WZCW.com Exclusive: Ty Burna at Wrestle Zone Weekend

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
The camera turns on and opens to a analyst booth overseeing the events at Wrestlezone Weekend. Becky Serra is sitting to the left with a headset on, and joining her is former WZCW World Heavyweight Champion Ty Burna, dressed casually with a shirt from the band Frosthelm on, and of course a headset of his own.

Becky: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to an exclusive look at Wrestle Zone Weekend. I'm joined today by none other than WZCW legend Ty Burna. Welcome Ty!

Ty: Thanks for having me Becky. I haven't seen anything like this in WZCW before, it's amazing how many great fans we have roaming around enjoying the festivities.

Becky: As Ty has alluded to, behind us thousands of fans have packed the arena, taking in the various games and activities we have setup, as well as autograph and photo sessions with many of the great WZCW stars. Now Ty, I know recently you were released from WZCW. Do you have any comment on that.

Ty: I requested the release Becky. With my knee as it is, I felt this would be the best for both the company and myself. However, thanks to Big Dave, I have signed on to make special appearances from time to time. This weekend certainly is one of them. I am also looking forward to watching Kingdom Come and enjoying it for a change rather than focusing on a match.

Becky: That's great to hear Ty and we're definitely glad to have you. While we have you here, let's take a look at the upcoming matches for Wrestle Zone Weekend. Starting first is a Scramble Match featuring The Angel, Thrash, Dustin Hunter, Jimmy Flynn, and Amber Warren. These up and coming stars are competing for a special prize to be named later. Who do you see as coming on top in this match?

Ty: Knowing what type of prizes WZCW has given in the past, I wouldn't be surprised if this is a title shot, or even entrance into the tournament that will be coming up after Kingdom Come. I look at these five, and I can't help but give the edge to Amber Warren at this point. She's quite green in the ring, but she's also been on a roll as of late.

Becky: Speaking of Amber, I have heard that you ran into her earlier today.

Ty: I certainly did. A very respectful young woman, I can tell that she just soaks this all in, and that's the best thing she can do at this point in her career. This is her first big match with something to gain, we'll see if she can handle the pressure.

Becky: I have a lot of faith in Amber growing as a wrestler as well. Moving on we have David Whitman facing off with Ricky Runn, with the winner giving advantage to the respective teams they are representing in the War Games match.

Ty: I don't know much about this David Whitman. I do know about Ricky Runn however, and I don't think Ricky is really focused in on this match. Whitman has the experience edge from previous stints in other companies, and I believe that will ultimately give him and The Sacrificial Altar the upper hand.

Becky: Team Strikeforce hopes you're wrong on that Ty. Any advantage will help in their match at Kingdom Come. On to the next match of the night, Isabel Stone faces off with two former Eurasian Champions in Blade and Triple X in a triple threat match. The winner receives a bye in the upcoming tournament. Who do you give the edge here?

Ty: Blade has been through quite a bit in WZCW, while Triple X has seemingly cooled off since becoming Eurasian Champion. Isabel Stone is the wild card here. Blade is going to use his technical advantage to keep his opponents grounded, while Triple X is going to be flying all over the place. I would like to see Triple X regain the form that nearly got him a World Title shot, but I don't see that happening. He's been on a serious cool streak, and this is the worst time of year to be going through that. Isabel Stone has been dominant as of late. This all being said Blade has always been a heady competitor, and in a triple threat match, it's often not about who's the strongest or fastest, but who's the smartest. Blade has the ring presence and veteran know how to get it done.

Becky: All three would certainly like to have that bye in the tournament, it could prove to be the game changer. Finally for Wrestle Zone Weekend, we have two Mayhem legends in Alex Bowen and Matt Tastic in a Street Fight. Both men have proven themselves in the Mayhem ranks, and this match is sure to showcase both men in a brutal battle.

Ty: I'm looking forward to this match. Who knows, they might just get a third former Mayhem Champion involved if they get too close to me.

Ty and Becky share a laugh before Ty continues with his analysis.

Ty: In all seriousness though, this has been brewing for quite some time between these two. This is the old guard of the Mayhem Division. I have had the pleasure of fighting both of these men, and neither are slouches in the ring let alone giving them a steel chair or a kendo stick. Bowen has really improved his ground game, while Matt Tastic has always had a bit of a high flyer inside of him. Neither will be afraid to take the high risk, high reward spots. I'm not sure there will be anything left of Wrestle Zone Weekend when these two go at it. Bowen has shown an incredible pain tolerance that has carried him far in WZCW. I have to think the former King of Mayhem will thrive in this environment once again.

Becky: I'll make sure to stay near you if they venture this direction Ty. Right now though we're going to take a look at the highlights and the special activities we have going on for our fans, and we'll be back a little bit later as Ty Burna will go over the Kingdom Come card in detail!

The feed fades away and into various video packages of Wrestle Zone weekend.

Kingdom Come card along with Grizzly Bob/The Beard analysis coming tomorrow.

The feed cuts back after the video package to Becky Serra and Ty Burna.

Becky: And we are back live at WrestleZone Weekend! Ty, before we get to Kingdom Come, we did miss one of the matches, or rather competitions that will take place here.

Ty: We're blaming the producer for this snafu.

Ty and Becky suddenly stop dead and stare straight ahead at the camera for a moment with their eyes narrowed. The camera shakes a bit before they return to normal.

Becky: Anyway, we have Grizzly Bob and The Beard competing in the Three Stages of Manliness, with special guest referee Action Saxton.

Ty: I think first and foremost the fans are going to enjoy this the most. I'm quite curious to see what they have in mind for the three events. Grizzly Bob has quite the facial hair in his own right, but how do you stop someone that goes by the name The Beard? However, with Grizzly's experience out in nature and as a legitimate lumberjack, I think he may just have the advantage going into this match. The Beard oozes machismo however, and I'm going to pick him in what could be seen as an upset.

Becky: I'm certainly looking forward to the contest. And with Action Saxton referring, this could go either way! Alright, now for the fun part. Kingdom Come V is just a few days away. The card has been stacked, and I cannot wait! What are your thoughts before we start breaking down the card Ty?

Ty: Kingdom Come is the show where legacies are made. This is the pinnacle of our industry, and as someone who's had the honor of main eventing it, I can't tell you how much pressure each and every competitor is under going into that night. To win is to bring glory, to lose is to be lost in the history books. Moments are made, dreams are shattered, the very drama that Kingdom Come produces cannot be matched anywhere else. Veterans and rookies alike, be proud of reaching this stage. These moments are fleeting and one day you may miss being under those bright lights. So take advantage of it as much as you can. Focus on the task at hand, but also have fun with the extravagance that comes with it all.

1070094_426324560813759_1624499841_n.jpg

Becky: Well said Ty. Without further ado, let's begin discussing the Kingdom Come V card. Starting off we have the Mayhem Championship being defended with Vega taking on the former Mayhem Champion Ace Stevens.

Ty: This is a true test for both men. Ace has a legitimate claim to being the uncrowned Mayhem Champion. To put it simply Becky, the man never lost the title. However, Vega has taken the Mayhem Championship and has made a great run with it. I'm proud to see the Mayhem Title being elevated by these two men. The title went through a lull previously, playing hot potato among many members of the roster before finally finding not just one champion, but two champions worthy enough of holding on to it for an extended time.

Becky: This of course is under Mayhem Rules, but often times it's not the ability to use a weapon that can lead to victory. Could you compare the two styles and who has the advantage skill set wise?

Ty: Ace is a phenomenal striker. He's that down and gritty brawler that can knock you out quickly. With the size advantage, Ace must focus on grounding Vega. However, I don't know if he'll be able to. Vega's perfected his fighting style to avoid such strikes and deliver crushing blows of his own. His speed and movements will frustrate Ace. That could lead to mistakes and ultimately cost him the match. However, I believe Ace has the advantage with the Mayhem Rules. Many say there is no skill in swinging a weapon. This is certainly true, but it's not just about hitting someone in the back with a chair. It's about knowing when to use the right weapon to maximize the damage to their opponent. I believe Ace's background bodes well for him in this regard, and if he can catch Vega, he might just put him out of his misery.

Becky: And your prediction?

Ty: I feel like Vega needs this win more than Ace. Ace was already in position to move up to greater things right before he dropped the Mayhem Title. Vega however hasn't had an opportunity to prove that he is the rightful Mayhem Champion. I believe that will drive him to solidify his reign. Vega wins this in a Mayhem Classic.

1069892_426324537480428_651968262_n.jpg

Becky: From Mayhem, to the just plain weird, comes A Power Glove on a Pole Match. I don't know where to begin with this match. Krypto wanted Alhazred's Power Glove, there's been muscle growing pickles, Missy, Facecrusher, rings falling apart, innuendos abound, what do you make of all this Ty?

Ty: You know, I'm not even sure where I'd start Becky. I've delved into the occult a time or two, but I've never seen such a strange timeline before in my life. What I can tell you however is that it's finally come down to an actual match, and I can definitely talk about that. Alhazred I know quite well, and I know that his Power Glove has always been his crutch in the ring. Without that he feels hopeless. With Krypto seemingly in control and taking everything from Alhazred, does the mad scientist have anything left in him to fight? I've seen that desire, that will in Alhazred's eyes when he was an Apostle. I know he has it in him to battle back and reclaim the Power Glove. On the other side you have Krypto. Now I will be the first to admit I didn't think he would last long in WZCW, but credit to him for sticking with it and succeeding. He's proven himself a dangerous opponent, and has seemingly been one step of Alhazred at every junction. We've seen anything and everything with this bitter feud, and I would be surprised to see something ridiculous yet again at Kingdom Come.

Becky: You mentioned Alhazred will be without his Power Glove. How much will this affect the match?

Ty: Quite a bit. The Level 5 is not something to joke about. I've been on the receiving end of it and it certainly is a game changer. The Power Glove gives Alhazred a huge edge, but without it he may not have the belief in his other skills to pick up the win.

Becky: Prediction?

Ty: It might be a sentimental pick, but I want to believe Alhazred redeems himself and reclaims his Power Glove. Don't ask me how the match will go down.

1017304_426683377444544_1795065981_n.jpg

Becky: Moving on we have the Elite X Title match. Constantine knocked off Sam Smith a number of weeks back, finally gaining his first title reign, but now faces off against the robot S.H.I.T. and the recently returned, and slimmed down, Wasabi Toyota. Constantine has also gone on record in saying that this will be his last match in WZCW.

Ty: Ever since the Lethal Lottery, S.H.I.T. has been on the warpath, and that warpath is aimed directly at Constantine. This has not bode well for Constantine as the ace up his sleeve Hunter Kravinoff disappeared once again, leaving Constantine to deal with the crazed robot by himself. Constantine is no slouch in the ring, but he also has not been the most clutch star in WZCW history either. Furthering Constantine's problems is the return of Wasabi Toyota. Toyota is dangerous in the ring, and he is certainly the X Factor in this match. Toyota however was added in right after returning to WZCW. You have to include ring rust in the equation, but he is in the best shape of his life right now. Constantine is in serious danger but he has given himself motivation. Leaving WZCW as the Elite X Champion would be a fine feather to put in his cap as he winds down his career.

Becky: Speaking of Constantine retiring, what are your thoughts on the politician turned wrestler and his career?

Ty: Constantine is a physical smash mouth opponent. When I faced off with him after he constantly called him out, all I wanted to do is put him in his place. That confidence, or arrogance depending on how you look at it, has always been the big double edged sword for Constantine. He truly believes he can defeat anyone in front of him, but it has also lead to overconfidence and mistakes on his end. He's earned many opportunities, but very few victories when it comes to those big matches. All in all though he has been a great competitor and it's unfortunate that he is hanging up the boots.

Becky: And of course, your prediction.

Ty: Constantine would like nothing more than to end his career on a high note, but I don't see it happening here. S.H.I.T. picks up the victory here, and the age of the robot begins for the Elite X Title.

Becky: Excellent stuff Ty. We're certainly going to miss Constantine here in WZCW and wish him well in his future endeavors. We're going to take a break here, as the WrestleZone Weekend continues!

The feed cuts in to the preshow booth overlooking Kingdom Come V. Becky Serra and Ty Burna stand by, Becky dressed in a dress perfect for the red carpet, while Ty is draped in a black suit with a red tie. His hair is tied back and both hold mics.

Becky: Welcome back to WZCW.com's exclusive coverage of Kingdom Come V. Unfortunately we were short on time at Wrestlezone Weekend, but we have moved here to the site of Kingdom Come V! Once again with me is Ty Burna, and we will get his thoughts on the remaining matches on the Kingdom Come card.

1001515_426324480813767_1288005815_n.jpg

Becky: Tonight we see Saboteur and Saxton, arguably the best tag team in WZCW history defend the titles against the team of Rush and Sam Smith. Smith and Rush have stumbled their way into Kingdom Come V, who do you see picking up the victory here tonight?

Ty: I like Saboteur and Saxton in this match Becky. There has always been the argument between the perfect cohesive unit against two highly talented individual stars teaming up. This match is the perfect example of that argument. However, Smith and Rush have not shown the ability to be as dominant in the tag team division as they were individually in the Elite X and Eurasian divisions. Saboteur and Saxton are simply too dominant as a team, and they'll pick up the win tonight.

Becky: It was also announced that this will be Action Saxton's final match in WZCW.

Ty: It's unfortunate that we are losing some amazing talent here in WZCW, but I can certainly understand Saxton's decision to leave the ring. I've watched him grow up quite a bit in WZCW, from starting in the Mayhem division, to growing into one of the most popular WZCW stars in recent memory, he's accomplished quite a bit in his short time here. I wish him the best and hope his future endeavors treat him well.

999347_426674730778742_1987480908_n.jpg

Becky: The newcomer Dr. Zeus has targeted the veteran Sandy Deserts, leading to a battle of the minds, and fists. Dr. Zeus has shown a deranged side not seen since the likes of Barbosa, and well, yourself Ty. Does Sandy stand a chance against this bloodthirsty madman?

Ty: Dr. Zeus has been quite impressive since starting here in WZCW. Sandy's return to the ring has not been as successful as she would have hoped for. Dr. Zeus is certainly very dangerous in the ring, but many forget the death matches that Sandy put herself through earlier in her career. She knows how to handle such dangerous opponents. That being said, I don't think Sandy's best has been shown as of late, and Dr. Zeus is clear Sandy is just a target on his list of people to take out. He has shown the edge that's needed in WZCW, and I think because of that, he takes out Sandy Deserts. My question is, how far will he go?

1016773_426324397480442_859199362_n.jpg

Becky: Celeste Crimson and Barbosa square off tonight, a future World Heavyweight Championship opportunity on the line. Last year Barbosa found himself in a similar position, but did not pick up the win against Black Dragon and Showtime. Celeste meanwhile has taken to current World Champion Steven Holmes' arm, shocking the world with their romantic involvement. Your thoughts on this match Ty?

Ty: Being in the ring with both of these two, I see this being an absolute war. With the stakes so high and Barbosa wanting another chance to become the World Champion, while Celeste wants her first opportunity at the World Title, this is going to be a tough match to call. I don't think either of them feel much pain at all, this match could very well be the match of the night. However, Celeste's track record for such high profile matches have been less than stellar. Barbosa has at least broken through the ceiling, winning the KFAD briefcase, cashing it in and holding the World Title. I'm leaning on that experience and Barbosa's unpredictability to pick up the victory.

221600_426324477480434_1272286933_n.jpg

Becky: The longest running feud in WZCW presently, The Sacrificial Altar takes on Team Strikeforce in the brutal Elimination Chamber, and we like to call this War Games! With Grand Mystique leading The Sacrificial Altar, and Mikey Stormrage and James Howard waving the flag of Team Strikeforce, Which team finally gets the last laugh in this war?

Ty: Grand Mystique is a scary individual. Not as scary as me of course, nor nearly as effective as a leader, but he's grouped together new guys, and names from the past in D.C. and Mason Westhoff. On Team Strikeforce, they have balanced an uneasy alliance with Derek Jacobs to take on Jacobs' former group. Mystique and D.C. don't seem to be on the exact same page either. This is going to be an epic showdown between these two teams. Mikey and James have all the motivation they need to put down the Altar, and I think they do just that.

945173_426324404147108_1555999102_n.jpg

Becky: This match started in the roots of the Apostles of Chaos. Ty, you've had bitter personal issues with both of these men, Titus and Chris K.O. The Eurasian title is on the line as well, but this goes beyond mere championships. Chris K.O.'s true demeanor has been revealed, and rather than the White Knight, he's shown his true black heart. Titus is the resident WZCW hero, and he stands up for what he believes a true hero should be. Who walks out Eurasian Champion?

Ty turns towards the camera and it zooms in on him. He lowers his head before lifting it up, his eyes glowing red and his hair falling out of the tie back. His voice changes slightly as he begins speaking.

Ty: Chris K.O. I have watched you twist and contort into the very thing you feared most. I have watched your soul darken and blacken, your life falling apart around you. It's finally happened. You hold the very title that I have wanted you to hold for so long. I know you are prepared to do what is needed to win tonight. You have become what I had hoped you were to become while you were my chosen Apostle. Chaos lives deep within your heart now, use it to your advantage and take down Titus. I have every belief that you will take this and make Titus say he quits. Titus, you and I have had issues for years. Since I started in WZCW you have looked down upon everyone around you, believing yourself better than us. I have no dog in this fight, but I want to see you suffer. Your time is over Titus, Chris K.O.'s time has arrived. You will be the stepping stone for my former Apostle, and he will carry on the great lineage of the Eurasian Title that I have started!

Ty lowers his head before lifting his head back up, his eyes returning to normal as Becky looks taken back by what has happened.

Ty: We may continue now.

944263_426324604147088_1808590611_n.jpg

Becky: O.....k. Moving on.......the main event of Kingdom Come V showcases three of the biggest names in WZCW. WZCW World Heavyweight Champion Steven Holmes defends against Lethal Lottery winner Drake Callahan, and former WZCW World Heavyweight Champion Showtime Cougar. All three of these men have battled for the World Title over the past number of months, and it seems fitting that these three come to a head at the biggest show of the year. Who walks out as World Champion?

Ty: This is what it all comes down to. I've main evented the past two Kingdom Comes. Showtime joined me in the main event of Kingdom Come III and nearly dethroned me. He was so close he could taste that glory that comes with winning the main event of Kingdom Come. Add in the fact that he has held that title twice now, he'll be motivated to take this. Steven Holmes meanwhile snagged the title away from Showtime at Lethal Lottery, I believe the first time in WZCW history that we've had the World Title change hands at Lethal Lottery. With Celeste Crimson in his back pocket, he may have that outside advantage if things were to break down. He walks in with the momentum of carrying the title, but it's always more difficult to retain the title then it is to win it. I'm curious to see what Holmes will be able to do in this match. I believe him the most cerebral of the three, he may be able to outsmart his opponents. Drake Callahan meanwhile has been on an absolute tear coming into Kingdom Come V. Victorious in the Lethal Lottery, Drake is a changed man. He has focused on his career and is no longer the fun loving Drake that I knew when I first started in WZCW. He's the most dangerous in this match, he's shown that he's willing to do anything and everything to win that World Title.

Becky: Who ultimately takes home the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship?

Ty: I can't bet against Showtime. He has taken me to the limit and back many times, and I simply cannot believe he won't bring everything he's got and then some. Showtime will cement his legacy in WZCW and will become the first three time WZCW World Champion.

Becky: There you have it folks. Ty Burna has chosen Showtime Cougar to take back the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship! Any final thoughts Ty?

Ty: This has been a blast to be a part of Becky. I'm looking forward to every match on the card, and for once, I get to sit back and enjoy the show rather than throwing down the gauntlet. Thank you guys for having me, and you'll see me around for sure.

Becky: That's all we have here on WZCW.com. Kingdom Come V will be coming to you live very shortly. For Ty Burna, I'm Becky Serra.

Ty salutes the camera as the feed fades away to the WZCW.com logo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back