• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Triple H To Smackdown

What I don't understand is, how is everyone so sure that Undertaker will be going to RAW? He still has to finish his feud with Edge. I don't think WWE would just drop the feud like that especially after a year long build up. The entire feud is based on the WHC so I don't think that title is going back to RAW anytime soon.

If Triple H is indeed going to stay on Smackdown, will he actually put people over? He already has a hard time putting over RAW's stars, who are bigger names than Smackdown. What does this mean for Edge, who has been Smackdown's top heel for the past year? Would Triple H put him over?

HHH on Smackdown just doesn't seem right. Maybe WWE will change it up this year and actually have him appear on Smackdown. I'm sure there will be some sort of encounter between Edge and HHH, causing Vickie to trade HHH back to RAW.

Well I think that Triple H going to SD is great this might or will leave to a Edge storyline which might or will leave to a 13 reing with the world title I see this going on to the end of the year but I heard that when Taker returns eater he or Trips will have to go to Raw but itl probably be Taker cause Triple H has been there for the last 6 years itl be stupid if he returnes to Raw only mounths after he leaves Kennedy was on Raw for a foul year he was drafted last year to Raw from SD an this year he returnes i thin they will do the same thing whit Trips but hel probably leave SD after he get's to reing #15 hel get as much reings as posible like he did with the WWE title hel get 3 more reings (at max) then hel return to Raw to renew old fewds (probably whit Jerico,Cena and batista if he's stil there)

This was the highlight of the draft for one reason, and it has nothing to do with HHH moving to Smackdown. It has to do with Cena not moving. The main site reported that it was all but confirmed that Cena was headed to Smackdown and 90% of our posters here shit their pants. They were all thinking, wow what a great move, Cena on the B show. I bet Ryan Clark was sitting at home with his fingers crossed going "please be Cena, please be Cena." Now, Mr. Cut and Paste is advertiseing he has a MAJOR update as to why Cena wasn't drafted. However, surprise, suprise, you have to listen to his show to get the answer.

As for the Game on Smackdown, I'm know Shocky instantly became a huge SD fan when Jeff and Hunter moved, and I may have as well (except seriously for me). HHH needs Smackdown as a way to stay relavent. He was going nowhere as WWE Champ on RAW and it was only a matter of time until he ran out of stuff to do. This of course, doesn't mean he's staying on Smackdown, but he will probably at least hang out for a bit. He could turn heel after feuding with Edge and feud with Jeff and Kennedy or return to RAW. This opened up a lot of options, I hope it sticks.

This move really shocked me because I thought for sure that Triple H would not leave RAW. That being said, I like the move. A personal opinion here, but I think that SD! had a great draft and bringing in HHH will help it along alot. He now has alot of fresh fueds to work with and a nice audience to draw in. Like it or not, HHH is the biggest star in wrestling for company and they believe he'll attract more viewers to SD!, and i think he will too.

when i saw the final pick going up i thought it was gonna be cena... i was stunned to see triple h on screen. this is a good move but hhh will likely lose the belt because i cant see the wwe force edge to lose the title before his "wedding." Triple h will go on and feud with edge. kennedy is the wild card in this draft. He might give triple h what he wanted and thats a heel turn. all in all this was a shocking draft.

This is definitely the most interesting draft pick of the year. Triple H, the man everyone thinks is the cancer of wrestling, out for himself, not willing to put people over, not willing to be on the "B Show", drafted to SmackDown. I would just love to rub it in everyone's face that said he was never leaving Raw, that he LEFT RAW.

This is going to be a good move for both Triple H and SmackDown. SmackDown has been without a big star for a long time. Undertaker has had to single handedly carry the brand. Edge is obviously a great champion, and a helluva competitor, but he just doesn't bring in ratings like Triple H. SmackDown's roster is finally starting to look even with Raw's. It seems the WWE finally decided to even things out, and it's good that they did. No longer will we have to be bored with Edge vs. Batista, because now Triple H and Mr. Kennedy will be in contention, along with the Undertaker when he gets back. This is truly a good day for SmackDown, and I can't wait to see how it all unfolds.

After thinking about this a little more I hope they keep Triple H on Smackdown. He wasn't just getting stale on Raw, he WAS stale. A change of scenery and opponents for The Game is a good thing. The fued he could have with La Familia should be pretty interesting to say the least. He could even start "teaming" with Jeff Hardy and use that team to turn himself back into a heel. Because a heel Tripe H on Smackdown can only mean good things.

I really want to see how this plays out. Taker has been carrying Smackdown for a long time know. Fom my understanding though Triple H and Taker don't get along to well. Could you imagine if they leave taker on Smackdown. It will be Hart vs Michaels all over again. I must say im happy to see Trips go to the blue brand. I'm going to watch Smackdown again. I really hope he doesnt move back though.

Shock is how I describe the fact that Trips is going to SD! But it's actually, if there is such a thing, a good shock. I wonder though how this whole thing with both world titles on SD will play out. It was kind've getting stale to have HHH on Raw. I mean, he's been on if FOREVER. That fact is an "A" superstar is getting moved to the "B" show. With Undertaker, Edge, Trips, Jeff Hardy, and Kennedy, and even Umaga, SD finally has a main event roster that's on caliber with Raw's.

P.S. What's up with ECW having no title and Raw getting the ECW championship while SD gets both major titles? I know eventual story lines will clear this up but I wanna know what the heck is going on with that!

Lol, ECW Title on the 'A' show. Pretty darn funny. As well as for the fact that Smackdown has 2 major championships now. Everyone's envisioning Edge retaining, Cena winning the WWE title, and there's the rest who cringe at the thought of the possibility of Batista winning the WHC to balance up the championships. I'd cringe too if that happens. :D

At first impression, alot of the draft picks make no sense, making the championships utterly imbalanced between the shows. From Raw being the 'A' show, Smackdown being the 'B' show, ECW being the 'C' show, it seems that Raw has become the 'B' show (I'd give it 'C' if it didn't gain the ECW title), Smackdown has become the 'A++' show (Hey, 2 championships, Trips & Hardy?), ECW has become the 'F' show (No Punk, no Kane, no title, WTF!?).

I know things would balance out after NOC. ECW title MUST head back to ECW, otherwise it serves no purpose to be called the ECW title. Heck, for all I care, Mark Henry can win it. Just dun further degrade that title by having a superstar from another brand holding it.

I find it rather interesting that they have no intentions to develop the midcard of Smackdown. Now that Smackdown is a standalone show, the combined entourage of RAW and ECW would have 2 midcard titles. I foresee a massive burying of Smackdown's midcard. Hopefully, MVP and Kennedy would make the transition to ME in time before they get lost in the shuffle without even a midcard title to contend for.

Then again, Vince could throw another swerveball and maintain the current championships in their draft stead. Shockers and swerves are good, but I hope he knows that this is seriously bad business! I prefer gimmick twists and character turns, rather than cheap publicity stunts like the million dollar giveaway and having the immovable Trips move to Smackdown and give that brand 2 championships.

Whelp, I'm just gonna come right out and help all the Triple H. haters to get their stories straight for Friday Nights now.

Clearly this is another politicing move on the part of H.H.H. to jump over to Smackdown and become the head guy, because not only is Smackdown moving to a new network, but they're also getting a great influx of a ton of new talent. By far, Smackdown has won the lottery within the draft with all the Superstars they've landed, so clearly and obviously it was in Triple H's mind all along to be the head guy on the up and coming Smackdown brand. :rolleyes:

Now, be sure to get that straight.. don't change your opinions, don't say it has anything to do with the fact that he wanted to do what was best for the company in offering any type of help in being a Head-liner since hes a big name and all. Surely it would have nothing to do with the fact that he felt Cena might serve better to be the main guy on the main brand. NOOOOOO, thats not it. So just don't even think it. Ever. At all.

Quit thinking it. Now.

Pft WHATEVER Will duuuuuuude WHATEVER.

Trips just did it so he could see his family more. I mean WZ news site even REPORTED that. He just politiced his way to the B show, and most likely Jobbing to Cena on SUnday, probably by tap out. He poliiticed for that, becuase he politics, to get his way, through backstage politics. Did you know he is even married to Vinces daughter!! DID YOU KNOW THAT!!!.....Pft whatever dude. He just wants to be on a show and be the absolute center of attention...he just went from holding the RAW roster down, to holding THE WHOLE WWE DOWN!!!! THATS WHAT HE WANTS!!! YOU CANT SEE!!!??? He doesnt want the company to make money and be better overall with Cena as its face. He doesnt like money, so he and vince wants to hold everyone down. I mean he is even fuckin his daughter for goodness sakes.

Whelp, I'm just gonna come right out and help all the Triple H. haters to get their stories straight for Friday Nights now.

Clearly this is another politicing move on the part of H.H.H. to jump over to Smackdown and become the head guy, because not only is Smackdown moving to a new network, but they're also getting a great influx of a ton of new talent. By far, Smackdown has won the lottery within the draft with all the Superstars they've landed, so clearly and obviously it was in Triple H's mind all along to be the head guy on the up and coming Smackdown brand. :rolleyes:

Now, be sure to get that straight.. don't change your opinions, don't say it has anything to do with the fact that he wanted to do what was best for the company in offering any type of help in being a Head-liner since hes a big name and all. Surely it would have nothing to do with the fact that he felt Cena might serve better to be the main guy on the main brand. NOOOOOO, thats not it. So just don't even think it. Ever. At all.

Quit thinking it. Now.

So it's no surprise to you that a huge influx of young talent, very young and small guys moved to Raw while Triple H was moved over to Smackdown? It's pretty simple really why he got moved to Smackdown, reality. It was time for a move. Reality has set in and McMahon realized it was time for a change, and that change included Triple H getting off of Raw. Don't worry, it's not just Triple H that got that cold dose of reality, Jim Ross got a nice splash of it too.

Face it, it's John Cena's company. It's what Cena fans have been saying for years now, guys like Triple H, and maybe even Vince McMahon, didn't realize it, but it's clearly evident at this point. With Cole and Cena staying on Raw, Vince sent a message that the future is indeed here now.

The move is a good one for Triple H. It does set up fresh feuds and you can pretty much lock him into the main event of WM 25 with Edge, which isn't a bad thing.

actually i agree with what that will dude said, triple h realize he was growing stale on raw, and raw pretty much is cena's show now, they no longer needed triple h to carry the raw torch with cena cuz cena can carry it himself, along with orton coming back, and now they got batista and rey, triple h saw a opportunity on smackdown, realizing that he can be the main guy on smackdown, especiallly with undertaker being sideline and maybe possilby going to raw himself, when he returns. although i hate triple h and dont like him, this is a good move for both shows, especially smackdown,

This is probably the best move of the entire draft. I was shocked when it happened as I thought John Cena was going to Smackdown. But thank goodness Triple H is on Smackdown now where he has many fresh options. Triple H vs Undertaker and Triple H vs Edge grabs my attention.

Ill admit I am not a huge fan of the guy, but I do respect him. Lately, the entire IWC is just shitting on him because he has held the WWE title for only two months!! I am sick of it personally. No matter what the guy does, people just shit all over him. Everyone thinks it was his decision to win the title, and every thought it was his decision to be the top guy on Smackdown. But I have news for you all... sure he has a say in creative, but at the end of the day, Vince has the final say for everything involving the WWE, end of discussion.

When you look at the list, the heels on Smackdown right now are Edge, MVP, Umaga...and the faces are HHH, Big Show, Undertaker, Hardy, and Kennedy.

Now, obviously right there, you can see that they have too many faces in the main event. If they were to move Big Show and the Undertaker to Raw/ECW then it would balance out better, or at the very least, if they were to turn HHH heel. Otherwise, Kennedy and Hardy won't find themselves getting a shot at holding that title (which I hope will be Edge's as I don't want to see Batista as World Heavyweight Champion on Raw in the slightest bit).

This move could be fantastic or it could be absolutely horrendous, depending on how they plan things out. If we end up with 12 months of HHH beating everyone as a face and holding the wrong title (WWE, since that should definitely stay on Raw in my opinion), then it'll be as tiresome as can be, but if he allows himself to play second-fiddle in a way, possibly with a huge MVP feud (or if he turns heel, a huge Kennedy feud) then it could be good. We'll just have to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back