Top five WWE/F Divas

future admin

Getting Noticed By Management
I couldn't find a list for WWE divas, so I may aswwell go ahead and post,
My top five divas would have to be
1. Chyna- I chose Chyna plainly because she is the most dominant diva ever to step foot in the WWE/F, she was the first diva (and still only) to ever win a males title, she was the first diva to ebter the royal rumble, she is a 3 time intercontinental champion, 1 time womens champion. Qualified for KOTR, and was once the no. 1 contender for the WWE championship and damn, she could beat up the men. I think Beth Pheonix is the future Chyna may I add.

2. Trish Stratus- Trish Stratus is without a doubt, the Sexiest Diva ever, and she has the most reigns as Womens champion with 7 she is a one time hardcore champion. she was named Diva of the decade in 2003, and she was babe of the year from 2001-2003. she has managed numerous wrestlers, that my friends, wins second place.

3. Lita- Lita is number three on my list because she is a four time womens champion, and she was next to Chyna, nearly on the males competition line, she was a great diva when wrestling. Oh and she wasn't shy of contreversy either, throughout her career she was in many real affairs with wrestlers. that wins her 3rd place

4. Mickie James- I am not sure with Mickie, she could have easily been number three, with 5 womens championships and 1 divas championship, being the second diva to win both titles. she had one of the hottest storylines with trish stratus, and one of my least favorite storylines with the piggy james. that is why she is number four

5. The Fabulous Moolah- You could easily put her in number 1 because of that amazing 10 year title reign, but I am not, The title was barely defended back then, saying that though, I probably should have put her 3rd or even second, she is the longest reigning Womens Champion, with an astonishing 3651 days, she is the fabulous moolah

:twocents:1. Lita :worship: First of all, she made it cool to show the thong above the pants. I'd like to thank her for making it cool to be redhead again. And she made it cool for us girls to be proud to show off our LARGE arm tattoos. she was feminine yet sporty. She also wasn't afraid to be a little devious when it was the Rated R era. I loved that side too.

2. Sister/Scary/Sensational Sherri Martel- She was the epitome of the outrageous, her management of Ted Dibiase, and Shawn Michaels, and Harlem Heat. She was original. Her antics paved the way for women today. I LOVED how she just exuded confidence. :icon_mrgreen:

3. Trish Stratus- she was great in her skills. So able to master the ring with moves you would not expect from someone of her small stature. ;) Plus she was able to fool people well with that heel switch at WM20. A great list of accomplishments for her. :icon_cool:

4. Stephanie McMahon- I actually liked her as a WWF diva. She was great to watch during the McMahon-Helmsley era. She was great when she was manipulating everyone. It was fun to watch her battle with Bischoff when she was GM of SD. ;)

5. Melina- I admit, I wasn't a fan of hers at first, she got on my dang nerves with her loud screaming. But then she grew on me. She's pretty good in the ring. She's come back from some bad foot injuries. She's entertaining as a heel and face. Her in ring theatrics are great. She's always flashy with intros and finishers. Her finishers, the Last Call-Primal Scream...etc. The California Dream, are very cool moves. She knows how to entertain a crowd, at least in my opinion.

5) Sunny: The first modern-day women in the WWF. She successfully managed many tag-teams and single wrestlers. Sunny really was the first sex symbol in wrestling.

4) Sherri Martel: Sherri was the perfect manager for alot of heels within the WWF. She had a very large personality and one of the first women to be have a gimmick.

3) Miss Elizabeth: Easily one of the most liked women of wrestling by everyone. Elizabeth would receive just as much of a reaction as some of the top wrestlers.

2) Lita: The most extreme diva to step into a WWF/WWE ring. Along with my number 1 choice, Lita would take women's wrestling to a whole new level.

1) Trish Stratus: The Quintessential WWE Diva. Trish has won the PWI Woman of the Year 4 times, and the PWI Woman of the Decade. She is a record setting 7 time women's champion, 1 time hardcore champion, and was the Babe of the year from 2001-2003. Trish Stratus was able to put women's wrestling on the map.

1: Chyna- Big, Hench Destructive...
2: Beth Pheonix- The Up And Coming Chyna
3: Trish Stratus- Just One Of The Best Women's Champions
4: Mickie James-The Up And Coming Stratus
5: Lita - Her And Stratus Had The Greatest Rivalry For Womens

Here is conclusive list including all Divas past and present.

My first pick is Lita for various reasons but most notoriously her involvement with The Hardys in Team Xtreme. She was an overall great performer and had a likable personality in and outside the ring. She worked hard in order to improve herself and over the years truly became a superstar in her own right.

My second pick is Trish Stratus for completing Lita so well in and outside the ring. Neither would have gotten far without the other. While Trish may have been arguably the better wrestler, Lita will be forever number one to me due to her involvement with The Hardys and Edge who are some of my favorite athletes overall giving Lita that extra oomph in my top five.

My third pick is Mick James. While Trish Stratus helped jump start her career, James has become a great performer and will always be remembered fondly for her charisma inside and outside the ring.

My fourth pick is Gail Kim mostly because of how underrated her work has been. Not many athletes let alone Divas have performed so well and regularly as Gail has and yet she hasn't been met with much success in terms of championships. I like to compare her to Superstars such as Kane and Matt Hardy. A lot of hard work and devotion, but little to no return in terms of championships, always serving to help push over up and coming wrestlers.

My fifth and final pick comes in the form of Melina. She has grown a lot from her time with MNM and become a great performer. Tragically, her latest injury has put a halt to a run that could have perhaps helped give the RAW Divas a better image than what they have now. Maryse has grown on me, but she doesn't have the in-ring abilities that Melina is known for. And now we got what? Eve? Hopefully Melina will come back soon and with that, the Divas Championship will find its rightful owner once again.

Divas overall have had little space in the current setup but hopefully they will regain some of the spot light in the future. Thanks to my on again off again following of wrestling in recent years, I'm not able to put together a better list, but these five women have definitely found their way into my heart as stand alone performers and beauties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back