Triple H to Smackdown

Undertaker 1

When u think about it,Khali replaced Triple H on Raw.So Triple H might have a good chance of coming to Smackdown and boost the ratings on Smackdown.

It's a long way away before he comes back but I see HHH as the main guy on Raw. SmackDown has a lot of main eventers as it is and Raw needs a big star. I think he'll have a feud for the title or an angle with Shawn Michaels (unless he takes time off.) I would rather see Khali on SmackDown not going for a title but still squashing the lower competitors. He's not in HHH's league so I don't think he could 'replace' him.

I wouldn't mind seeing HHH change shows and take a little bit of the Raw style of "attitude" over to Friday's where boring is the word of the evening. Yes, HHH is the main star on Raw, but there are a handful of youngsters who should get the push to be main eventing...John Cena not included in that group. Edge, Carlito, Orton, Benjamin. These guys would take the ball and run with it if they were given the right liberties to do so. Rather than seeing Edge fondle Lita under the sheets or Shelton's fake momma waddle her ass down to the ring with him, they should be given better gimmicks or storylines and just allowed to go in their and kick the $hit out of each other. Really earn their money like Austin, Rock, and especially Foley did back in the day.

I despise HHH so I would hate for him to come over and ruin the only WWE show that I find entertaining. Smackdown is'nt a talk show which is the main reason I make a point of trying to tune in every week. If Triple H came over to Smackdown he would have to have his contracted 30 minute's of screen time and that would mean I would'nt be able to see the like's of my beloved Boogeyman, Sylvain and Tatanka.

I despise HHH so I would hate for him to come over and ruin the only WWE show that I find entertaining. Smackdown is'nt a talk show which is the main reason I make a point of trying to tune in every week. If Triple H came over to Smackdown he would have to have his contracted 30 minute's of screen time and that would mean I would'nt be able to see the like's of my beloved Boogeyman, QUOTE]

Too bad all of ur so called stars such as "MVP, The boogeyman and The miz" all need severe beatings followed up by sledgehammer shots via HHH. I think this change would breathe life into Smackdown, create more competition and make memorable matches. Im jittering at the though of the game taking on Finlay, Taker or MRRRRRRRRRRR KENNEDY.....
He really would bring the raw attitude to SD! (Thanks to Kasey)

KENNEDY!!!!!!

HHH wouldnt go to Smackdown. They wouldnt break up DX so soon. Even if he did go to Smackdown, the show would need more "main event" stars. The only wrestlers that are good on Smackdown are Undertaker and Batista. Those are the only big draws to the show.

HHH wouldnt go to Smackdown. They wouldnt break up DX so soon. Even if he did go to Smackdown, the show would need more "main event" stars. The only wrestlers that are good on Smackdown are Undertaker and Batista. Those are the only big draws to the show.

there is so many things I find wrong with that post, one being that you said they wouldn' end DX so soon, when the intial idea was to only to have them together for a couple of months, and besides they started the DX thing way back at Vengeance in June that means they've been running with this thing for 7 months, I think now is a good time to end it, Second being you said that the only good wresters on SD! are Taker and Batista.... BATISTA!?!?,:wtf: , I think you forgot about Kennedy, Matt Hardy, Helms, Finley, Benoit, Regal, London and Kendrick, and Kane just to name a few, and back to Batista, Batista?!?!? how the fuck does this guy get a second title reign and Benoit doesn't?

Lets put it this way...SmackDown!'s rating have been slowly increasing now...coming in at a 3.0 recently...so I don't think Vince Mcmahon is worried about boosting ratings too much over there yet. When Rey Mysterio returns, things will only get better...which means higher ratings. Which means, no HHH.

HHH would look strange on smackdown , hhh is RAW. Smackdowns ratings are already increasing week by week , and plus with the likes of mysterio coming back , la resistance joining back together , plus mark henry. Even though many ppl dont like mark henry , but it will make the title picture more interesting. Regal & taylor are good wrestlers and are now fueding with london and kendrick. So smackdown dont ' need ' HHH , but iff he did go , it would be a bonus.

HHH won't go to SD! simply because SD! is considered the B-show by many higher-ups in WWE and HHH is looked at as one of the top guys in all of WWE so they don't see any reason to have him being "wasted" on an "inferior" show, remember Triple H was on SD! at the beginning of the brand seperation and was quikly moved to Raw, he only spent like 3 months on SD! just enough time to feud with Jericho and then move onto a title feud with Taker then he was moved back over to Raw, where he could be a heel again

hhh would never be put onto smackdown...mcmahon considers raw to be the main show of his company...so therefore he wants the wrestler he considers at the top on his top show thus being hhh....also id hate to c hhh on smackdown because it is on friday nights...i think they should change the day the show is played..friday nights is a night for going out and finally getting away from the week...if it were moved to a diff week day i believe there ratings would increase....hhh with smackdown would never happen...esp with it being a friday night played show...impossible

Lets put it this way...SmackDown!'s rating have been slowly increasing now...coming in at a 3.0 recently...so I don't think Vince Mcmahon is worried about boosting ratings too much over there yet. When Rey Mysterio returns, things will only get better...which means higher ratings. Which means, no HHH.

I think you forgot that Rey lost the I Quit match(loser leaves SD) against Chavo which means when he returns it is either going to be on RAW or ECW.

HHH is not going to be on SD, he is going to stay on the flagship show RAW for the rest of his career. He and Vince would run things backstage on RAW every week so it is very unlikely to happen.

I think you forgot that Rey lost the I Quit match(loser leaves SD) against Chavo which means when he returns it is either going to be on RAW or ECW.

HHH is not going to be on SD, he is going to stay on the flagship show RAW for the rest of his career. He and Vince would run things backstage on RAW every week so it is very unlikely to happen.

technically Rey did leave SD!, it state how long he had to leave for, and WWE probably forgot about that stipulation anyway so Rey could come back to SD!, he's one of SD! top guys and I don't think they want to lose him, I could see him coming to Raw though, with HHHs absence they do need more star power and Rey could give them that, and he'll be back before HHH will

I can't really see him on Smackdown. I've always seen him on RAW and everytime he gets shipped to Smackdown he is traded back to RAW. I don't think they would allow him to do that because it wouldn't make sense. What would the storyline be? My best guess is that he when he comes back, they have Shawn turn heel on him. HHH expects everything to be fine and dandy while HBK is all ''you left me out to dry, after all i've done for you, you go out and get injured and make me carry the load for 6 months" I think it would work because they've said that HHH has wanted to stay face for the rest of his career. Like i said, him going to Smackdown would make no sense.

When u think about it,Khali replaced Triple H on Raw.So Triple H might have a good chance of coming to Smackdown and boost the ratings on Smackdown.

HHH is out injured. He will miss wrestlemania, miss royal rumble and when he comes back he will not go to smackdown in my opinion. Remember a couple of years ago, at the draft??? HHH got drafted to smackdown but refused.
And anyway, Khali is only there cos of his weight and size, he is a replacement for the big show...

I think it could be interesting. There are a lot of wrestlers on the Smackdown roster that Triple H hasn't feuded with in years (Undertaker, Kane, Booker T).

i think it would be good but the only reason he would NEVER b moved over to smackdown is because it is a taped show AND it is played on friday nights...raw would lose its focus as the number 1 brand and it would shift to a show played on friday nights? wwe does not have as much audience on a friday night as they do on a monday night...so though it wuld b nice to c it happen they wuldnt let it happpen because of that reason...vince wuld rather c the ratings he is seein now on smackdown then ever shift balance like that..since raw is considered the number 1 show they need their number 1 wrestler and that is hhh...unless undertaker was on a full time schedule then he wuld b up there as number 1

Triple H going to SmackDown! wouldn't really do much. He could feud with Taker and Batista, but then there would be nothing for him. It would just be another stale Evolution-like period where he just sits on top and does nothing. Raw needs him more than SmackDown! does.

Never happen. But a lot depends how they bring back HHH, if he's a face or a heel. My guess he comes back at Summerslam this August. But Raw has too many heels now, Michaels needs time off, so he has to come back as a face on RAW.

kahli is just temporary.. plus hes nto really a main eventer in my eyes jsut a bully .. hes what wwe use to create fake injuries lol

i highly doubt that triple h will be switching shows. True that Sd! kinda sucks now, but RAW will suck too if HHH wont be there

it would be wicked if triple hhh came back to smackdown
and if it weren't for shawn michaels he would still be on smackdown. but michaels is cool i think he gonna win da royal rumble or it might be taker

what if shawn goes to smackdown and challenges batista for the title and then triple H goes to smackdown we will have D-X on the better brand have them control the roster

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back