[UNofficial] 2nd Annual WrestleZone Posters Tournament:

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
While searching through the 2007-early 08, bar room threads, I came across a WZ poster's tournament we put together.

In honor of the WZ Tournament going on.. perhaps it's time we dust this gem off and Do it in the same manner? Yeah??

SO.. who wants to? We'd create a list of the top like, I don't know "x" amount of members.. then put the whole thing together, like Shocky does the WZ Tourney.

Discuss.

I WANT: Irish & Shocky's approval of this idea, before we even begin rounding up a list.

On that note, I also would like one of them, or both, to decide how many posters should be in this tournament.

No Thank you, sir. Maybe next year when I would actually have a chance of beating somebody.

Guys, i'd love to be in, but we have to make it fair. I want other people to have a chance of winning, and if i'm in there is just no way.

Just to clearify, I'm still awaiting Irish or Shocky believing this would be a good idea. If we do it.. I wanna do it as close to the actual set-up that the WZ wrestler tourney is set-up like.

We get an 'x' group of forum members to come up with their top 'x' posters, then whoever is putting this together (me?) can rank them the way Shocky has ranked the wrestlers.

Ok, I'm in.

But....

we just had the elimination game and we jsut had the WZ awards.

So Sly and M_F have already won recent popularity contests, and we're starting another one?

I am starting the Sly HQ for this campaign. I want to back a winner.

Didnt someone want to do another poster touranament a few months ago and it got rejected?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back