Matt Morgan's tag team partner

OK then.

I didn't expect everyone to jump down my throat. All I offered was a hypothetical situation. I had already been running this idea through my head before the reports about the LAX reunion had ever surfaced.

Yes, I realize that it was a "random," "thrown-together," "mish-mash," "motley," "patchwork," "different," "contrasted," "mingled," "jumbled," "inharmonious," "hit-or-miss," "varied," "improv," "odd," "scrambled," "heterogenous," "mixed bag," "hodgepodge," or "novelty" tag team. Thanks for telling me that.

A lot of people are frustrated about "random" tag teams in the divisions of both TNA and WWE. Sure, the Hart Dynasty is a true tag team, and deserving champs. Who did they defend their titles against on Raw tonight? Vladimir Kozlov and William Regal.....*gasp! A random tag team. Name one true tag team besides the champs in WWE's division. Cryme Tyme? Oh wait they broke up.

At least TNA has a few true tag teams...the MCMG, Generation Me, Beer Money...oh wait. With the exception of Generation Me, whom I admit I have little knowledge of, all of those tag teams were just "thrown together" at some point. Thankfully they meshed well, or otherwise everyone would be bitching about them.

The point is, don't shit on something before it's given a chance. Let LAX reform, win the tag belts, and defend them against Beer Money 57 times, and deny the MCMG a much-deserved shot at the belts, but whatever. I stand corrected WZ.

While I understand that they're trying to build Morgan's character more and give him legit credibility, this is just a rehash of an idea that has been done before with Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe a few years back. Remember when Joe was the lone Tag Team Champion? Instead of shit like this, they should work on actual Tag Team division angles and up the competition. A lot of singles wrestlers aren't even being used to do anything other than enhance guys like OJ anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back