I had a weird dream involving KB last night...

The only forum related dream I've ever had that I can remember was a pretty strange one where like all of the regular posters pitched in for a hotel party and Norcal, KB, and Sam (who I imagined looking like John Turturro) all watched the second Ninja Turtles movie and got stoned. Then we became turtles. It was a glorious dream.

Who was Splinter?

It was exactly that, a splinter.

I think at some point we all will toss up in each others dreams and do stuff. I half expect LSN to deduce some mental anamoly of us having some closeted feelings.

Fuck it, I love you ScreamingNormanSmiley! Official or not, God why won't you have me!

So you dream of my bare chest?

Well... yeah.

The only forum related dream I've ever had that I can remember was a pretty strange one where like all of the regular posters pitched in for a hotel party and Norcal, KB, and Sam (who I imagined looking like John Turturro) all watched the second Ninja Turtles movie and got stoned. Then we became turtles. It was a glorious dream.

This is fucking awesome in every way.

Are you sure he didn't look like this?
tumblr_lhgm1ux7Dn1qztrbgo1_500.jpg

I've checked my User CP in a dream before, although only during the time before my sabbatical. Since returning, I don't recall doing so.

I dreamed Fernando Torres scored a hat trick last night, which is probably the most unrealistic thing anyone has offered.

Not really. I watch Ice Hockey every Winter Olympics and I think "this is the greatest thing I've ever seen", and then I buy an NHL video game, and then I never bother watching it.

I looked the table up though, and you are spectacularly bad, it would seem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back