Uncle Sam's Rep 'n' Trivia Christmas Extravaganza!

I'll be owing people rep well into January at this rate.

Uncle Sam briefly was Straight Edge. This lasted three months and, rather sadly, was heavily influenced by CM Punk. He gave up his straight-edge-ness when attending a going away party for a close friend who was supposedly leaving for Italy for good. He soon returned after running out of money. What a cunt.

Thanks for doing this Sam, I'm sure many people appreciate it. Myself included.

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Uncle Sam's real age is not 88. He has gone through periods of going under his real age, however. He thinks that was probably during the Mr. Sam years, come to think of it.

Uh this seems like a pretty good place to get back to posting in The Cage.

Thanks, though. If you want some of this 1 Rep Power, you let me know.

The name Uncle Sam was actually the brainchild of former admin Jonny B. Sam discussed with Jonny how he too liked The Killers, particularly the song 'Uncle Jonny'. Lo and behold, half of the staff had their names changed to Uncle Whatever. Uncle Will, Uncle Jake, Uncle Jonny, Uncle Shocky and so on. Uncle Shocky gave it a good shot, but Sam's name is the only name to stick to this day.

I'd like a factoid.

Uncle Sam occasionally talked with Becca over MSN. This has not occurred in quite some time. At the same time, he talked with Colamania. Sam tried to convince Cola that he was a pedophile. This account was contradicted when Sam started insisting that Cola had a MILF. This annoyed Cola.

Merry Christmas!

Sam has not been on WrestleZone since 1973. His actual join date is August 2006. In wrestling terms, that's actually quite a long time. Kurt Angle was still with the WWE for God's sakes. Sam still remembers discussing WrestleMania 22 in the VIP room. At least, he thinks he does.

I'll have some sexy rep, Sam and merry Christmas.

Uncle Sam has a penchant for retro, degraded shirts. Recently, a group of people decided the name "Sam" was just too hard to remember - despite the fact that a somewhat inebriated Sam somehow managed to remember all their names, whether they were French or Scouse. Thanks to his t-shirt, Sam went by "Batman" for the night. Wasn't bad, actually.

Merry Christmas Sam. That sig is epic stuff! Id love some green rep if you have some to give, plus a delicious factoid!

PaperGhost remembers posting in the tourney initially. PaperGhost regrets its premature fatality.

PaperGhost promises Sam that he will wind up civilians into camps and make them concentrate harder on your next production.

PaperGhost out!

Merry Christmas!

Uncle Sam recently grew a beard. He currently receives more compliments than insults, so it'll be staying until the new year at least. If CM Punk, John Morrison and DBD have taught us anything, it's that it's all about the beard.

Anonymous wall of text waves hello with emote :wave:

The first WrestleMania that Uncle Sam explicitly remembers watching is WrestleMania 14 - Mike Tyson decking Shawn Michaels being the thing he retains most over the debacle. At the time WrestleMania didn't seem much more important than any other pay-per-view. King of the Ring and the Royal Rumble were definitely more exciting. To this day, he has a quiet distaste for wrestling that pre-dates WrestleMania 14.

Merry Christmas Sam. That sig is epic stuff! Id love some green rep if you have some to give, plus a delicious factoid!

Sam has no friends "IRL" that he discusses wrestling with. He has one person he'd actually consider a friend that likes it but doesn't bother to keep up with it. Plus, he's a Kane mark so fuck him. Sam has an acquaintance that seemed quite knowledgeable - enough to use the term "sell" in the sentence "The Great Khali doesn't sell" - but he's since developed severe OCD and, frankly, needs help.

If it's not too much trouble, I'd appreciate a hilarious anecdote.

Sam considers in-depth analysis of wrestling to be akin to in-depth analysis of Eastenders. He therefore, generally speaking, sticks to hyperbole and lengthy metaphors to keep his posts interesting. He has little of the interest in the "debate" aspect of the forum that other posters do.

I'll take it as a compliment that you once said I reminded you of Brian. Whomever that is.

Uncle Sam has visited a total of 5 countries, including England. England, France, Spain, Belgium, Germany, the United States. He has yet to visit any other country in the United Kingdom - that's Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland for those that aren't so good at geography. He is yet to visit Denmark.

Give me rep if you can. Merry Christmas.

Uncle Sam doesn't see the point in being a moderator. He does, however, see the point in being an admin. If Uncle Sam were an admin - as he once came close to being - the forum would be a very different place. The Cage would not even exist and spoiler threads would be allowed to be created, among other things.

Merry Christmas to the person with the best sig in the world.

Uncle Sam watched TNA wrestling on a regular basis between 2006 and 2009. Uncle Sam was and still is dumbfounded by the things that people enjoy.

Blowing your load eh?

Should we worship this activity!?

Dunno. Probably.

Uncle Sam feels he comes under the same umbrella as other posters with an indifferent demeanour that includes Tastycles, Jake, Luther and - oddly, since he isn't British - Coco. Come to think of it, Sam doesn't entirely fit in there. Mostly, though. Sam feels this approach is better than the openly hostile approach that many others adopt.

Uncle Sam feels he comes under the same umbrella as other posters with an indifferent demeanour that includes Tastycles, Jake, Luther and - oddly, since he isn't British - Coco. Come to think of it, Sam doesn't entirely fit in there. Mostly, though. Sam feels this approach is better than the openly hostile approach that many others adopt.

I feel I belong in said group too, despite being Northern Irish.

Don't ever visit here

Rep incoming as soon as the nice website says I'm allowed to again.

Señor Truth;2698486 said:
I'd like to have some of your marvelous rep over my face. Merry Christmas.

Uncle Sam feels Britain, or more specifically England, got the short end of the stick with the "bad teeth" and "ugly women" stereotypes. He's unsure if he'd trade it for France's "likely to surrender" stereotype - hilariously perpetuated by a nation that the French fought tooth and nail to establish, history fans - or America's "fat, obnoxious, invasive" stereotype though. Though that was ours first.

Барбоса;2698509 said:
I feel I belong in said group too, despite being Northern Irish.

Don't ever visit here

Uncle Sam is entirely sincere about his WrestleMania 35 party. The plan is to have a large house and, seeing as it's the future, an even larger television by then. Sky Box Office though? Dunno - could be pricey. Of course, unless Sam wins Euromillions, train and plane fares are coming out of your end. Sam may be willing to reimburse you for bus fares.

I used to think older posters were lying when they pretended not to know who new posters are. I've since realised that if you joined after Doc, I think your new and probably don't know who you are. I don't know why Doc is the watershed, just when I stopped paying attention.

Uncle Sam feels Britain, or more specifically England, got the short end of the stick with the "bad teeth" and "ugly women" stereotypes. He's unsure if he'd trade it for France's "likely to surrender" stereotype - hilariously perpetuated by a nation that the French fought tooth and nail to establish, history fans - or America's "fat, obnoxious, invasive" stereotype though. Though that was ours first.

I read some article that England is among the top in best Dental care statistics. Don't go by me, though. It was probably a cracked.com article.

I read some article that England is among the top in best Dental care statistics. Don't go by me, though. It was probably a cracked.com article.

it was a cracked article and is true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back