Trish officially retires

Man I'm surely going to miss both Amy and Trish if they both leave...:( But for me I have to say I'm proud of both of them eversince they came into the wwe!!!! ^_^

I'm really going to miss Trish. and I hate the thought of her leaving. If Lita stays they need to break up her and Edge, and put her in the ring where she belongs. After she brushes up on her ring skills. WWE needs to start using Victoria like she deserves to be used. she is a good competitor for Mickie. Other than that I only see Melina as having any wrestling ability. Torrie and Candice are useless. The WWE certainly doesn't need the mannish Chyna! I would like to see Jazz or Molly come back. I know Jazz's boobs aren't Big enough for the 18-32 age group that drives Vince, but, Jazz and Molly are excellant wrestlers.

me 2 Trish is so Awesome and it's gonna b sad not seeing her in the wwe anymore.I hope Amy does brush off some of her ring rust and wrestle like she used too in her matches.I miss her high flying matches like she used to have with Essa Rios especially like Matt and Jeff.She was awesome back in her old wwe days and she needs to continue that legacy so that way the women's division doesn't falter. It would be great to see the divas who really deserve the women's title like Amy.They could've used some of he divas in good fueds but now with the girl's leaving I hope they straighten up the divas and use them well in the ring instead of misusing them and seeing the women's division fall apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back