Uncle Sam's Rep 'n' Trivia Christmas Extravaganza!

Merry Christmas.

That sig is fucking amazing!

Appreciate it, buddeh. You'll get your rep right after this.

Factoids will move from common knowledge to more obscure nuggets. Let's see how we get on.

Did you know that Uncle Sam never actually made a bet with Becca that he'd leave WrestleZone if an Englishman ever won a world title? He would, however, have still left if Wade Barrett had ever been victorious over Randy Orton.

Merry Christmas. The new sig is Fantastic

Uncle Sam joined the forum over four years ago. Secretly, he suspects that he's actually regressed since then.

Sam rep (and sigs) are the best things to ever hit this forum.

Sam recently bought an advent calendar that had only twenty-four days worth of chocolate in it. He complained about this to a friend who went on to explain that advent, technically speaking, only lasted for twenty-four days. Sam still yearns for a lengthier calendar regardless.

Disappointed to see my quote usurped from the sig.

Tastycles Trivia - recently I wondered if it would be possible to have all the Boots' meal deal combinations in my lifetime if I had one a day. I worked it out, and the answer is no.

Uncle Sam remembers his first instance of being flamed on WrestleZone, being called a "Randy Orton mark" for saying he deserved a title shot. At the time, this actually discouraged Sam. He since regrets not putting that cunt in his place.

Merry Christmas Sam, and yes that sig of yours is very, very nice.

Sam is aware that many other members are more skilled with image editing software than he is. However, he sincerely believes that there's more to a good sig than just knowing how to accomplish a million different effects and so struggles on. Heroically, I might add.

Are the factoids like christmas cracker jokes?

Sam doesn't regret the amount of information he's shared with HBK-aholic AKA Becca. Tastycles worked out as much on his own, apparently. Jake, too. However, Sam still works towards protecting his personal life from the forum despite no longer being embarrassed.

Sure I'm in. Merry Christmas

EDIT LOVE YOUR SIG, By the way.

Uncle Sam was one of the biggest supports of Lee's unbanning, having known Lee since 2006. Or 2007. Whenever. It should be noted that Sam feels in no way responsible for Lee actually getting unbanned though. That was probably IC or Jake or whoeverthefuck's doing.

I'm in love with that sig. Like, really in love.

Sam is incredibly fickle. If one were to get hold of a collection of all his posts, they'd notice how his opinions about wrestlers shift about all the time. Once he likes or hates a wrestler enough, however, his opinion generally sticks. Notable examples: AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, Alberto Del Rio, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan.

Uh this seems like a pretty good place to get back to posting in The Cage.

Thanks, though. If you want some of this 1 Rep Power, you let me know.

I've apparently given out too much rep in the last twenty-four hours. I owe everyone from Tastycles down, I believe. For now, I'll keep desperately hammering at my keyboard and providing those hot, spicy factoids.

Merry Christmas, God I wish you did sig requests!

The only project Sam actually remembers finishing is the second annual WrestleZone Tag Team Tournament. Nobody gave a fuck. He remains easily discouraged/distracted.

The thing that made Sam laugh the most on WrestleZone was Luther_Hull's now-famed LCW series. He derives the most wisdom from Y 2 Jake's posts.

Disappointed to see my quote usurped from the sig.

Tastycles Trivia - recently I wondered if it would be possible to have all the Boots' meal deal combinations in my lifetime if I had one a day. I worked it out, and the answer is no.

Tastycles' first prominent appearance on WrestleZone was defeating Uncle Sam in a debating contest about whether Hulk Hogan was important to the WWF. Sam had planned a killer final post - complete with unnecessarily complex metaphors - but overestimated how long the debate was allowed to go on for and deleted it after reading the rules. Fuck's sake.

Merry XMAS

Sam's favourite poster that no longer posts here is The Redcrosse Knight; a poster one imprisoned for really arbitrary reasons. His other favourite was Brian, though he's unsure what actually became of him. Coco and GD have adequately compensated for their absence.

Merry Christmas Sam.

Sam would like to one day start his own wrestling news site. You know, if everything else falls through. He thought "TheGorillaPress.com" was clever. Some other cunt already owns the domain name. He's unsure about "TheShootingStarPress.com" - it has to be a pun, obviously - but that sounds kind of gay.

Merry Christmas !
Poetic Sig you have also! :)

Sam has been watching wrestling since the age of - hang on, carry the two... - young. His brothers would watch it and watching Monday Night Raw became a ritual of sorts. Monday Nitro briefly appeared in a waiting-for-Raw-to-start slot. There was a storyline about Ric Flair getting his head shaved and his twelve year old son being his tag team partner or some shit. It was proper wank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back