Uncle Sam's Rep 'n' Trivia Christmas Extravaganza!

*Loves Sam's Posts*

Uncle Sam does not use the subscription function, although he is aware of how to use it. He views WrestleZone on its liquid setting, as well as at fifty posts per page.

Some more factoids please, alraedy have some of your green, but your shit is the chuckles.

Possibly some factoids about what Cena would say to Punk when he is called out next week?

What Cena would say to Punk? Erm, "Please stop hitting me with the chair; I'm becoming somewhat more convincing at selling it each time. You know I can only do "angry bear" and "dead fish". Stop testing me!"

Fuck I thought you were askin trivia questions :(

Uncle Sam would like to know when Nigel McGuinness first appeared in TNA Wrestling.

Uncle Sam feels he comes under the same umbrella as other posters with an indifferent demeanour that includes Tastycles, Jake, Luther and - oddly, since he isn't British - Coco. Come to think of it, Sam doesn't entirely fit in there. Mostly, though. Sam feels this approach is better than the openly hostile approach that many others adopt.
Not to say that I don't know any other tunes. I can easily do openly hostile should the situation call for it, which it rarely does. I'm extemely versatile.

Anyhow, here's a Christmas themed picture of Sydney Greenstreet staring at a pancake to hold me over while I wait for my fact.

christmas-in-connecticut-cast-shot.jpg

Not to say that I don't know any other tunes. I can easily do openly hostile should the situation call for it, which it rarely does. I'm extemely versatile.

Anyhow, here's a Christmas themed picture of Sydney Greenstreet staring at a pancake to hold me over while I wait for my fact.

christmas-in-connecticut-cast-shot.jpg

Uncle Sam is struggling to think of another fact. Uncle Sam was once one of about six members who had the necessary permission to view "The Mischief Room" along with Jake, Xfear, NorCal and whoever was admin at the time. The room was supposedly used to design hilarious pranks or some such. We didn't really give a fuck. The room quietly disappeared some time ago.

You have the greatest sig EVER!!! :worship:

EDIT: Merry Christmas too. :)

The thing Sam misses most from his time as mod is being able to change the title of his bar room thread. Now his thread's relevance is tied to that of HBK-aholic. Shaky ground indeed. Then again, she's probably somewhat more reliable than Jake.

The thing Sam misses most from his time as mod is being able to change the title of his bar room thread. Now his thread's relevance is tied to that of HBK-aholic. Shaky ground indeed. Then again, she's probably somewhat more reliable than Jake.

You could always ask the GSD mod ;)

How's about "Sam's Thread of Chattin' w/ Jake & Other Robust Subjects"? You know, if you're feeling kind this merry Boxing Day.

Uncle Sam got a jacket he already had but in a better fitting size for Christmas. He watched Inception again, which was more boring than he remembered. Overall, pretty disappointing. Boxing Day lunch, however, is something to look forward to. Well, it's more a dinner. Sam is fucking starving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back