Ty Burna

Sparky

Master of the Aussie kiss
My mind has been playing up lately. I had a dream about you last night for some fucked up reason. I was a cop and I arrested somebody and when that person showed me his ID, it said Ty burna as the name... Weird I know, but fuck know's why it happened.

Note, this isn't meant to sound or be racist, don't take this the wrong way, because I don't even know if you are infact black and you're one of my favourite posters with that being said this is sort of what the guy looked like in my dream that was you...

morgan_freeman.jpg

How can any man be insulted by being thought of looking like Morgan Freeman.

There goes that urban legend about not being able to tell how old they are.

I know for a fact that Ty is NOT black.

Sounds like one awesome dream though, I've had a few vivid numbers recently.

:lmao:

So apparently I'm the blackest white man that just so happens to look like Morgan Freeman?

I can dig it.

So Ty Burna is a 3 on the "Ron The Truth Killings Scale of Blackness."

He is currently in a class with Tiger Woods, Barack Obama, and for a short period of his career, Michael Jackson. Not bad company.

I know for a fact that Ty is NOT black.

Sounds like one awesome dream though, I've had a few vivid numbers recently.

I can go months without any dreams and then for weeks straight I dream all night. It's weird. the night before I had a dream that I went swimming in my mother inlaws loungeroom and broke my arm. the weird part was my partner had a dream that she was in a hospital with me because I had broken my arm. I refuse to go anywhere near anything dangerous as I don't want to actually break my arm.

So Ty Burna is a 3 on the "Ron The Truth Killings Scale of Blackness."

He is currently in a class with Tiger Woods, Barack Obama, and for a short period of his career, Michael Jackson. Not bad company.

I dunno, Mr. Freeman looked darker in Shawshank Redemption:

morgan_freeman.jpg

Please, I"m just a 3? Do you think Tiger Woods listens to hip hop? I doubt it. If anything Obama and I need to get moved up or Tiger needs to get dropped down.

We need a race part in the information section so these surprises stop happening. They ruin well built images of people.

According to the RTTKSOB, a score of "3" is reserved for people who are legally black but act white (a golfer, a president, Michael Jackson) OR white people who come across as legit black. "Wiggers" are generally scored a "2."

I'd consider moving Obama up to a 4, but Ty, since you're technically caucasian, the only way to acheive a 4 is to knock up a black woman and have a black baby. Rules are rules.

According to the RTTKSOB, a score of "3" is reserved for people who are legally black but act white (a golfer, a president, Michael Jackson) OR white people who come across as legit black. "Wiggers" are generally scored a "2."

I'd consider moving Obama up to a 4, but Ty, since you're technically caucasian, the only way to acheive a 4 is to knock up a black woman and have a black baby. Rules are rules.

Damn it, does it count if my daughter already likes listening to hip hop as much as I do?

Enjoying Hip Hop is not necessarilly a criterion for the RTTKSOB. Liking country music, however, results in an immediate .5 deduction.

Does a severe hatred for country earn .5? Oh never mind I'll just suffice with the fact that most of the forum believed I was black up until now.

Hate to say it, Ty, but your new Sig and this recent revelation leads me to believe that you are actually Daniel Bryan in Huggy Bear gear.

Do any of the following foods/drinks impact your ranking:

- Fried Chicken
- Grape Soda
- Watermelon
- Kool Aid
- 40 oz. Beers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member