• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Without Hogan/Bischoff

Yeah, what's wrong with you TNA? You actually push people who the audience knows and loves? What's wrong with you? See, that's not how you make money. You make money by pushing people nobody knows and/or cares about, not well known wrestlers. Well known wrestlers have the potential to bring in new viewers. Not all draw ratings but they do sell merchandise. Or they sell tickets. Everyone has his own little area of expertise. That is bad. You need to stick with the IWC darlings and watch your ratings melt. You need people who cannot draw half a point, don't sell merchandise and don't sell tickets when you tour. And don't forget to fire Hogan and Bischoff!

You're something special my friend. "The WWF had nobody". Really? Are you implying that Austin, Foley and Rock were nobodies by the time they got their big breaks? Rock was there for about a year, year and a half. It took Austin a year to go into his Austin 3:16 phase, and two more years until he beat Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania and really got going. Mick Foley on the other hand was never a real nobody. Austin too, for that matter. They both went through WCW and ECW to go to the WWF, but that's not the point.

The point you're trying to make is that while WCW relied on famous stars, and WWF beat them by relying on their own stars, correct? Well, that's wrong. WWF didn't beat WCW. WCW beat WCW with their repetitious crap and poor management. What the WWF did was steal WCW's approach toward wrestling, steal from Heyman as well and form the Attitude Era.

Now, I'm not saying that Austin, Rock and Foley had nothing to do with its success. They do. But they're not the reason. There are other factors involved.

That being said, there's absolutely nothing wrong with any company pushing and showcasing their most famous wrestlers as the top talent. It works business wise. Don't believe me? Look at how the people reacted to Jeff Hardy's recent return. The majority of audience didn't care what he did, they just wanted him back. That's a draw and that's a person that has to be marketed as hard as possible. Yes, even with his legal issues. The Huntsville crowd didn't seem to give two fucks about that, did they? Of course they won't. They're fans. You're a mark. I didn't say "s"mark because you're not actually smart, as I will prove later on in this post.

Then look at Sting. Sting is 52 years old and he's a major, major part of the company. He's been like that since the day he came to TNA.

Kurt Angle is by far the greatest in-ring performer today. Not Punk, not AJ, not Richards, not Cena, not Orton. It's Angle. He's tremendous in the ring, he's respected, well known and he can work the stick as well as anybody. Heel or face. Again, I'm talking about him as a performer, not person. I'm not debating morals here.

So what you're suggesting is that TNA should drop Kurt Angle, drop Jeff Hardy, drop Sting, Anderson and so on ... and replace them with ... who?

Here's what you're forgetting. Austin, Foley and Rock worked for the WWF because the WWF had something TNA doesn't - exposure. The WWF wasn't pulling 1.1's. They were pulling much more than that. Often times they doubled their present ratings.

Even if TNA was to scrap every well known wrestler OR stick them in the mid-card, and replace them with AJ, Joe, Daniels, Roode and Storm - mark my words - it will not do anything for the company. It will kill it. Why?

.. because you're confusing your personal preference with what a business should do. That, if you didn't know, makes you an ignorant idiot who doesn't know the first thing about running a successful corporation in an economy in distress, marketing a product that is no longer perceived as cool and entertaining but rather a childish program due to your main competition giving society that particular notion because said competitor is the only link between mass media, society and pro wrestling and very much dictates society's opinion on pro wrestling in general. WWE is childish - wrestling is childish.

TNA should keep on doing research, they should keep watching the numbers, they should pay special attention to who draws what, when and in what circumstance and if that person happens to be a famous wrestler - that's fine. If he happens to be a less known wrestler - that's fine as well. When it comes to making money you do what's good for business. So if giving the title to Hulk Hogan proves to be a ratings draw and a PPV draw (theoretical situation), Impact Wrestling would be stupid not to capitalize on that opportunity and gamble by giving the belt to AJ Styles instead because he does the cool flips and only shows a spark of personality when he's allowed to do a little shooting.

You don't want famous wrestlers at the top of the company because you don't like them. And just because you don't like something does not mean that Impact Wrestling is flushing itself down the drain because they don't fit your idea of the perfect pro wrestling company.

Yes, the ratings did drop when AJ Styles was Champion. Look it up, don't talk out of your ass please. It's a well known fact. TNA was pulling solid ratings up to September 20th, when Styles won the TNA World Title. They'd pull a lot of 1.1 and 1.2's and a good amount of 1.3's. After AJ won the belt, TNA pulled a rating above the 1.2 mark only once, as opposed to the rest of the year when they did that 24 times.

Source: http://www.gerweck.net/tv-ratings/2009-ratings/

Now, as far as Samoa Joe's reign goes - Samoa Joe won the World Title at Lockdown, 2008. That was on April 13th. He lost the belt at Bound for Glory that same year. October 12. That's about 6-7 months. Before he won it that year iMPACT had not scored a rating below the 1.0 mark, not even once. After he won it they went below 1.0 eight times. Mind you, before Joe won they would score a 1.2+ three times. That never happened after Joe won it. Well, it did, actually. In December ... after he no longer had it anymore. The ratings went up to their normal 1.1-1.2 ratio.

Source: http://www.gerweck.net/tv-ratings/2008-ratings/

And Joe drew the highest PPV buy-rate? Well, looking at the ratings that smells of bullshit, doesn't it? Did Joe draw them or did Kurt Angle draw them? Eh?! You know, Angle, that famous wrestler that came from the WWE?

See, this is why I fucking hate discussing wrestling with boneheaded morons such as yourself. You don't have the facts, you don't have the numbers, you don't have any solid information to back any of your claims up, yet you jump from a TNA thread to a TNA thread acting as if you do. Well guess what, Jack, you don't. You're just another IWC hogwash spewer, another pathetic little basement booker who confuses subjectivity with what should be happening.

You want AJ Styles and Samoa Joe to be World Champions or at least in the Main Event? I do too. Well, maybe not Joe, I don't like him ... but that doesn't mean TNA is ******ed for not pushing my favorite wrestlers.

TNA is a business company, and they do things that are good for business. By that I mean showcasing people the live crowds get behind and pushing members of the TNA roster who have something to offer. Name recognition, ratings, merchandise sales, ticket sales - whatever. AJ Styles and Samoa Joe have none of those. But men such as Jeff Hardy, Mr.Anderson, Kurt Angle and Rob Van Dam even have some if not all of those in Kurt's case.

That's why they're being showcased, that's why they're holding belts, that's why they're in the major storylines and that's why they're so valuable for a growing company such as TNA which has to prosper and do the impossible in order to draw in biased, brainwashed and completely ignorant dummies such as yourself, while also pushing and marketing young and promising wrestlers such as Crimson, Gunner, Austin Aries, Bobby Roode and James Storm.

TNA was pushing famous wrestlers back in 2002 and is doing it until this very day as well. That model has gotten them from being a flea-infested company in Tennessee only available through PPV in 2002 to a growing, flourishing entity, taping around the country, signing the biggest stars in this industry, touring the world, being broadcasted in over 150 countries around the world and overall showing nothing but positive movement toward becoming a large force in pro wrestling in the coming years.

They didn't do all of this by building their company around AJ Styles or Samoa Joe. They didn't do it by only pushing homegrown talent and avoiding any brushing with former WWE/ECW/WCW wrestlers. They certainly didn't do it by listening to random marks on the Internet. They did it by doing the exact opposite of that and it brought them nothing but success.

Thank you for being a part of "Zeven's TOAST: Totally Owning A Stupid Troglodyte". Itssoeasy123, WWEisLife2, New Hot Fed, MisterRob and every other dumbass - this all applies to you as well. Have a nice day and go fuck your respective selves.

Jeff Hardy's a draw? Really? Any proof of that? Jeff Hardy is a drug addict who refuses to get help for his addiction. I hardly care if he wrestles anymore. Yes, he's a spot monkey who makes the IWC marks go nuts every time he dives off a ladder thru tables, but that's the extent of his 'talent' such as it is. He and his brother are overly impressed with themselves, and I can think of at least a half dozen wrestlers with less exposure I'd rather see versus Jeff Hardy. A draw? That's laughable.

Hogan and Bischoff got exactly what they wanted out of TNA. Namely, MONEY! Time to move on to their next sucke....errrr I mean, project.

Hogan and Bischoff got exactly what they wanted out of TNA. Namely, MONEY! Time to move on to their next sucke....errrr I mean, project.
Yes. Because every single person working in professional wrestling is there for the catering, not the money.

Newsflash, dumbass - what Hogan and Bischoff have we call jobs. You know, that thing you've probably never heard of or plan to do because you can't climb out of the basement, and you're just fine with y'mama chewing up your food and stuffing it down your throat, cleaning the wads of cum off the keyboard and washing the shit stains off your underwear.

And people get a job in order to ... wait for it ... wait for it ... wait for it ... MAKE MONEY. So what you do right now is accuse two individuals of being asses for getting a job and trying to making money to support themselves and their loved ones.

Burn in hell, Hulk Hogan, you pathetic manipulator!

What the hell's the problem with "guys" like you? You're either running out of coherent arguments or Doritos. Something's making your brain shut off. You should go see a doctor. Or a speeding truck.

Or are you mad that they came in, didn't improve anything, got their money and (allegedly) dashed? Fine, that's a fair thing to be angry about, they took advantage of a company you like ... even though you've made it perfectly clear that you don't like TNA, you're not a supporter so how this affects your stinky ass is completely mistifying to me.

But my point remains. Even if you are all cranky about that - well, don't be. Wipe the tears off your face, Sally, it's all going to be alright? Why? I'll tell you.

Even if Hogan and Bischoff sucked some money out of TNA and will leave in a matter of months, they improved the company in a number of ways.

1. It's no longer a company revolving around arid, high-speed, spot infested matches telling no story whatsoever, taking place in a six sided ring because four sides isn't enough for some reason. And when they're not making wrestling look like a bad Jackie Chan movie, they'll waste the viewers' time with semi-decent storylines which are completely ruined and become boring quickly due to the dire lack of character development of the wrestlers. Instead of spending time on that so the viewer can find out who this person is so they can identify themselves in him, look up to him, hate him or live vicariously through him, TNA instead chooses to give the ball and make Main Eventers out of people like AJ Styles and Samoa Joe, who while being outstanding performers, have the personality of a wet napkin and the mic skills of a redneck/Samoan Lance Storm respectively. Slapping your right peck and carrying a towel down the ramp will not tell the viewer who this character is and what he stands for.

2. As you might have noticed - that is if you somehow managed to pluck your head out of Dave Meltzer's fart box - Impact Wrestling taped on the road a number of times and is yet to tape a few more shows before the end of 2011. This is a huge step in the right direction. It's something TNA has never done this frequently in a previous year. A previous year without Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff on board. Are they the ones responsible for it? I don't know. Maybe they are, maybe they are not. Unlike your stupid ass, I don't draw conclusions when I don't have the facts. However, if TNA had the ability to go on the road two years ago when Hogan and Eric were not a part of TNA as they did and still do this year, that begs an interesting question. Why didn't they do it?

They didn't have enough money?

That could be it. But if TNA didn't have the money two years ago, and they do now, with Hogan and Bischoff being with TNA for two years ... wouldn't that mean that TNA made enough money in those two years to make this come true, WITH Beelzebub's offspring employed by TNA, getting payed those infamous "big fat paychecks", sucking money out of it, ruining the company, running it into the ground, making it far worse than any other year, blabbity blah blah? I thought the IWC's main argument was that Hogan and Bischoff are not doing ANYTHING positive for the company and all they do is go to the bank. This disproves that theory.

They didn't have enough exposure?
Not really. They had just about the same exposure now as they did back then. The viewership was less, but the ratings are pretty much the same as they are in 2011 so that is no excuse.

They didn't have enough big names to draw the people in?
They had plenty of big names as they always did. Again, not an excuse.

Maybe it was an issue with Spike not allowing them to?
Again, could be. Which only further solidifes my statement that Hogan and Bischoff could be responsible for Impact Wrestling going on the road. It's one thing to have Dixie Carter talk to SpikeTV's management, and it's a whole new story when Hogan and Bischoff walk in with all of these huge names they brought in and Hogan being a household name himself. TNA started striking an awful lot of deals ever since Hogan came in, you can't ignore that.

So to sum it up - I'm not saying Hogan and Bischoff ARE responsible for TNA going on the road, and I'm not saying they are NOT. But TNA going on the road more than ever only a year after Bishoff and Hogan joined is something to think about. But you reject logic so I don't recommend you do that. You have no idea how hard it is to clean skull pieces off the carpet.

Ever since Bischoff and Hogan came along TNA straightened out a lot of their old issues in 2009 such as lack of story, lack of character depth, a dead X-Division and so on. Business wise TNA seems to be far better than they were two, three or five years ago and I'd like to think that has a lot to do with Hogan and Bischoff's arrival in TNA, but I could be wrong as like I said - I don't have the facts and neither do you. While they did help the company in some ways, it also got worse in other. AGAIN, I can't say if it was their fault or not, but some of the things I can mention is the decline in the quality of the KO's Division, Tag Division and Mid-card. Those three are on life support. Hopefully that will change in the future, they shouldn't be overlooked.

Other than that, every other negative and positive thing has been there with or without Hogan, but the things I mentioned are the things that have changed for better and for worse. But one thing's for sure - to say that Hogan and Bischoff came in just for the money because they knew TNA was just a sucker of a company is by far you reaching the Everest of ignorance. The business and on-air changes I mentioned can't be done in a day, a week or even in a month. It takes lots of dedication and hard work to produce such results in two years, when TNA couldn't achieve that in nine. You can go ahead and act like any other smark and wish Hogan and Bischoff left because they're just wasting TNA's money, but in the end, whether they leave or stay, they put a tremendous amount of work to accomplish what they did and they're two guys who have been in the business for a long, long time. They're professionals, they know what they're doing, they know what they want to do and how it has to be done. People of their stature don't work for a glass of milk and a handshake. They work for big money because they offer things very few people can. All of what I said is evident by the positive things they've done for TNA.

Every other problem will be worked on one at a time and it will take some years until TNA is close to having almost no issues, and I damn sure hope Hogan and Bischoff stay and keep sucking money out of TNA 'cause they're such awful bastards, because looking at the previous management and how things were getting done 2-3 years ago - the last thing TNA wants right now is to lose Hogan and especially Eric Bischoff.

Yeah, what's wrong with you TNA? You actually push people who the audience knows and loves? What's wrong with you? See, that's not how you make money. You make money by pushing people nobody knows and/or cares about, not well known wrestlers. Well known wrestlers have the potential to bring in new viewers. Not all draw ratings but they do sell merchandise. Or they sell tickets. Everyone has his own little area of expertise. That is bad. You need to stick with the IWC darlings and watch your ratings melt. You need people who cannot draw half a point, don't sell merchandise and don't sell tickets when you tour. And don't forget to fire Hogan and Bischoff!

You're something special my friend. "The WWF had nobody". Really? Are you implying that Austin, Foley and Rock were nobodies by the time they got their big breaks? Rock was there for about a year, year and a half. It took Austin a year to go into his Austin 3:16 phase, and two more years until he beat Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania and really got going. Mick Foley on the other hand was never a real nobody. Austin too, for that matter. They both went through WCW and ECW to go to the WWF, but that's not the point.

The point you're trying to make is that while WCW relied on famous stars, and WWF beat them by relying on their own stars, correct? Well, that's wrong. WWF didn't beat WCW. WCW beat WCW with their repetitious crap and poor management. What the WWF did was steal WCW's approach toward wrestling, steal from Heyman as well and form the Attitude Era.

Now, I'm not saying that Austin, Rock and Foley had nothing to do with its success. They do. But they're not the reason. There are other factors involved.

That being said, there's absolutely nothing wrong with any company pushing and showcasing their most famous wrestlers as the top talent. It works business wise. Don't believe me? Look at how the people reacted to Jeff Hardy's recent return. The majority of audience didn't care what he did, they just wanted him back. That's a draw and that's a person that has to be marketed as hard as possible. Yes, even with his legal issues. The Huntsville crowd didn't seem to give two fucks about that, did they? Of course they won't. They're fans. You're a mark. I didn't say "s"mark because you're not actually smart, as I will prove later on in this post.

Then look at Sting. Sting is 52 years old and he's a major, major part of the company. He's been like that since the day he came to TNA.

Kurt Angle is by far the greatest in-ring performer today. Not Punk, not AJ, not Richards, not Cena, not Orton. It's Angle. He's tremendous in the ring, he's respected, well known and he can work the stick as well as anybody. Heel or face. Again, I'm talking about him as a performer, not person. I'm not debating morals here.

So what you're suggesting is that TNA should drop Kurt Angle, drop Jeff Hardy, drop Sting, Anderson and so on ... and replace them with ... who?

Here's what you're forgetting. Austin, Foley and Rock worked for the WWF because the WWF had something TNA doesn't - exposure. The WWF wasn't pulling 1.1's. They were pulling much more than that. Often times they doubled their present ratings.

Even if TNA was to scrap every well known wrestler OR stick them in the mid-card, and replace them with AJ, Joe, Daniels, Roode and Storm - mark my words - it will not do anything for the company. It will kill it. Why?

.. because you're confusing your personal preference with what a business should do. That, if you didn't know, makes you an ignorant idiot who doesn't know the first thing about running a successful corporation in an economy in distress, marketing a product that is no longer perceived as cool and entertaining but rather a childish program due to your main competition giving society that particular notion because said competitor is the only link between mass media, society and pro wrestling and very much dictates society's opinion on pro wrestling in general. WWE is childish - wrestling is childish.

TNA should keep on doing research, they should keep watching the numbers, they should pay special attention to who draws what, when and in what circumstance and if that person happens to be a famous wrestler - that's fine. If he happens to be a less known wrestler - that's fine as well. When it comes to making money you do what's good for business. So if giving the title to Hulk Hogan proves to be a ratings draw and a PPV draw (theoretical situation), Impact Wrestling would be stupid not to capitalize on that opportunity and gamble by giving the belt to AJ Styles instead because he does the cool flips and only shows a spark of personality when he's allowed to do a little shooting.

You don't want famous wrestlers at the top of the company because you don't like them. And just because you don't like something does not mean that Impact Wrestling is flushing itself down the drain because they don't fit your idea of the perfect pro wrestling company.

Yes, the ratings did drop when AJ Styles was Champion. Look it up, don't talk out of your ass please. It's a well known fact. TNA was pulling solid ratings up to September 20th, when Styles won the TNA World Title. They'd pull a lot of 1.1 and 1.2's and a good amount of 1.3's. After AJ won the belt, TNA pulled a rating above the 1.2 mark only once, as opposed to the rest of the year when they did that 24 times.

Source: http://www.gerweck.net/tv-ratings/2009-ratings/

Now, as far as Samoa Joe's reign goes - Samoa Joe won the World Title at Lockdown, 2008. That was on April 13th. He lost the belt at Bound for Glory that same year. October 12. That's about 6-7 months. Before he won it that year iMPACT had not scored a rating below the 1.0 mark, not even once. After he won it they went below 1.0 eight times. Mind you, before Joe won they would score a 1.2+ three times. That never happened after Joe won it. Well, it did, actually. In December ... after he no longer had it anymore. The ratings went up to their normal 1.1-1.2 ratio.

Source: http://www.gerweck.net/tv-ratings/2008-ratings/

And Joe drew the highest PPV buy-rate? Well, looking at the ratings that smells of bullshit, doesn't it? Did Joe draw them or did Kurt Angle draw them? Eh?! You know, Angle, that famous wrestler that came from the WWE?

See, this is why I fucking hate discussing wrestling with boneheaded morons such as yourself. You don't have the facts, you don't have the numbers, you don't have any solid information to back any of your claims up, yet you jump from a TNA thread to a TNA thread acting as if you do. Well guess what, Jack, you don't. You're just another IWC hogwash spewer, another pathetic little basement booker who confuses subjectivity with what should be happening.

You want AJ Styles and Samoa Joe to be World Champions or at least in the Main Event? I do too. Well, maybe not Joe, I don't like him ... but that doesn't mean TNA is ******ed for not pushing my favorite wrestlers.

TNA is a business company, and they do things that are good for business. By that I mean showcasing people the live crowds get behind and pushing members of the TNA roster who have something to offer. Name recognition, ratings, merchandise sales, ticket sales - whatever. AJ Styles and Samoa Joe have none of those. But men such as Jeff Hardy, Mr.Anderson, Kurt Angle and Rob Van Dam even have some if not all of those in Kurt's case.

That's why they're being showcased, that's why they're holding belts, that's why they're in the major storylines and that's why they're so valuable for a growing company such as TNA which has to prosper and do the impossible in order to draw in biased, brainwashed and completely ignorant dummies such as yourself, while also pushing and marketing young and promising wrestlers such as Crimson, Gunner, Austin Aries, Bobby Roode and James Storm.

TNA was pushing famous wrestlers back in 2002 and is doing it until this very day as well. That model has gotten them from being a flea-infested company in Tennessee only available through PPV in 2002 to a growing, flourishing entity, taping around the country, signing the biggest stars in this industry, touring the world, being broadcasted in over 150 countries around the world and overall showing nothing but positive movement toward becoming a large force in pro wrestling in the coming years.

They didn't do all of this by building their company around AJ Styles or Samoa Joe. They didn't do it by only pushing homegrown talent and avoiding any brushing with former WWE/ECW/WCW wrestlers. They certainly didn't do it by listening to random marks on the Internet. They did it by doing the exact opposite of that and it brought them nothing but success.

Thank you for being a part of "Zeven's TOAST: Totally Owning A Stupid Troglodyte". Itssoeasy123, WWEisLife2, New Hot Fed, MisterRob and every other dumbass - this all applies to you as well. Have a nice day and go fuck your respective selves.

Ummm.....not to be argumentative here, but I think you're making the point FOR the TNA detractors! Oops!!

Yes. Because every single person working in professional wrestling is there for the catering, not the money.

Newsflash, dumbass - what Hogan and Bischoff have we call jobs. You know, that thing you've probably never heard of or plan to do because you can't climb out of the basement, and you're just fine with y'mama chewing up your food and stuffing it down your throat, cleaning the wads of cum off the keyboard and washing the shit stains off your underwear.

And people get a job in order to ... wait for it ... wait for it ... wait for it ... MAKE MONEY. So what you do right now is accuse two individuals of being asses for getting a job and trying to making money to support themselves and their loved ones.

Burn in hell, Hulk Hogan, you pathetic manipulator!

What the hell's the problem with "guys" like you? You're either running out of coherent arguments or Doritos. Something's making your brain shut off. You should go see a doctor. Or a speeding truck.

Or are you mad that they came in, didn't improve anything, got their money and (allegedly) dashed? Fine, that's a fair thing to be angry about, they took advantage of a company you like ... even though you've made it perfectly clear that you don't like TNA, you're not a supporter so how this affects your stinky ass is completely mistifying to me.

But my point remains. Even if you are all cranky about that - well, don't be. Wipe the tears off your face, Sally, it's all going to be alright? Why? I'll tell you.

Even if Hogan and Bischoff sucked some money out of TNA and will leave in a matter of months, they improved the company in a number of ways.

1. It's no longer a company revolving around arid, high-speed, spot infested matches telling no story whatsoever, taking place in a six sided ring because four sides isn't enough for some reason. And when they're not making wrestling look like a bad Jackie Chan movie, they'll waste the viewers' time with semi-decent storylines which are completely ruined and become boring quickly due to the dire lack of character development of the wrestlers. Instead of spending time on that so the viewer can find out who this person is so they can identify themselves in him, look up to him, hate him or live vicariously through him, TNA instead chooses to give the ball and make Main Eventers out of people like AJ Styles and Samoa Joe, who while being outstanding performers, have the personality of a wet napkin and the mic skills of a redneck/Samoan Lance Storm respectively. Slapping your right peck and carrying a towel down the ramp will not tell the viewer who this character is and what he stands for.

2. As you might have noticed - that is if you somehow managed to pluck your head out of Dave Meltzer's fart box - Impact Wrestling taped on the road a number of times and is yet to tape a few more shows before the end of 2011. This is a huge step in the right direction. It's something TNA has never done this frequently in a previous year. A previous year without Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff on board. Are they the ones responsible for it? I don't know. Maybe they are, maybe they are not. Unlike your stupid ass, I don't draw conclusions when I don't have the facts. However, if TNA had the ability to go on the road two years ago when Hogan and Eric were not a part of TNA as they did and still do this year, that begs an interesting question. Why didn't they do it?

They didn't have enough money?

That could be it. But if TNA didn't have the money two years ago, and they do now, with Hogan and Bischoff being with TNA for two years ... wouldn't that mean that TNA made enough money in those two years to make this come true, WITH Beelzebub's offspring employed by TNA, getting payed those infamous "big fat paychecks", sucking money out of it, ruining the company, running it into the ground, making it far worse than any other year, blabbity blah blah? I thought the IWC's main argument was that Hogan and Bischoff are not doing ANYTHING positive for the company and all they do is go to the bank. This disproves that theory.

They didn't have enough exposure?
Not really. They had just about the same exposure now as they did back then. The viewership was less, but the ratings are pretty much the same as they are in 2011 so that is no excuse.

They didn't have enough big names to draw the people in?
They had plenty of big names as they always did. Again, not an excuse.

Maybe it was an issue with Spike not allowing them to?
Again, could be. Which only further solidifes my statement that Hogan and Bischoff could be responsible for Impact Wrestling going on the road. It's one thing to have Dixie Carter talk to SpikeTV's management, and it's a whole new story when Hogan and Bischoff walk in with all of these huge names they brought in and Hogan being a household name himself. TNA started striking an awful lot of deals ever since Hogan came in, you can't ignore that.

So to sum it up - I'm not saying Hogan and Bischoff ARE responsible for TNA going on the road, and I'm not saying they are NOT. But TNA going on the road more than ever only a year after Bishoff and Hogan joined is something to think about. But you reject logic so I don't recommend you do that. You have no idea how hard it is to clean skull pieces off the carpet.

Ever since Bischoff and Hogan came along TNA straightened out a lot of their old issues in 2009 such as lack of story, lack of character depth, a dead X-Division and so on. Business wise TNA seems to be far better than they were two, three or five years ago and I'd like to think that has a lot to do with Hogan and Bischoff's arrival in TNA, but I could be wrong as like I said - I don't have the facts and neither do you. While they did help the company in some ways, it also got worse in other. AGAIN, I can't say if it was their fault or not, but some of the things I can mention is the decline in the quality of the KO's Division, Tag Division and Mid-card. Those three are on life support. Hopefully that will change in the future, they shouldn't be overlooked.

Other than that, every other negative and positive thing has been there with or without Hogan, but the things I mentioned are the things that have changed for better and for worse. But one thing's for sure - to say that Hogan and Bischoff came in just for the money because they knew TNA was just a sucker of a company is by far you reaching the Everest of ignorance. The business and on-air changes I mentioned can't be done in a day, a week or even in a month. It takes lots of dedication and hard work to produce such results in two years, when TNA couldn't achieve that in nine. You can go ahead and act like any other smark and wish Hogan and Bischoff left because they're just wasting TNA's money, but in the end, whether they leave or stay, they put a tremendous amount of work to accomplish what they did and they're two guys who have been in the business for a long, long time. They're professionals, they know what they're doing, they know what they want to do and how it has to be done. People of their stature don't work for a glass of milk and a handshake. They work for big money because they offer things very few people can. All of what I said is evident by the positive things they've done for TNA.

Every other problem will be worked on one at a time and it will take some years until TNA is close to having almost no issues, and I damn sure hope Hogan and Bischoff stay and keep sucking money out of TNA 'cause they're such awful bastards, because looking at the previous management and how things were getting done 2-3 years ago - the last thing TNA wants right now is to lose Hogan and especially Eric Bischoff.

Why would I be mad at Hogan and Bischoff? I don't begrudge anyone making money, nor for having a job. Incidentally ZZ, you might want to understand your adversary before you speak out of turn. Been employed for some 30 years now. Just sayin.....Anyway, my issue with them is their leaving the company (allegedly) no better than they found it and according to 'informed sources' they were going to rescue TNA from the abyss. (no pun intended.) They were going to give it credibility and put it on a bigger stage because they were name players. Fact is, neither has been able to make an appreciable difference since being there and I'm sure that bothers you. For me, I enjoy the show for the most part, but understand that Hogan and Bischoff are not what they once were and their time has passed.

Why would I be mad at Hogan and Bischoff? I don't begrudge anyone making money, nor for having a job. Incidentally ZZ, you might want to understand your adversary before you speak out of turn. Been employed for some 30 years now. Just sayin.....Anyway, my issue with them is their leaving the company (allegedly) no better than they found it and according to 'informed sources' they were going to rescue TNA from the abyss. (no pun intended.) They were going to give it credibility and put it on a bigger stage because they were name players. Fact is, neither has been able to make an appreciable difference since being there and I'm sure that bothers you. For me, I enjoy the show for the most part, but understand that Hogan and Bischoff are not what they once were and their time has passed.
Is that why you bitch about it 99% of the time?

And their time has passed? So has McMahon's (half a decade ago), but I don't see people wanting him to leave the WWE. Do you? It's not like WWE's product is in a better condition. If we're judging WWE by a WWE standard, WWE is in the shitter right now, but nobody seems to notice or care. The ratings have shrunk since WWE's glory days, the talent pool is pathetic compared to what it used to be, the storylines are worse, the wrestling isn't up to par with things from the early 90's let alone the late 90's or even early 2000's. Some people like it, still, but they'll stick to the WWE until its last day on this planet just like WCW fans stuck with WCW when it kicked the bucket.

People whine that TNA's ratings are not going up and that's why they want a management overhaul - but what about WWE's? It's not like WWE's ratings jumped a point or two in the last 5 years. Hell no, they're frozen in space. So where are the "Fire McMahon" threads? How come people are not cursing at WWE manegement for not doing a proper job of improving the ratings and the PPV buys?

I understand that TNA is TNA and WWE is WWE, but I rarely see you dogging WWE as you dog TNA. So why is TNA in the crosshairs and WWE is not?

And no, I'm not frustrated with the ratings or the lack of change. As a fan, I don't care if TNA is pulling a 1.2, a 2.1, or a 0.1. Wouldn't affect me. Gimme a nice show and I'll watch. I'm a viewer, not a TV station. Doesn't stop me from being educated on the subject, though. Something you need to do.

I need to be educated on the product do I? And yet you claim you don't care about ratings, yet ranted about the ratings for the competitor, who isn't even the subject here. So let's stay focused here. The subject is TNA. Hogan and Bischoff were brought in to help TNA get to the next level. They have failed, pure and simple. Television ratings are one way that advertisers and sponsors evaluate how successful their investment in a product like TNA is. They measure it by television ratings points, unique hits on their websites, and orders placed with their company due to the ads that run during an event such as TNA programming. Now if TNA isn't experiencing growth in their television ratings what that says to potential advertisers is that it's very likely their product isn't reaching new customers, but the same customers week in and week out. If said advertiser has been working with TNA for let's say 6 months and they haven't seen an increase in sales, they then can surmise that it's very likely that their assocation with a company like TNA isn't paying them any dividend or appreciable benefit.

What I can say with absolute confidence is that those in charge of TNA certainly did not bring on Bischoff and Hogan so they would maintain the status quo. Their goal was to capitalize on 2 of the most recognizable names and faces in the business to boost not only their viewership, but also to signal to potential investors/advertisers that they intended to be a serious player in this genre. Many of us here said then that the best thing TNA could do would be to use the name recognition and experience of those 2 men to help elevate the younger talent on the roster so that people would begin to know these men and women as the future of TNA. Instead, what we've seen was a return to WCW circa 1995 in many ways and in other ways an addition of older talent let go, or having left, WWE as the focal points of many of the shows we've seen since Bischoff and Hogan came on board.

Has it all been bad? Of course not, but then, I never said that it has. In fact, I've given them due credit when the shows have been good ones. I'll say it again. I like the fact that guys like Roode, Crimson, Matt Morgan, and Samoa Joe have been elevated as it's something that needs to happen. I like what they've done with Beer Money and I also thought the Bound for Glory Series was a very solid idea and I like the outcome and would have been happy had Bully Ray won it as it would have proven even more interesting with he and Angle going at it. I love the work of Bully Ray and I even admitted I was wrong about where I thought he could take this character. He's been unbelievably good and has brought back a bit of old school promo and action to this character. There is no question TNA has a lot to offer. But I also know there's a lot for them to improve.

Zion is exactly like Dizzy their argument defending TNA never makes any sense and when they get owned they don't respond. I say defending TNA but actually they always support the former guys from WCW and WWE so they are anti-TNA as the real TNA wrestlers, the homegrown talent for them are garbage except Crimson and Gunner. I give up, at this point I would suspect them to be Hogan and Bischoff if they had not been at it this long.

And their time has passed? So has McMahon's (half a decade ago), but I don't see people wanting him to leave the WWE. Do you? It's not like WWE's product is in a better condition. If we're judging WWE by a WWE standard, WWE is in the shitter right now, but nobody seems to notice or care. The ratings have shrunk since WWE's glory days, the talent pool is pathetic compared to what it used to be, the storylines are worse, the wrestling isn't up to par with things from the early 90's let alone the late 90's or even early 2000's. Some people like it, still, but they'll stick to the WWE until its last day on this planet just like WCW fans stuck with WCW when it kicked the bucket.

People whine that TNA's ratings are not going up and that's why they want a management overhaul - but what about WWE's? It's not like WWE's ratings jumped a point or two in the last 5 years. Hell no, they're frozen in space. So where are the "Fire McMahon" threads? How come people are not cursing at WWE manegement for not doing a proper job of improving the ratings and the PPV buys?

I understand that TNA is TNA and WWE is WWE, but I rarely see you dogging WWE as you dog TNA. So why is TNA in the crosshairs and WWE is not?

And no, I'm not frustrated with the ratings or the lack of change. As a fan, I don't care if TNA is pulling a 1.2, a 2.1, or a 0.1. Wouldn't affect me. Gimme a nice show and I'll watch. I'm a viewer, not a TV station. Doesn't stop me from being educated on the subject, though. Something you need to do.

People don't talk about Vince because they know Vince will never leave. Yet they are happy to learn that HHH may take his place. While people know Hogan and EB won't be there forever. So if there's enough negativity spread around they will leave.

Personaly I was so tired to bitch about WWE and the Cena super-push that I stopped watching altogether. So I don't have to bitch about them anymore. I bitch about TNA because I watch and I wish it would be better.

Zion is exactly like Dizzy their argument defending TNA never makes any sense and when they get owned they don't respond. I say defending TNA but actually they always support the former guys from WCW and WWE so they are anti-TNA as the real TNA wrestlers, the homegrown talent for them are garbage except Crimson and Gunner. I give up, at this point I would suspect them to be Hogan and Bischoff if they had not been at it this long.

What I find really interesting is the loyalty that ZZ shows to TNA. There's no question he's a mark for them and can't stand WWE, which is fine. To each his own. But I prefer to deal in facts and reality and the reality is that TNA wants to see their ratings improve and so should any fan of TNA. Growth is a good thing and if they aren't growing their brand, then sooner or later it will decline in popularity and be gone.

I just love it when 2-3 people take over a thread, get off topic and start bitching at each other back and forth? Oh wait.... No I dont!!!!

Please get back to the topic at hand fellas or at least just trade phone numbers/email addresses so you can complain to each other one on one....

I don't think Hogan/Bishoff control everything like people think. Hogan is a character, as is Bishoff. Bishoff may have some producing powers but none of us really know his duties. Regardless of who TNA/Impact wrestling brings in they stay around 1.0-1.3. I think their first Monday night show did a 1.5 rating but eventually fell below 1.0. Early on I wanted Bishoff/Hogan in TNA but think Hogan would best be used in WWE with a major audience. I also think TNA may do all it will ever do being on SpikeTV. 1.0-1.5s until the end of time. WWE may join them soon with wrestling declining in general and Raw going below 3.0s with the best storyline in years going on. The days of two wrestling companies drawing 5.0s are gone.

If Hogan and Bischoff do leave the landscape of TNA is definitely going to change!

This is what I'm interested about. TNA totally changed the day Hogan walked in the door of TNA. If he leaves as the websites seem to be reporting, then TNA asa whole will have a new direction and a new focus.

Ever since Hogan walked in the door it has been all about him. Now that's not a complaint that's just a fact. He is the biggest name the industry has ever seen and he has had "control" atleast on screen since Jan 4, 2010.

If he does leave TNA will have to move in an entirely new direction, and maybe that's what Robert Roode vs. Kurt Angle maybe about at this point. I'm not sure, but as a wrestling fan if Hogan leaves I'm as curious as to what direction TNA will go in without him as I was when he arrived and with him...

There's an old saying, it takes money to make money...
I've been watching TNA regularly since Kurt jumped, but mainly because I had followed Joe in Ring of Honor and that contest had my interest piqued from day one. BTW, if you want to see a crowd go nuts for 'bout 25 minutes, watch the Joe-Kobashi match from '95. The knife-edge chops were EPIC.....but I digress. Point is, the energy in the Hammerstein Ballroom can't be duplicated on a production stage. At a minimum, TNA MUST get out of the Impact Zone for its PPV's. Impact comes across SO MUCH BETTER when it comes from Huntsville or Charlotte, because the REAL WRESTLING FANS are there, not some curious tourist from Roanoake who has no idea who to root for. The Zone for Impact right now even hurts the PPV experience there because the canned crowd noise on the TV program is missing when the PPV's are broadcast. How in the world am I supposed to get excited about a PPV when the people in the seats look disinterested? And don't get me started when I'm watching Impact and the crowd is supposedly chanting or cheering something during a promo, but I look at my screen and hardly anyone has their mouth open? Don't get me wrong, I love most of the in-ring product, but sports (and wrestling) is preferred as a communal experience, even when watching on TV. That instant feedback feeds the product, and vice versa. Bottom line, get one week a month (and your PPV's) OUT OF THE IMPACT ZONE!!!

I personally have never bought into the H/B hype of being the saviors of TNA. From a business standpoint, they haven't done one thing to help TNA. They sure as hell didn't give them that ratings increase they promised, or taken TNA to the "next level" as they aluded to in their press conference. All they have managed to do in their TNA careers is make the shows all about them and basically turn TNA into WCW 2.0.

Ppl can say what they want to about the six sided ring being irrelevant, but it at least made TNA unique and symbolized when wrestling actually mattered. Taking away the six sided ring so Hogan could limp into it was pointless. And turning TNA into a ripoff of either WCW or WWE is the wrong direction to go in. Being unique and creative is the only way TNA will gain more fans.

I know I won't be sad to see H/B leave TNA. Their biggest accomplishments there will be gaining large salaries and failing big time at competing with WWE head to head for 2 weeks. None of their time in TNA has been used productively or in any way to benefit TNA in the long term. It's all about using TNA as a means for their own personal gain. TNA doesn't need ppl like them on their roster, so I say good riddance...

This isn't really a direct quote to this, but to all your replies in this thread. I think you need to take a fucking chill pill dude. I don't really give 2 shits if you agree or disagree with my views with TNA (or, I suppose I need to call it "Impact Wrestling" nowadays, huh?), but they're that, specifically;. MY OPINION. And I would expect you to sit there in your little chair, read what I say and not go on a huge ego trip about it. Ok? Thanks.

Now, I'm going to keep this short and sweet. My views are this. Draw or not, Hogan (not Bischoff) needs to go. Why? It's a no brainer that he's in it for the money. In no way, shape, or form is he there to help talent. Again, this is MY opinion. So, even if TNA isn't paying for his astronomical salary, he's doing nothing but hurting the product, just by being on air. If he does stay...keep him OFF air (which his own ego wouldn't allow that to happen) and maybe help younger talent that way.

Bischoff, on the other hand, I can see as nothing short of a good thing for IW in the future..as far as production goes. Sure, he can have his moment or two on air, but have him do his business backstage with Hogan as well, off cameras. Keep the vets near main event level, while pushing the younger guys to have the vets put over as the next big names in IW.

Just my humble opinion. Now, I guess I should wait and see the "ass kicking" I will get in return for this :lmao:

To be honest the only reason I started watching TNA was because I read that Hall, and Nash were there.. This was during the Kings of Wrestling ordeal, and there were also some appearances by DDP feuding with Raven. As all that went down and things changed I started to enjoy the new younger talent too. Xdivision was awesome back then and the 2005-2006 time frame too. I kept watching and enjoying it.

Christian came in, and I enjoyed his character in TNA a lot as Christian Cage and thought he was a star. Angle came in and it was awesome too. I was a little let down when he beat Joe though because by that time I had grown to like Joe quite a bit.

This being said those older guys attracted me to watch the show being there. Given I'm 29 now, and watched WCW. If I was a lot younger I wouldn't probably know who they are and if I did I wouldn't care much. I agree that Hogan shouldn't be in the main event and probably not even Sting either at this point.

As much as I associate those guys with my youth, and fun times watching wrestling with friends cheering for them they are old now and can get hurt. Especially in Hogans case where his back is messed up and he's in a brace. It saddens me to say that those days are over with and it is time to solidify who the next era of stars are going to be we look back on. These guys are going to be dying in the next 10-20 years or getting close to croaking.. We won't have wrestling anymore unless something changes in both organizations. Smackdown is on it's way out I think. Not sure if Vince will handle seeing it get Impact ratings if they continue to slide down from 1.8s.. You can already see with having superstars on both shows they are getting ready to maybe shut it off the air.

It would be nice to see them show up and build the guys.. But I hate to say that anytime Hogan, Flair, Sting, or any legend of that era is around they will always over shadow the other younger guys if they are wrestling or the center of the storylines. Make them managers, General Managers, or announcers.

As much as I associate those guys with my youth, and fun times watching wrestling with friends cheering for them they are old now and can get hurt. Especially in Hogans case where his back is messed up and he's in a brace..

I was reading somewhere, I forget where though, that Hogan's back is so messed up that he can't even take a single bump. Tell me, is this someone you want main eventing your next PPV? Or, hell, any PPV at all? He's at risk to severely mess his well-being up and cause yet another Jeff Hardy instance (albeit without the drugs). He has absolutely ZERO business inside a ring.

Like I was saying in my previous post...keep him OFF camera and maybe, oh, idk...do a pre-taped segment with him and have him make someone else wrestle in his place. In no way, shape, or form is this any kind of good for TNA/IW.

I was reading somewhere, I forget where though, that Hogan's back is so messed up that he can't even take a single bump. Tell me, is this someone you want main eventing your next PPV? Or, hell, any PPV at all? He's at risk to severely mess his well-being up and cause yet another Jeff Hardy instance (albeit without the drugs). He has absolutely ZERO business inside a ring.

Like I was saying in my previous post...keep him OFF camera and maybe, oh, idk...do a pre-taped segment with him and have him make someone else wrestle in his place. In no way, shape, or form is this any kind of good for TNA/IW.

No I have too much respect to see the guy cripple himself for life. The time is over and not enough people are going to watch/care about this PPV to risk it. TNA isn't going to get TONS of money from this, and he isn't going to get a major payday.. How many Jeff Hardy/Scott Hall screw ups happened last minute and they changed the PPV card? This needed to be done sooner and get him out of it. If he was just old, and slow without risk of being hurt big time I would like to see it. If he can get hurt and cause damage it's nothing I want to pay to see. If he went off the top rope like Flair did he is probably done. The surgeries he had on his back aren't something to play around with.

No I have too much respect to see the guy cripple himself for life. The time is over and not enough people are going to watch/care about this PPV to risk it. TNA isn't going to get TONS of money from this, and he isn't going to get a major payday.. How many Jeff Hardy/Scott Hall screw ups happened last minute and they changed the PPV card? This needed to be done sooner and get him out of it. If he was just old, and slow without risk of being hurt big time I would like to see it. If he can get hurt and cause damage it's nothing I want to pay to see. If he went off the top rope like Flair did he is probably done. The surgeries he had on his back aren't something to play around with.

Exactly. Hogan is basically playing "Life" by stepping in the ring at BFG. It's not something I am willing to shell out money for. I'm not sure how many Hardy/Hall screw ups have happened recently, mainly because I haven't been following TNA's product much this past year.

Someone is seriously delusional within TNA. Especially if they are basing their entire build for "Bound For Glory" around Hogan vs. Sting. That match was barely watchable when it had a good storyline back in WCW 1997. Fast forward up to 2011 and you get a disaster waiting to happen. Hogan is basically one step away from the wheelchair and Sting cannot wrestle over 10 minutes. This is where Hogan & Bischoff's name value idea is flawed. Yes, Sting & Hogan are big name legends no doubt. And if the two making an appearance at the show was the extent of their involvement it would be great. Putting them in a match is company suicide. Especially when you have guys like AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, James Storm, and Kazarian all without a match for BFG. Why not hand over the reigns to the younger guys? The ones who can actually carry a company without risk of damaging not only themselves, but, the company as well.

I understand wanting to put big names on the marquee, really I do. It would help though if those said names were able to do something positive to help establish the company and not embarass it.

Someone is seriously delusional within TNA. Especially if they are basing their entire build for "Bound For Glory" around Hogan vs. Sting. That match was barely watchable when it had a good storyline back in WCW 1997. Fast forward up to 2011 and you get a disaster waiting to happen. Hogan is basically one step away from the wheelchair and Sting cannot wrestle over 10 minutes. This is where Hogan & Bischoff's name value idea is flawed. Yes, Sting & Hogan are big name legends no doubt. And if the two making an appearance at the show was the extent of their involvement it would be great. Putting them in a match is company suicide. Especially when you have guys like AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, James Storm, and Kazarian all without a match for BFG. Why not hand over the reigns to the younger guys? The ones who can actually carry a company without risk of damaging not only themselves, but, the company as well.

I understand wanting to put big names on the marquee, really I do. It would help though if those said names were able to do something positive to help establish the company and not embarass it.

I have to agree with your comments about this issue. Sting and Hogan are big names and they could draw a crowd, if nothing more than to show up, offer some colorful commentary, and sign some autographs at this point. But the 2 of them in a match? A trainwreck in the making.

If Hogan and Bischoff leave TNA then that means two great things will happen. No more long promos from either one of them to take up time anymore. That means guys in the X Division will get more time like they deserve. The second thing is even better. Immortal will probably disband. Or perhaps that is wishful thinking.

I think that with Hogan and Bischoff gone it will lead to TNA pushing some of their own guys more such as the guys who were in Fortune. Gunner and Crimson will likely see their pushes continue as well. Veterans like Angle and Sting will be around to put over future stars. I think it will be better for TNA without Hogan or Bischoff because they need to focus on the younger guys and now they will have to.

I've got a better question. Let's say Bischoff and Hogan hit the bricks.

Who are you going to complain about once they are gone?

Let's face it. TNA wasn't a perfectly ran company with a perfectly ran product before they got there. In fact, at times, it was pretty fucking sad. See, all those dumbasses chanting "We want Six Sides" and "Fire Russo", chanting "Bullshit" when there's a finish their smarky brains can't stomach - these people are the representation of the TNA of old. That's what it was. A televised indy company which revolved around spots and athletic wrestlers nobody but the core audience gives a shit about or will ever give a shit about.

If you haven't noticed, that's the type of crap the IWC orgasms about. That's the people the smarks like. People who will never be major stars in this business for years to come. Bryan Danielson, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles (but he could change that), CM Punk (yes I fucking said it, he's a flop waiting to happen unless he turns off the smark and turns on the wrestler. Casual fans don't get this stuff you truck and that's at least 85% of your audience.), Daniels, Amazing Red, Petey fucking Williams, Tyler Black - the list goes on and on. Hell, I've heard someone say The Human Tornado could Main Event at WrestleMania. Give me a damn break.

But fine, Hogan and Bischoff are gone now. Who are you going to bitch about if the long promos remain? What'll happen if the product doesn't change aside from not having Hogan and Bischoff on the air? Is that really an improvement? Is that going to make you watch TNA from start to finish? The answer is no - no it won't. If you have your mind set on not liking what you're going to see on Thursday - guess what. You won't like what you see on Thursday. I don't care if Bischoff and Hogan are gone along with every WWE Reject and TNA brings back the six sided ring in one night to pitch Daniels vs AJ vs Joe for the World Title and have AJ win in a dominant fashion. You're still going to hate it and still find something to bitch about.

Look at the IWC's complaints back when Hogan and Bischoff weren't there. Same fucking shit as right now, different targets. If it's not Hogan - it's Dixie. If it's not Bischoff - it's Russo.

I pray to GOD that if Hogan and Bischoff leave the direction of the product will not change. The day TNA goes back to the stupid bullshit they were doing before that will be the day they'll anchor themselves to being number two for a long long fucking time. They won't die - nah, but they won't flourish either. And by number two I don't mean second to Vince. I mean shit.

I've got a better question. Let's say Bischoff and Hogan hit the bricks.

Who are you going to complain about once they are gone?

Let's face it. TNA wasn't a perfectly ran company with a perfectly ran product before they got there. In fact, at times, it was pretty fucking sad. See, all those dumbasses chanting "We want Six Sides" and "Fire Russo", chanting "Bullshit" when there's a finish their smarky brains can't stomach - these people are the representation of the TNA of old. That's what it was. A televised indy company which revolved around spots and athletic wrestlers nobody but the core audience gives a shit about or will ever give a shit about.

If you haven't noticed, that's the type of crap the IWC orgasms about. That's the people the smarks like. People who will never be major stars in this business for years to come. Bryan Danielson, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles (but he could change that), CM Punk (yes I fucking said it, he's a flop waiting to happen unless he turns off the smark and turns on the wrestler. Casual fans don't get this stuff you truck and that's at least 85% of your audience.), Daniels, Amazing Red, Petey fucking Williams, Tyler Black - the list goes on and on. Hell, I've heard someone say The Human Tornado could Main Event at WrestleMania. Give me a damn break.

But fine, Hogan and Bischoff are gone now. Who are you going to bitch about if the long promos remain? What'll happen if the product doesn't change aside from not having Hogan and Bischoff on the air? Is that really an improvement? Is that going to make you watch TNA from start to finish? The answer is no - no it won't. If you have your mind set on not liking what you're going to see on Thursday - guess what. You won't like what you see on Thursday. I don't care if Bischoff and Hogan are gone along with every WWE Reject and TNA brings back the six sided ring in one night to pitch Daniels vs AJ vs Joe for the World Title and have AJ win in a dominant fashion. You're still going to hate it and still find something to bitch about.

Look at the IWC's complaints back when Hogan and Bischoff weren't there. Same fucking shit as right now, different targets. If it's not Hogan - it's Dixie. If it's not Bischoff - it's Russo.

I pray to GOD that if Hogan and Bischoff leave the direction of the product will not change. The day TNA goes back to the stupid bullshit they were doing before that will be the day they'll anchor themselves to being number two for a long long fucking time. They won't die - nah, but they won't flourish either. And by number two I don't mean second to Vince. I mean shit.

WOW, that is a steaming pile of BS. Sounds to me like someone has a problem accepting critisizms of TNA. Sorry, but anyone who thinks TNA doesn't have issues is seriously delusional. And since you dislike smarks so much, why even bother trying to change their opinions? Obviously, you are entitled to believe whatever propaganda you want, but plz don't try and force that BS on anyone. While I do agree ppl always complain about TNA in one form or another, those said complaints should drive TNA to do better. If anything, it should open TNA's eyes to the fact that major overhauls and improvements are needed to move forward. Ignoring the problems tends to ruin whatever potential TNA has to truly be considered a unique brand. Until they realize that fact, TNA will continue to be obscure and without a loyal following. And whether you like it or not, acknowledging it's negative sides is the only way for TNA to break the current cycle of bad decisions they seem to be stuck in. Calling ppl smarks who complain is a convient way of dismissing any valid points that are raised. Effectively making you a counterproductive force in any discussion related to improving TNA for the better...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back