Results are only viewable after voting.

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
WrestleZone Forum Singles Tournament FIRST ROUND

Ric Flair Region

Leeds Guy
vs.
Ty Burna

This is a single elimination tournament. If there is a draw, I'll flip a coin. Any unneeded drama, which I'll have final say over, is an automatic disqualification and possible penalties such as warnings or infractions.

The criteria is simple: who do you think is better? You can judge that by contributions to the forums, popularity, entertainment value, wrestling knowledge or anything else you can think of, or any combination. I know it's often said that this isn't a popularity contest, but in this case part of it is. Have fun with it.

Any questions you have, ask me (KB or Lariat). Let the posting begin. Or, continue as all of you have posted before I guess.

Oh and the winner gets to request any PPV ever that they want reviewed, pending me being able to find it.

Ty...There's not much of an argument here...

He basically runs the Music section...

Ty...There's not much of an argument here...

He basically runs the Music section...

This. I still don't see how Ty isn't a mod. He should be the Hip Hop Pseudo Mod. This could be NSL's only true challenge to the Final Four.

Give me Ty.

They both e-fed, don't they? I'm going with who won if they ever faced.

They haven't. Leeds Guy is fairly new. Ty is a former multi-time champ, and a mod there.

This. I still don't see how Ty isn't a mod. He should be the Hip Hop Pseudo Mod. This could be NSL's only true challenge to the Final Four.

Give me Ty.

Ty is a pseudo mod. He has mod powers in the fed, without the bold name. Sam took offense to my comment, and has most likely made his statement to get him over both me and Ty easily.

Why is Leeds Guy a cunt? Tell me more.

Edit: Isn't he a racing fan? Ewww.

Leeds Guy is great, but Ty is Ty. It's not a vote against Leeds Guy, but more the fact that you can't stop Ty like as he is Hulkamania here.

Your a blind Hardy fan who makes me want to stop being a Hardy fan. Your views are polarizing and you'd do him a world of good if you never speak about him again.

Although I love Leeds Guy, I have to vote for Ty here. He is my WZCW amigo and I know how hard he works there and in music.

Leeds Guy I promised to give you my vote if it was lopsided.

It's lopsided so you get my vote. Plus like I said, the chic your sig = awesome.

Leeds guy's great, Ty is greater.

Some weird draws...you have people like Milenko v Baller but then Ricky/Dave. Milenko nor Baller deserve to go through and have Ricky or Dave eliminated.

I told Ty I would vote for him through this thing, because of the simple fact that Ty is who he is. I like Ty.

However, due to the voting as it is.. I'm going to give my vote to Leeds Guy, off 1 factor thats pity. And another thats because he is an Angel fan, and has Faith in his sig.

I would have voted for Ty, but with this being the way it is, I went with Leeds Guy. Plus, Faith in the sig = absolutely amazing. But I still have that connection with Ty. Midwest man. Midwest.

I'm going Leeds Guy. Ty is really good, but Leeds Guy is a consistent ever present that goes unoticed most of the time. By no means would it be unfair if Ty went through though, they are quite closely matched in my eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back