win once again and then they will face at Summerslam where Undertaker will finally win. Maybe in a Buried Alive match or something.

ive read that a punjabi prison match is another name for a bodybag match. Beat the opponent senseless then put em in a body bag. I think anyways.

Well let's see.

It is quite conceivable that Booker will win, through fairness or otherwise. After all, how else is Batista meant to get back the title. As cool as Rey M is he's not Heavyweight material. He didn't move to ECW because he's physically not able for it anymore.

Still putting my Fantasy WWE team together for this week. I reckon Taker will lose to Show cos they can't have him dropping the title so quickly and of course Taker wins at GAB.

As for the US Title. Why give it to Finlay? Lashley's due to hold it for a while yet. He should take it back but there's still every chance of a title defence this weekend before the PPV. Previews still announce it as Lashley's title despite the pictures showing FF with the belt.

Is Ashley v Michelle any sort of specialty match? Mud wrestling or somesuch?

Dr Rock

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back