• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Unusual food combinations

krispy_kreme.jpg

Glazed donut and burger...Doesn't get much weirder...Or more delicious...

You often have unusual food combinations when you first live away from home. So most of you will have to get used to a meal of pickles & beans.

I'm too picky to have unusual food combinations. While I don't think it's unusual, the only thing that I've ate that I haven't seen anyone else eat is Ruffle's and cottage cheese.

I have a friend who crushes chips on his sandwich.

Outside of that, I think the only seemingly odd thing I do is mix my potato's with corn. I don't like eating one without the other mixed in.

I do mac and cheese with ketchup...Same basic idea...

I also make my meatloaf with shredded bacon in it. It's adds to the texture more than the taste...

It may not be weird, but I use chocolate milk for certain cereals, like Count Chocula and Cookie Crisp.

i think at least most people do 2 out of three of these.

most people think Poutine is wierd.

Gravy, mozza cheese and fries mixed together. Delicious.

krispy_kreme.jpg

Glazed donut and burger...Doesn't get much weirder...Or more delicious...

Damn that looks good. Anyways I put lays original potato chips into my ramon noodles to make it crunchy & it tastes excellent when it's mixed with the noodles & worcheshire & soy sauce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back