Umaga vs Cena WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

realblackhart

Mid-Card Championship Winner
This Monday on RAW, John Cena will go one on one with Umaga. Can Cena recover from the fallout of Saturday Night's Main Event and defeat the Samoan Bulldozer?

How does he go from fighting a jobber on RAW to fighting Cena.
How does Cena go from being in the ME to fighting Umaga.

I know i wanted him to fight some real competition. If they are planning to push Umaga, then Cena's loosing?

Your thoughts?

If Umaga wins ill be so pissed.Umaga sucks he better not squash Cena with the same thing he does everytime. Chop...Chop...throw into corner...hang upside down...headbut..they get up...assram to head... thumb into juggular.I think edge is going to interfere and make Cena lose or hell try and interfere and Cena sill throw him into steps or somtin

it'll probanly be a good match but edge will interfere for revenge and umaga is promised a title match for the title for taking out cena and wins so thats his big push

Not good news Umaga isnt up to much and Cena will probobley just squash him. It might make the fans get back on Cenas side a bit due to everybody hates Umaga.

It would make an impressive visual Cena FUing thru the announce table from the ring steps. Anything else would just plain suck.

CENA vs UMAGA
1) Umaga wins.. but not over clean but because of edge interference
2)Cena will end Umagas streak therefore trying to make Cena get over more with fans (HA!!)
3)Umaga wins clean...Cena leaves forever!!

I think number !

Like some people said, it is just a match that is made for Edge to interfere. Just to add some fuel to their feud. It'll prolly be a crappy match though.

You know on paper it sounds like it will be a poor match. Because Cena is not the best in ring worker neather is Umaga but i assume the fans interaction will cary this match. I also assume Edge will cost Cena the match carrying on their feud for the title. Unless the plan is to have Umaga in the title hunt as well.

Umaga Wins!!! I hate Umaga, all he does is Bang Bang Bang... The throat thing 1 2 3 Match OVER!!! I hate Umaga, why put him against one of RAW's main eventers??? Umaga should go against... Val Venis or some one a little lower. They were making Randy a Jobber and NOW Cena!!! WTF is WWE on!!! Have they been taking a little drugs like RVD and SABU!!! WWE is CRAZY!!!

ya its gonna be a crap match, edge will probably interfere, spear him, umaga does the thumb thing and wins.

Hopefully, Edge interferes to end the match real early, It's a horrible match. But even going against Umaga (if now Edge involvment) i'm sure Cena will win.

just because the two cant wrestle doesnt mean they cant beat the fuck out of eachother. if they keep it at a fast pace and use lots of brutality then I think the match can deliver. this, however, better not be the main event. I do see Edge interfering just as Cena's about to win and cause a dq to keep Umaga's "never been pinned" alive and to make Cena look good.

the match will be boring and very predictable it will go somethng like this towards the end cena will go Clothesline, Clothesline, Shoulder block, Five Knuckle shuffle, FU, STFU and then Edge will come into the ring costing Cena the match.

Ringer said:
the match will be boring and very predictable it will go somethng like this towards the end cena will go Clothesline, Clothesline, Shoulder block, Five Knuckle shuffle, FU, STFU and then Edge will come into the ring costing Cena the match.

Now I'm going to hold you to that. I think that Edge will come down but wont interfere but will idstract and Umaga will win.

lol whats the irony if it turns to be the match of the year? Someone mentioned umaga going against venis or someone lower. that will never push him, will it?

My guess is that Edge interferes and ends Umagas streak by DQ. Umaga then gets mad at Edge and destroys both Edge and Cena and we have a triple threat at Summerslam.

good call! RVD will be out of the title picture for a while, so that does seem possible...

Also, Show, Khali and Taker in a triple threat match (prob for the ECW title) at summerslam. Now that would be kool.

I'm actually looking forward to this match. As the late Gorilla Monsoon always said, it's "the irresistible force meeting the immovable object".

However, I would be willing to bet that the match will be determined via countout or DQ as opposed to pinfall or submission.

Oh my fuck is nothing EVER good enough for you, I remember being on here a few weeks ago and your bitching cause all they do is give Umaga Squash matches so now he actually has a real match and you guys fuckin bitch, I think people are right when they say Internet ruins wrestling, well not the internet but the stupid fuckin fans on here that dont know shit about what their talking about but just like to bitch just to bitch and when something happens they want they all of a sudden dont want it so they can bitch, fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back