TNA Slammiversary:Matt Morgan's partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwith

Pre-Show Stalwart
So Matt Morgan's partner could be a number of wrestler's from the TNA roster.

I was thinking if it was someone maybe making their debut in TNA.

TNA likes to have surprises at alot of their ppv's, and with the surprise appearance of Booker T at a house show I am thinking Booker T will end up being his partner. Might also be a reason why TNA moved Mr. Andersen to a face so quickly. Booker T will come in as a heel, and Booker and Mr. Andersen will have a feud.

So my question is who do you think will be Matt Morgan's partner at slammiversary?

Their is alot of talent outside of TNA right now, and I personally can't see it being anyone on the current roster right now.

If you are thinking it is someone making their TNA debut, why would you think it's Booker? Hmm?

I'm hoping it's Raven. I know it's a long shot, but I want Morgan to fall under Raven's spell and become his lackey. I think the possibilities are endless. Have Raven help build up Morgan for a while and then when Raven gets too abusive and Matt can't take anymore, he obliterates Raven.

Morgan's been calling himself "we" for a reason that continues to escape me. This schizoprenic... wait, that points to something dealt with in one of Raven's old stables doesn't it? I mean, Raven's been the guy behind all the mental characters for years. Add on the fact that he's teaming with a shrink character... wait, then it's potentially Dr. Stevie dealing with Morgan's schizoprenia. I honestly think that this little "Golum/Smegol" angle could put Morgan with Stevie or Raven at this moment as those two make the perfect sense with Morgan's character.

dundundundun...it's heidenreick. would laugh if I were right but if I remember correctly, he did have a somewhat mental character in wwe

One Word......Thats Not Cool! when matt morgan made a short run in the
wwe he was carlitos henchman type dude.

Carlito won't be able to sign for 90 DAYS!!! Carlito won't be able to compete until Late August or Early September. There's no reason why they would sign Carlito if they can't use him until then. Interesting idea, but I just don't see it possible with the clauses that WWE puts into their contracts.

One Word......Thats Not Cool! when matt morgan made a short run in the
wwe he was carlitos henchman type dude.

Are you really comparing Carlito to Raven? That's laughable. lol Raven actually knows how to put on a good angle. Raven can actually help put someone over. What can Carlito do besides spit an apple in some guy's face? Not much.

i think him and Mr. Anderson would be a good team, but that probably wont happen now. It could be booker, but I think its gonna be Joe to further that feud...either way the band wins

Didn't TNA just release Steven Richards? If so that throws him out of the picture. I'm hoping Raven comes back. Don't give a shit about Booker and if he comes back or not.

Are you really comparing Carlito to Raven? That's laughable. lol Raven actually knows how to put on a good angle. Raven can actually help put someone over. What can Carlito do besides spit an apple in some guy's face? Not much.

where in his response does he mention raven? the topic of the thread is about who you think is morgans partner, and that was his response...not talking about raven....carlito would be cool but like someone already said he has that clause in his contract...booker would be cool i would like to see him back in tna, i hope it is booker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back