Unforgiven: Diva's Championship

All I have to say this is a bathroom break time match for me, and like others why in the hell is Victoria not getting a shot? I mean she is a heel, but since Maryse has a broke nose and it works storyline wise she gets the title match? Just crazy. This will be a horrendous match and I dont expect it to last much longer than 5 mins if that. I know that Divas championship is supposed to mean something but when you have a match like this for the title and on a PPV just hsows how much the title dont mean shit. McCool will win simple as that.

All I have to say this is a bathroom break time match for me, and like others why in the hell is Victoria not getting a shot? I mean she is a heel, but since Maryse has a broke nose and it works storyline wise she gets the title match? Just crazy. This will be a horrendous match and I dont expect it to last much longer than 5 mins if that. I know that Divas championship is supposed to mean something but when you have a match like this for the title and on a PPV just hsows how much the title dont mean shit. McCool will win simple as that.

You want to know why Victoria isn't getting a shot at the title, it'S because she hasn'T been involve with the champion in anyway since the championship got created and lately she's busy losing to Bre bella every friday nights so that'S why she not getting a title shot.

Let's face it, like it or not, this match will happen and personally am glad that it will happen at unforgiven simply because it goes with the theme of the night which is sloppy booking. The funny thing about this it's that beside the HBK/jericho match, this match as the best build-up of all the other match on the card. The tag team title match doesn't have any build-up what so ever, the whole story was that cryme time stole the title from dibiase and rhodes but since the champions where able to get the belts back last week, it's just another tag match. The scramble match is all about who will be the champion after the 20 minutes so there isn'T any build-up or storyline involve in any of these match but the diva's match is all about jealousy from Maryse and the fact that she think that she the most beautiful diva on Smackdown and should be the diva champion. So at less this match got somewhat of a storyline, sure it won'T be a mat classic but who cares really since the whole night will probably be awful anyway.

You want to know why Victoria isn't getting a shot at the title, it'S because she hasn'T been involve with the champion in anyway since the championship got created and lately she's busy losing to Bre bella every friday nights so that'S why she not getting a title shot.

Victoria isn't getting a title shot because she sucks, jobbing is all she's good for these days, and the WWE is putting her to good use

On the match, I am looking forward to it. Although I am not big on Michelle, I have been watching Maryse lately, and I have to say I am impressed. The girl is not only quickly improving, but she is one of the few divas that I have seen that supposedly actually grasps the concept of using match psychology and workrate. Maryse is an excellent heel, as she plays her role down to a tee. She keeps her matches simple.

watch this short match between Maryse and Maria, and you'll notice what I'm talking about

[youtube]FTcKwCeiqes[/youtube]

I wouldn't be all that surprised if Maryse carries this match tonight

I think it's been hinted above that this match is happening due to HBK's injury. While it's not as worse as they feared, it might have shortened HBK vs Jericho's match time. Anyway, truth be told, I don't like McCool. I'd actually have the belt on Maryse rather than McCool, not that thats saying much. Point is though, I'll just be drooling over Maryse the entire time, and by the time I stop, this match will be over. Hoping to see Maryse win, but am almost one hundred percent sure we're gonna see another McCool victory.

Echelon, you think Maryse will carry the match? I'm not a fan of either and even though Maryse is imoroving, I still think McCool could carry herself in this match. I wont argue with you too much because I don't no alot about women's wrestling and you obviously know alot, but I still think McCool is better than Maryse. Maryse is playing her part extremley well, but IMO I don't think she is going to carry this match.

Echelon, you think Maryse will carry the match? I'm not a fan of either and even though Maryse is imoroving, I still think McCool could carry herself in this match. I wont argue with you too much because I don't no alot about women's wrestling and you obviously know alot, but I still think McCool is better than Maryse. Maryse is playing her part extremley well, but IMO I don't think she is going to carry this match.

To carry a match has nothing to do with technique. From what I've seen out of McCool, she's a good face, but she's seemingly only as good as the heel she faces. Basically she has Lita Syndrome. From what I've seen out of Maryse is consistent and good, and you can tell that she is really good about playing her role as a heel. I can see a sort of symbiotic relationship that will form between the two women during the match, Michelle will use her her superior technique to make Maryse look passable in the ring while Maryse will use her superior knowledge of psychology and workrate to "carry" Michelle to a good match.

This match will be the worst on the card. What in the world is Maryse even doing in a title match on a PPV? This should have been McCool vs Natalya Neidhart, with Nattie picking up the win and the title. McCool is a less talented less HOT version of Torrie Wilson. I guess it pays to be the Undertakers girlfriend..

Sadly, this should be seen as a filler match and nothing more. Both of the contestants have zero experience in PPV let alone championship matches. Some people are saying that Marysse is improving a lot lately, but that's because she's been getting a lot of TV time too, unless Mccool, who is practically a female version of the undertaker, appearing every now and then to cut a promo or just show up a little bit.

(**NOTE: Obviously, i was not comparing the wrestling legacy, skills, etc between Taker and McCool, just the fact that both barely appear in a TV match anymore.**)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back