Uncle Sam's Rep 'n' Trivia Christmas Extravaganza!

Merry christmas dude.

Uncle Sam did find the whole Will/Becca saga pretty creepy, to be honest. He just didn't want to say much because, you know, he's a gentlemen. Also because he likes to avoid conflict at all costs. Generally.

Sam's sig is so freaking studly!!! It can impregnate women just by having them look at the screen. LOL

Uncle Sam has never been banned from WrestleZone. Y 2 Jake, however, has been banned on more than one occasion. On at least one occasion, Sam's unrelenting whining was instrumental in getting him unbanned.

Gimmie a hot and steamy tidbit.

Titbit.

Uncle Sam got into a fight with Big Wes because Wes made fun of Jake's lack of testicles. Despites Jake's comfort (in all senses of the word) in lacking nuts - honestly, it does sound comfortable - Sam thought this was a step too far. Wes eventually returned and, for all I know, still posts about football.

Merry Christmas, Sam. Today is also Festivus, in case you're a Seinfeld fan.

Uncle Sam is in surprisingly good physical shape. He's no NorCal, but he is muscular. He's also taller than NorCal. He is haunted by the fact that he could be in much better shape if only he worked a bit harder at it. Well, "haunted" is a bit far. "Sometimes reminded" is better.

Uncle Sam enjoys vanilla ice cream, burgers, chips, fish :p and spaghetti bolognese. He dislikes peanuts, jagermeister, chocolate cake, nachos and water with a touch of ______ (tastes like fairy liquid).

I'll take some rep when you get a chance.

Merry Christmas Sam :)

Uncle Sam has never taken illegal drugs, despite being offered them on numerous occasions. He has, however, carried cocaine around in his back pocket. Boy, that was stupid. If he wants to alter his state of mind, he'll just spin around a few times real quick.

Sam...LOL...for your sake, I hope Matt Hardy doesn't get wind of you doing this tidbit thing, you know how jealous he gets when he sees someone else getting props for being more entertaining than him. He might start posting videos of himself eating something...then what would happen to all that weight he lost? LOL :lol: I'm sure you'd be able to 'out-fact' him anyday.

Happy Christmas Sam!

Sam is quickly running out of facts. Uncle Sam has a double bed but only sleeps on one side. Bitches best not be trying to sleep on his side.

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2698934 said:
I need more information.

Uncle Sam has exclusively been posting on WrestleZone using his laptop in the last six months. He finds that its short battery life can be a problem - though using Photoshop with a touch pad is easier than one might think.

I'm in better shape and have more charisma, but he's a YouTube sensation. Too close to call.

Yeah...but you seem like you'd be less whiney than Matt Hardy, and do you have any relatives like Jeff Hardy that claim to be the anti-christ and were busted for shitload of Soma's and ambien? LOL Then I think you may be in the words of CM Punk, better than the other. LOL

Is that Barton Fink in your avatar?

Uncle Sam has Barton Fink in his avatar. Uncle Sam suspects it used to be a private avatar but has recently become public. He is unsure of this.

Factoid me!

Uncle Sam's mentees apparently include Dave, (Nephew) Coco and (Nephew) GD. Different to other mentors, Uncle Sam actually gave his mentees tips on one occasion instead of just going, "Look at how well this guy posts! That's right - I'm taking credit!".

Can I get red?

Not yet. Soonest opportunity, I promise.

Uncle Sam fears giving red rep to anybody but a firmly established enemy. As has been proven countless times in the past, red repping someone can be like, well, waving a red rag at a bull. In short, they go fucking apeshit.

Some more factoids please, alraedy have some of your green, but your shit is the chuckles.

Possibly some factoids about what Cena would say to Punk when he is called out next week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back