Ty Burna

I don't get why it's a sudden revelation, I'd reiterated countless times that I'm white, not black.

Maybe motherfuckers will start thinking I'm Asian since I follow Taoism and Buddhism. Not to mention Bushido and studying The Art of War extensively.

To me it don't matter if you're black or white. I could care less. but I have never once met a black person. I mean I have talked to them but I don't have any black friends or know any... but that is purely coincidental

I <3 Peach Cobbler. And I'm, like, Seamus-white.

"Seamus White" is gonna be crayola's new crayon. 3 shades lighter than original white.

Veering slightly off topic... I would love Shaemus to come to Australia and wrestle somewhere like at queensland in an open Arena. That mother fucker would be lobster red for a few weeks.

God forbid a white boy would enjoy hip hop.

Fuck it next time someone asks me if I'm black here I'm not bothering with a response. I'm sick of me being white being a motherfucking shock to people.

God forbid a white boy would enjoy hip hop.

Fuck it next time someone asks me if I'm black here I'm not bothering with a response. I'm sick of me being white being a motherfucking shock to people.

Correct me if I am wrong, but you've changed your name a couple times, no?

Correct me if I am wrong, but you've changed your name a couple times, no?

A few times yes, but generally they lasted a month and then I ended up moving back to Ty Burna and keeping that there, I've used Ty Burna far longer than any other of my "fuck it I"m bored, let's switch it up" names.

Crayzie Jackson was the one that made me think you was black. well the name and the cact that the name was black.

I think that all mods minus Norcal and Irish are black.

It's quite obvious that Ty isn't black. There has been many pictures posted of Ty Burna clearly indicating that his skin is indeed white:

criss-angel-6.jpg

Fantastic abs, by the way.

A few times yes, but generally they lasted a month and then I ended up moving back to Ty Burna and keeping that there, I've used Ty Burna far longer than any other of my "fuck it I"m bored, let's switch it up" names.

I have this odd habit of forgetting things when name changes occur. That's why I've generally been either "IrishCanaidan25" or "IC25" for my entire 4 years here, with the exceptions of "General IrishCanadian25" during our war on the WWE Universe, "Irish-Man" during my 2-week superhero phase, and the unfortunate case of my evil twin brother hacking my account and taking over as "BritishAmerican52."

I've always been D-Man.

Actually, I started off as "The D-Man" but using "The" got really redundant.

I doubt I'll ever change.

My apologizes to everyone for getting a bit irritated yesterday, it just get's a bit annoying when I have to clarify something over and over again.

I've known Ty was white when he posted a picture last year and told a story of having the right amount of chest hair out for a pimp outfit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back