Open message to Ty Burna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Ty Burna,

As a g-mod on WZ (for two years tomorrow, btw), I've always firmly believed that the rules should be followed anywhere on the forums. One of the rules for this very tournament states that red rep is not allowed to be given out as a retaliation for a vote, unless the person giving red rep is Luther_Hull. I am afraid to say that I as I was doing my job of observing the forums I found that this rule had sadly been breached and thus the integrity of this tournament has been severely compromised. I regret to inform you that Brian red repped Sparky in this very tournament and therefore his team should be disqualified and the team named "lhfizzle" should indeed advance to the next round.

Yours sincerely,
Luther_Hull
WrestleZone G-Mod

In the same token Jake also red repped IC25 for voting for FromTheSam over his team, IC also stated this happened in the very thread, so I believe to hinder any of this to continue, I will discount 2 votes from said team if a member red reps a member for voting for the opposite team. I believe this will be the easiest way to fix the problem without automatic disqualifications. However I'm going to do what California does and enact the three strike rule. If I have to penalize a team three times for red repping over votes, then they are disqualified from the tournament.

Sound fair?

I didn't red rep sparky for the vote... I red repped him because he didnt give reason.... He could vote against me, but I do remember seeing something about giving reason...

then Jake should be DQ'ed... Also, you probably repped someone in the tournament. If i have to abide by it, you should, and Jake should also... Not to point out Becca, but I remember her red repping someone... I believe IC, therefore, her and KB should be DQ'ed...

then Jake should be DQ'ed... Also, you probably repped someone in the tournament. If i have to abide by it, you should, and Jake should also... Not to point out Becca, but I remember her red repping someone... I believe IC, therefore, her and KB should be DQ'ed...

A) Becca is exempt. It says so in the thread.
B) I red repped IC before the rule was made.

there should be no exemptions...

And I didn't know you did it before the rule was made.

Anyways, it gives you the option to rep, therefore I did.. Not because he voted against, it is because he didn't give a reason....

I believe you don't have to give a reason for your vote and many people have voted so accordingly so that answers your query Brian. As far as the red rep bullshit, it's going to be either my idea of taking away two votes for a red rep up to three times, or I ask tdigle if we can eliminate that rule. And if we do that prepare for the red ladies and gentleman.

Oh and I'm not disqualifying anyone Luther just for your information, not yet anyways.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Wallpaper_03_800x600.jpg

I would like to support Luther on this particular argument. If Brian and his team aren't disqualified from the competition then I am afraid I am going to have to pretend I was never involved and we don't want that now do we?

Look I will figure something out here, but accordingly you and jpfizzle are losing in the vote count and I have a feeling this is why this has come up. And if I DQ Brian and his teammate, then I'm disqualifying another team or two for the same reason. But I will tell you as of right now I"m leaning towards my original idea of penalizing a team for a number of votes for the red rep issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back