• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Undertaker Vs Brock Lesner WM 27!

I think that He was talking about training with him. He talks about Brock needing more work and beingsuprised. Then he mentions it being personal and between them. Plus Dana, from what I hear wouldn't let that happen anyway. And another thing, although it be slightly off topic. Just because Brock is a UFC star doesn't mean Brocl can just moe him over like a sack of dirty clothes. I think Taker might be able to pull it off atleast once or twice.

what alot of people don't know about undertaker is that he's highly capable of becoming a ufc fighter .. he trains like most ufc wrestlers and he used to box.

Dana white and Vince would never work together , simply because the entertainment business is a competition .. people will have to choose a side and someone will have to win , wwe isn't better than ufc and ufc isn't better than wwe .. that's like Vince workin with hogan in a wwe vs tna ppv where they have singles matches against each other to see whos really better between them .

IMO, this one is so much better than the planned match between Undertaker vs Sheamus. Although I still prefer Taker vs Cena over Taker vs Lesnar for WM 27. I think Taker vs Lesnar should have happened at WM 19 or 20 instead of facing A-Train and Unmasked Kane, IMHO.

I'm just as excited about the possibilities as the rest of you. The personal issue Taker alluded to was how he put Brock over many times in the past, but when it came time for Brock to put Taker over, he didn't want to, wasn't it?

What the hell? Brock at WM 27? Hell no. Unless some sort of "miracle" happens. Like some said, Brock doesn't get payed enough and Vince hands him a big-ass check to compete one night at WM against 'Taker.

But think, 'Taker wants to retire and I'm pretty sure WWE wants 'Taker to lose at WM (even though I think he should win and disappear). Do you want UFC's Brock Lesnar to defeat this legendary streak? Or would you much rather have someone from WWE?

Why do people think they know what Taker meant? "Do you wanna...go get drinks?", "Do you wanna...give me a evil eye to mess with this interview dude?", "Do you wanna...even try to mess with me?" "Do you wanna...pretend like we hate each other?" 'Do you wanna...not look at me like that in front of Michelle?" People think they know, but they don't. Just leave the little "segment" alone and relax your asses.

I'm not really sure what to make of the incident, but it looked more personal than scripted. Just because the two had a confrontation doesnt mean that it means theyre going to face off at Mania. From Taker's response to the person interviewing him I'm guessing Brock the two had some backstage heat from Brock's WWE days.

I really don't believe this is an angle. It makes no real sense for Brock to return for a one-off match to put Undertaker over, seeing as Brock is very succesfull as a MMA fighter and has also made a ton of cash in doing so.
People all looking into this far too much. It is what it is.. in a week or two, it will be forgotten about.

Get real guys, it was something of nothing. It won't result in a WWE vs UFC deal or Taker vs Brock. Either it was a little work for fun or a few words between two people who don't like each other. UFC isn't the WWE they don't really do angles/skits.

A few belittling comments on pro wrestling here I noticed. If your not a fan then do one to sherdog's forums where you can wrestling bash all you like without coming across as a hypocrite.

I've read many times that Brock and Undertaker are friends in real life. The way that Undertaker asked "You wanna do it?" It didn't sound AT ALL like Undertaker was trying to intimidate Lesnar. It seemed like a sincere question.

So that leads me to speculate that he was in fact asking for a match at WM 27. I've said a couple of times in the forums that Undertaker's WM matches from here on in have to be bigger than just Sheamus or an up-and-comer trying to get the rub. It's hard to beat 2 Shawn Michaels matches - one of which retired HBK - in terms of marquee value when it comes to Undertaker matches now.

One way to do it - Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar at WM 27.

Could Lesnar serve as WWE's Wrestlemania "celebrity appearance?" Every year WWE tries to incorporate a big name (Trump, Mayweather, Rourke, etc.) So, could WWE make a HUGE move forward and get Lesnar to be their celebrity? Lesnar could participate in a match that would actually be a good match! Fans would mark out just for the fact that one of the best wrestlers in the past 10 years would make a return for one night only.

But, from another positive standpoint....

WWE could finally help bridge the gap between wrestling fans and MMA fans.

Sure, it could backfire. Sure, it could serve as a bigger target for MMA fans who hate Lesnar, professional wrestling, or both. But, what positive could come?

What do you think?

Why does everyone think that the Undertaker cant really fight? Im not going to say I think he can take Brock but who knows. Have you ever seen the Undertaker fight for real? Ever seen him fight at a bar or in the alley? For all we know he is a badass that could hang with Brock. I dont know neither do any of you, so for you to say that Taker would get owned makes you sound like a tool.

One thing about this whole situation that I find fishy is that if Taker is ever in public, he usually doesnt want to be seen, nor would be ever do an interview out of character. Correct me if im wrong but even at the hall of fame ceremonys he usually isnt in the crowd to protect the gimmick. With this in mind it makes me wonder if maybe this is all a work because why would Taker suddenly show up on camera and do an interview, and to top it all off have a confrontation with Lesnar unless there was a purpose when the man wouldnt even be shown on camera during a WWE hall of fame ceremony? I could be looking too far into this but i just find it very odd that of all the times to finally be shown on camera and do an interview this is the time, but who knows...

A defeated Lesnar probably overheard what Taker was saying and for some reason didn't appreciate it, or just felt like saying something, and obviously Taker didn't appreciate that, because i highly doubt Taker's going to walk up and square up to the ex-UFC champion immediately after his match just to look tough, especially during an interview he looked like he didn't want to be doing.

Like all men who deal in a lot of violence in their day to day livess, and testosterone is already in the air, and one of them is pissed off, there's likely to be at least some chest flexing amongst them.

Taker is just doing what any of you would do if someone gave you gip out of the blue. If you've got a spine, you stand your ground and usually say something you didn't really think through. Especially when there's background to it.

End of.

Why are you speaking about pro wrestling in such a way when your a member and posting on a wrestling forum?

Lesnar got demolished again, he got battered by Carwin some referees would of called the fight and gave it to Carwin in that first round. and now Valasques did exactly the same and this time the ref called it. His star is quickly fading, hes hardly a real athelete when no one in the MMA community respects his work.

I'm sure that someone else has touched on this but this is one of the most ******ed things I've ever read on this board. Brock is a hell of an athlete. No one coming into this questioned his cardio and Dana White himself even said that he thought it could go 5 and both guys would be fresh. Brock has been doing MMA for what, 2 years? There was NO luck in the Carwin fight. Brock defended himself and lasted then got the submission. Had Brock not been busted open I think that fight last night goes to at least the 2nd round. As for the "some referees" that would have stopped that fight, they'd be the referees that AREN'T in the UFC. Brock will win back the Heavyweight title and be relevant for at least a few more years.

As for the Brock/Taker thing, Dana would NEVER allow that to happen. Unless Brock demands out of his contract, he'll never be in the ring again.

I'm just as excited about the possibilities as the rest of you. The personal issue Taker alluded to was how he put Brock over many times in the past, but when it came time for Brock to put Taker over, he didn't want to, wasn't it?

Yes, Taker put Brock over a bunch of times, twice on PPV and both in Takers specialty matches, plus the odd time on TV, weather that be in a match or a kudos (like he did to Cena & Jordon).

either way Taker looked like a douche eye balling Brock after Brock was beat and asked if he wanted to do it, either way Taker did a lot for Brock and Brock didn't do shit for anyone, even moaned about jobbing to Eddie.

It does seem weird that Undertaker appeared out of character and with Michelle McCool too. Then to allow the interview to take place and then speak out to Brock. Either Vince isn't going to happy with that or there is something more to this. Chances are, Undertaker is a fan of MMA went to see Brock and nothing more to it. Is Vince really going to tell his most loyal worker what he can do in his private life? I highly doubt it.

However and a big big if here, IF this was some kind of interpromotional stunt leading to something more then I don't see what UFC gains from it unless they cross the land into story telling too. By that Brock/Undertaker challenge the other to a MMA fight at Wrestlemania, but that would a) ruin Brock if he loses b) end the streak of the Undertaker. Neither would seem like a good option and whilst it may help the sales of Wrestlemania, the bigger picture could harm UFC.

Whilst this would benefit WWE, it will not UFC and the two should never mix. Just look at Brawl For All, for a classic fail. UFC have nothing to gain, so these rumours are better off dead as there is more chance of Vince turning up in UFC and making a statement about him buying it.

Quite possible, however it also could be that Undertaker has gone a bit too far and forgot that outside of WWE he is not really a man in a position to call out Brock Lesnar, especially at a UFC event.

There could be no doubt that Lesnar would absolutely break Taker in half in any real fight, saying "wanna do it?" to him and taunting him that way, unless its "scripted" and staged just makes Taker look like a idiot.

One thing to remember is that Taker was praising Lesnar before their "eye to eye" confrontation.

Unless this was staged it makes Taker look like a complete and utter tool

Not really a surprise that they had "issues" in WWE, as Taker is a major backstage politican and "leader" and has tons of pull. So when Vince pushed Brock that hard i bet Taker didnt like it much. Austin and Rock handled themselves much better at these events they just cheered for Brock and supported him, whereas Taker i think forgot that he was at UFC and now some WWE event where he can storm Vince's office and demand that Brock Lesnar be depushed and into the doghouse.

not true....Taker has been training with MMA guys at his home gym for over a decade...in a street fight Taker would destroy Lesnar....the Hells Angels even have respect for Taker, he is the enforcer of the WWE....Lesnar is a medicore UFC fighter that has been protected by Dana White because he's a cash cow....he should never have won against Coture...that was an illegal hit to the back of the head that was never called and anyone that trains knows that.

in a cage with rules is one thing, on the street where anything goes, I'll put my money on Taker.

this is just surprising on so many levels... last brock fight taker wasn't even allowed to go to because he was supposed to keep kayfabe on his coma.. which was stupid since they break kayfabe so much anyways... And then to just air out their personal shit in front of everyone was pretty wild too... i think the better question is what do you think Vince will think of him saying if MMA was around 20 years ago Taker would have been all over that instead... last thing you need is your biggest superstar saying he'd rather have done MMA when there is a whole future generation you have to worry about losing to MMA instead... I wonder which of the guys in MMA today would have had a career in pro wrestling instead had MMA not sky rocketed into popularity.

It's all up in the air and way too early to jump to any conclusions. Still, Taker vs. Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania could be very interesting. If the WWE is indeed attempting to get Lesnar against Taker, I'm guessing that it's little more than a stunt to increase ppv buys. That being said, it's a stunt that I'm fairly sure would put WM27 over the 1 million mark in ppv buys. I doubt Lesnar would be looking to make a full time return to wrestling, though who can say exactly as he was simply demolished last night inside the Octagon.

Even if it is a one time shot and the WWE is able to secure Lesnar, it'll cost Vince a pretty penny to get him though I don't think money will be a problem.

Undertaker has been seen at UFC PPV's many times. Brock's last fight he was asked to not show up by Creative to further a storyline...makes sense to ask, but if Taker said 'no' I doubt they could've stopped him.

But he has been shown on camera (not dead obviously) before.

I think this has been blown way out of poportion. And once again the first time I ever heard Brock's name being tossed around for 'Mania was by the interviewer when he talked to Dana. Thats enough reason for me to believe that its a non-issue.

Whilst everyone debates who would win in a shoot fight, there is something GLARINGLY obvious that's been missed out, which for me, all but confirms that this is NOT a work.

Lesnar has just come off a UFC heavyweight title fight, which he lost. How could ANYONE even lose focus for 1 minute from such a big fight, to pull a wrestling angle with a shitty little interview from Bob NoName? I mean, can you imagine Lesnar in his locker room, studying tapes of Cain, working on his gameplan for his fight, whilst plotting how to get a WWE work over? NO WAY. The UFC title is too big a deal for him to do that. Had Lesnar won, this probably wouldn't have even taken place.

It's also clear from the interview, that Taker was eyeballing someone for some time (obviously Lesnar), so it wouldn't suprise me if Lesnar was doing the same from behind the camera. IMO, there looks like a legitimate personal beef between the two and 'Taker was simply standing his ground.

But, everything is possible with the WWE. Vince might try and capitalise on Lesnar's break from MMA and use this incident as a catalyst for a 'Mania feud. Highly unlikely though.

This is some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life!

No Brock is not coming back to WWE. If everyone would pull their head out of their asses and look at the facts they would know that there is no way this happens. While you all may like to think you know what your talking about outside the wrestling world.....most of you don't have a clue.

Dana White hates to be associated with pro wrestling........HATES to be associated with pro wrestling! If you don't know this you are a complete and utter moron! Hell he didn't know if he even wanted Brock in his company initially because of the associations that would follow. Of course eventually he saw the money that could be made with Brock and the sheer athleticism of Brock and realized he was wrong.......good for the MMA world.

Look it up though. Dana doesn't want to be associated or confused with a fake sport......which is exactly what he would get with a WM match between these two and there would be no going back. On top of that the WWE is Dana's main competitor for pay per view money. I rarely ever order a WWE ppv, but I rarely miss a UFC ppv. I can tell you numerous people I know that are fans of both that feel the same way. Why would Dana want to help his competition. On top of that who would this marriage help more? WWE and it's not even close. The UFC is one of the fastest growing sports organizations in the world, MMA is one of the fastest growing sports in the world. He doesn't need the publicity, he gets plenty on his own. It's a REAL SPORT, not sports entertainment.

Lets look at more proof that Dana hates to be associated with pro wrestling. What was the first thing Dana said after Brock's embarrassing tirade after UFC 100? He said that Brock embarrassed himself and the UFC and he needed to leave the wrestling promo's in his past. Also does anyone remember the A-Team hosting Raw a few months ago. What was Rampage called that night? An actor and a MMA star. You never once in that broadcast heard the letters UFC. Why is that........because Dana didn't want the UFC mentioned. Why else would they not mention the fastest growing sports organization in the world? Did they call Shaquille O' Neal a basketball star or NBA star? Did they call Ben Roethlisberger a football star or a NFL star? My point exactly.

Also, some people were mentioning that Brock could just get out of his contract or force a way out of his contract. In case you haven't noticed this is Brock's life and passion now. All you have to do is watch UFC programming like UFC Primetime or read an interview. This is what he lives for. He makes big money and will continue to make big money. For all of you that don't understand how the UFC works there is a guaranteed purse and a purse for the winner of fights. UFC fighters get paid on certain tiers depending on their drawing power and success. Guess who gets paid at the highest tiers.......you guessed it.........Brock Lesnar. Now granted title fights will earn you a little more money but those of you who think he's taking a huge pay cut after last night are crazy. Brock is and will always be one of their biggest draws unless he falls off the map and forgets how to fight. That's not happening! Again most of you probably didn't know who the hell Cain was last night. Cain is one of the baddest men alive and most fighters polled before last night were picking Cain because he posed a huge threat to Brock and had a totally different skill set than what Brock had faced before. Yes he got dominated but Brock is young, still learning and is still gonna be a force and a multi time champion in this sport.....he's not going anywhere. Anyone that thinks he is going to risk his UFC career to piss off Dana and go do one WM is a moron.

Another point to be made is that Dana needs Brock and Brock needs Dana but Dana will not let anyone run over top of him. He wouldn't be bullied into letting Brock do this, even if Brock wanted to. Dana let one of the biggest UFC stars of all time walk away from the UFC a couple of years ago (Randy Couture) because of a retirement/contract dispute and almost let him go fight for his biggest competitor. Of course both sides came to their senses and thank God it didn't come to that. But Dana has never let anyone run over top of him, he's not going to start with Brock.

Oh and this argument and disagreement with Brock that everyone wants to mention Dana having. It wasn't about Brock wanted to pursue other ventures, it was so Brock could take time off to hunt and stay home with his family, not so he could be part of a media circus with Vince and Co. Brock, if anyone cares to pay attention, is a very private man. He hates the media, he hates to do interviews, he hates to have pictures and video taken of him. He does little, if any, pre-fight press work. He doesn't want people breathing down his neck. He wants to go to the middle of nowhere, train, fight every four months, go to the middle of nowhere, train, fight every four months, etc. That's what he wants to do and that's what he enjoys. Why the hell would he want to get involved with Wrestlemania, the build every week on TV, and the media circus that would be involved with it?

Also whoever it was that said that the Undertaker could hold his own in a street fight with Brock is dillusional and deserves to be a WWE fanboy. I have no idea that the Undertaker is a bad man in real life.....but he's out of his league. He is old, his body is battered. Brock is a young professional fighter......a PROFESSIONAL FIGHTER and one of the best in the world on top of that. I don't give a shit what training the Undertaker does and what boxing he did in a former life, that's no comparison to what Brock can do. He is a monster, plain and simple. Of course anything can happen in a street fight, that's a stupid discussion to begin with. But if you think that the Undertaker could hang with Brock.......or anything but the bottom rung of the UFC's heavyweight division.......forget it, a statement that absurd is even worth arguing.

As much as it would be entertaining, it ain't happening!

It would be cool, but is very unlikely to be the case. Plus what sense does it makes for 'Taker to start a feud at a UFC PPV out of character?

Brock is focusing on his MMA career and the chances he is going to return to pro wrestling in any shape or form outside of a one time guest host (which is also unlikely) are slim to none. This is probably just a personal issue between the two, I don't know.

You guys are assuming way too much. Calling Taker a 'tool' or 'idiot' is just making YOURSELF look like a tool. He said it was "personal" and left it at that. Heck, maybe it was an inside joke and Brock wasn't in the mood because he lost? Say what you want, that guess is as good as any. Stop acting like you are Brock or Takers best friend and you know what was actually going on. Because, quite frankly, you aren't.

Taker vs Lesnar at WM would be awesome and a big draw, but I think the chances of that happening are less than 1%.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back