UWF: Mock Draft III

Nice picks. But no one has any comments about the poster?

Stone-Cold.png

And it's Cabower's turn.

It's a nicely done poster, but is it wise to have your newest addition to the roster on your next poster? Of course it is, stone Cold rules. And about Cabowers... I just backtracked, he hasn't been posting here since 11/11. I think he might have dropped...

Hmm, well I've been going over the whole roster thing. The pick things are to reward the winner, right? Well, now that elimination is in effect, that punishes the loser, meaning that being in the game is reward enough for the winner. Wait, no, I've confused myself. I'm trying to revise the system but the logic is beginning to confuse me. Get back to you later.

my picks are christian cage and vader. would be interested in knowing what sly thought of our first shows and what he thinks of our rosters now.

BTW i'm from sunderland in NE of england, football is what we bleed up here but i am still a colts fan in the NFL.

Second Legends poster:

HBK.png

By the way, I think I'll give us until Friday to trade and post cards, then we'll arrange a date to have the next shows by. The MWC are up for grabs people. Seriously.

AColdDayinHell.jpg

King of the Giants Tournament
Big Show, Andre the Giant, The Great Khali, and a "mystery opponent" battle in a tournament for the #1 Contender spot for Yokozunas BCW Title.

Non Title Match
Yokozuna VS Ultimate Warrior

BCW TV Title Match
Santino Marella VS Mick Foley

Money In The Bank Cage Match
Batista VS Kane VS Umaga VS Monty Brown

Triple Threat Match
Road Warrior Animal (with Hawk) VS Kevin Nash (with Scott Hall) VS Spike Dudley (with Bubba Ray and D-Von)

Grudge Match
Booker T VS Vince McMahon​

Mr. Sam presents:

Stone-Cold.png

Main Event
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Shawn Michaels

Steel Cage SEI World Heavyweight Championship Match

The Rock © vs. Sting II

SEI World Tag Team Championship Match
"Motor City Meltdown"

The Steiner Brothers vs. Motor City Machine Guns

Ladder Match

Rob Van Dam vs. Colt Cabana

No Time Limit, No DQ

Triple H vs. CM Punk

Samoa Joe vs. Eddie Guerrero

The Latin American Exchange vs. Generation Next

Jeff Jarrett vs. Mike Awesome​

Card subject to change. I might add some story summaries too.

Main Event
IWF World Championship Tournament Match

Hulk Hogan vs Chris Jericho

IWF International Championship Match

Ultimo Dragon vs MVP Vs Shelton Benjamin

Bobby Lashley Vs John Cena

IWF World Tag Team Championship Match

APA vs Londrick

Tag Team Match
Jerry Lawler & Ric Flair Vs Randy Orton & Mr. Kennedy
Finlay as Special Referee

IWF World Tag Team #1 contenders Match
Hardy Boys vs William Regal & Paul Burchill

Loser Is Fired Match
Chria Benoit Vs. Carlito​

CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

WOW, this has lost ALOT of it's steam. We're all barely posting in it, where as we never stopped at the beggining. Cabowers missed the due date, so are we giving him more time, or are we going without him?

I'll tell you what, I'll give him until next Sunday to have his card and show up. The rest of us will have until that same Sunday to have all our stuff up. As for inactivity, I plan on giving my thoughts on the cards soon.

Hey sorry been busy with uni i'll have my card up tomoorow and i'll have my show ready for the deadline

AColdDayinHell.jpg

Big Show, Andre the Giant, The Great Khali, and a "mystery opponent" battle in a tournament for the #1 Contender spot for Yokozunas BCW Title.

Non Title Match

BCW TV Title Match

Triple Threat Match
Road Warrior Animal (with Hawk) VS Kevin Nash (with Scott Hall) VS Spike Dudley (with Bubba Ray and D-Von)

Grudge Match
Booker T VS Vince McMahon​

I'm a fairly big fan of this card, but I've got to say it's a mixed bag. It's good, but I think there's more potential there than has been realised. The big guys gimmick has been carried off very well though, although I'd question the only title match of the night being for the TV title. There are plenty of no. 1 contenders matches though. Nice job overall.

Main Event

APA vs Londrick

Tag Team Match
Jerry Lawler & Ric Flair Vs Randy Orton & Mr. Kennedy
Finlay as Special Referee

Hardy Boys vs William Regal & Paul Burchill

Loser Is Fired Match

CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Again, this is a pretty damn fine card. The stakes are definitely a lot higher than Derf's - there's a stipulation for every match. Benoit/Carlito I can see as a solid opener, but I'm not sure how Jericho will measure up in comparison to the Hulkster. Definitely some stiff competition.

Updated card, complete with story:

Mr. Sam presents:

HBK.png

Main Event
No. 1 Contenders Match
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Shawn Michaels
Two legendary superstars made their debut simultaneously and egos grated, to say the least. General Manager and SEI owner Eric Bischoff saw the money making potential, as always, and announced a main event of legendary proportions. The question being, who is the bigger superstar?

Steel Cage SEI World Heavyweight Championship Match

The Rock © vs. Sting II
Things were just heated up at "New Era" and, try as they might, neither heaven nor hell could keep these two apart as they meet again...in a steel cage. Will things finally be settled in this brutal environment? Who will walk out as champion? Whoever does has the Heartbreak Kid or the Texas Rattlesnake in their sights next. Or vice versa.

SEI World Tag Team Championship Match
"Motor City Meltdown"

The Steiner Brothers vs. Motor City Machine Guns
Despite the Guns' interference, the other Detroit couple beat the other half of the Next Generation Next. Now it's up to the match that's been labelled the Motor City Meltdown to crown the first ever SEI Tag Champs. Will it be the youthful energy of MCMG or the veteran savvy of the Steiners that emerges victorious?

Ladder Match

Rob Van Dam vs. Colt Cabana
Both men had exciting matches at New Era, and an impressed Eric Bischoff put together this match. What dangles above the ring? A "special prize" according to the GM.

No Time Limit, No DQ Match

Triple H vs. CM Punk II
These two ran out of time and energy at New Era. Hopefully neither will be a problem with practically no rules whatsoever being enforced. Except for one: there must be a winner.

Samoa Joe vs. Eddie Guerrero
The heritage of these two clash together in what many claim will be a show-stealer. Their ethnic backgrounds would certainly suggest so.

The Latin American Exchange vs. Generation Next
The LAX were screwed out of a shot at the tag titles by Aries and Strong and now get their shot at revenge. The Motor City Machine Guns are banned from ringside, leaving nothing but four men and pure hatred left together.

Jeff Jarrett vs. Mike Awesome
Jarrett should have thought twice before insulting ECW. It wasn't RVD's rage he incited. It was, excuse the pun, the awesome force of Mike Awesome. Now he'll have to deal with the consequences.​

I to will add a slight bit of history to my card as well.

AColdDayinHell.jpg
At "Titans Brawl", the first ever BCW Champion was crowned in Yokozuna. Now, Andre the Giant, The Big Show, and The Great Khali all have a chance to fight one on one for that championship. As well, Bobby Heenan has announced that BCW's newest superstar will be making his debut somewheres down the road, and will be the 4th participant in this tournament. Who is this mystery guy? And who will win this for the right to face Yokozuna for his new Heavyweight Title?

At "Titans Brawl", Yokozuna became the first ever "BCW Heavyweight Champion", and he wants to be a fighting champion. So Bobby Heenan has set up a match between the Champion and Ultimate Warrior. Remember, Warrior won't be 100%, as he was givin a cuncussion at the PPV. Will Yokozuna win his first match as Champion? Will the Warrior prove he's in title contention? Or will his recent injury come back to haunt him?

BCW TV Title Match

Mick Foley is putting his new BCW TV title on the line against Santino Marella. Santino, who was in the final 4 of the Battle Royal for this title, thinks he deserves to be the champion. "I'm a-better than 'Mitchel Foley', and I will a-prove it! Santino Marella, new 'T a-V' champion. That sounds a-good, does it not?"

At "Titans Brawl", these four men put on great matchs. And for their efforts, Bobby Heenan has decided to give them all a chance to callenge for any BCW title at any time. All they have to do is get the breifcase thats sitting on a table. However, all four of these men will be locked in a cage before the contract is retrievable. Which of these 'monsters' of men will be able to escape the cage and the arena with a title shot anytime they want it?

Triple Threat Match

At "Titans Brawl", we saw a very unusual desicion made when Spike Dudley interfered on behalf of his fellow Dudley Boys and won them the BCW Tag Team Titles. The Board of Directors have since then agreed that what happened was in fact Legal, so Bobby Heenan has arranged this match to show the Dudleys a thing or two about screwing around. Will Spike Dudley be able to last in a match with two huge men in Kevin Nash and Animal? And how will everyone else outside the ring play a tole in the outcome of this match?

Grudge Match
Booker T VS Vince McMahon

Time passes, grudges are left behind. Then again, some last forever. Booker T will never forget the way Vince McMahon treated him in the WW*, and now that he is with new management, Booker T is looking for revenge on all those that have caused him troubles in his old job. He, as well as Batista had a hell of a brawl at "Titans Brawl", will he have another with Vince McMahon? And McMahon usually has somthing up his sleeve. Without anyone to back him up, will Vince finally have to fight his own battle?

I'll be away for a few days but will be back before shows are due, just so you know.

I need to know though, as far as getting extra superstars at the end of drafts is concerned. How about the last person is eliminated, the next person gets first dibs, etc. etc.?

I'll be away for a few days but will be back before shows are due, just so you know.

I need to know though, as far as getting extra superstars at the end of drafts is concerned. How about the last person is eliminated, the next person gets first dibs, etc. etc.?

I think I know what you mean. So, say, Using the last standards...

4th: Cabowers = Elimination.
3rd: CM = First two draft picks
2nd: SuperDerf = Second two draft picks
1st: Mr Sam = Last two draft picks

Somthing like that?

Precisely. The problem would have been that last time people put on a bad show on purpose in order to get guys. Now, if people try that they could well be eliminated. That good with you?

I'm honestly content with who I have, and theres ALOT of guys out there that we don't have yet. I think I'll be Ok. And another question, when we pick the guys, can it only be from the losers roster, or can we pick anyone again?

So, no one has any thoughts on my card? I did spend a lot of time on it... OK, then. I'll start typing the show tonight and it'll be up by Sunday.

Few changes to the card

Main Event

APA vs Londrick

Singles Match
Ric Flair Vs Randy Orton

Hardy Boys vs William Regal & Paul Burchil

Singles Match

Jerry Lawler Vs Mr. Kennedy

Loser Is Fired Match

Just to get things a bit heated up before the shows are ready, why don't we do predictions?

Main Event

Hmm, I can see this going either way really. Hogan is a megastar but Jericho's pretty hot at the moment. I'll go with Hogan for the win though

Seriously, no idea. I'm going to go with MVP.

I don't see any way Cena isn't going to win this.

APA vs Londrick

Um, Londrick all the way.

Singles Match
Ric Flair Vs Randy Orton

It'd be a smarter move for Orton to win, so I choose him.

Hardy Boys vs William Regal & Paul Burchil

The Hardy Boys will go through.

Singles Match

Jerry Lawler Vs Mr. Kennedy

Mr. Kennedy... Kennedy!

Loser Is Fired Match
Chris Benoit Vs. Carlito

I'll go for Benoit, seeing as he might draw negative attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back