• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

tna or wwe

D

dnetsballer

whats ur favorite TNA or WWE
(wwe wins 4 me tna is rlly overrated i'm like dieing cuz i'm so bored watching it)
just tell me which one u like best

:hogan: + legend killer= hogan turning into :undertaker2:

:suckit:

i was always wwe but this past week impact was better than raw and ecw so i dont know we will see in the next weeks becouse i belive tna is really picking it up

TNA. It has actual wrestling in it. And the matches aren't predictable. And They don't talk so damn much.

These TNA vs WWE threads are so pointless and ******ed.

It's not like the WWF vs WCW thing, not yet anyway, cause that was two rich-as-fuck companies going at it with a full-on ratings war as their shows aired head-to-head.

WWE is a multi-billion dollar company with five hours of programming a week, not to mention all the other shit like the WWE 24/7 channel etc., TNA is a small company on the rise, they're closer in size to ECW (the old ECW) than WCW.

Maybe in a couple of years TNA will legitimately be in competition with the WWE, but it's going to be a while yet, they need more time to establish themselves.

wwe, but we should not really be having this conversation until later on down the road when there is actuall head to head competition going on or something, right now the two arent really comparable

i actually enjoy watching both TNA reminds me of a very early WCW years before they had Nitro between 1990 and 1995 when i first started watchign wrestling don't remember too much of it since i was very young at the time

Id say TNA has much better wrestling, Even thou i hate to admit it but they do.

TNA right now, they are working there asses off, and it's showing, great wrestling.

WWE is currently rubbish, it just is, putting over crappy wrestlers, and not pushing their new talent.

yeah yeah TNA is pretty good i just like wwe better but i hope wwe changes
and yeah right now tna is working their asses off i just hope they dont get as good as wwe cuz if they do they will make the show "more entertaining" rather than wrestling

Well I don't know a damn person who don't like to be entertained. And you can't get hilarious skits with McMahon's or DX in gay TNA. So I am WWE forever. Eventually they will buy out TNA in my opinion. They will be taking out the trash.

dude i agree that wwe is better so chill out ok i love the dx mcmahon fued and i love being entertained i'm just tired of the gay ass story lines like lita and queen sharmell messing up good title matches thats all

Jrock said:
Well I don't know a damn person who don't like to be entertained. And you can't get hilarious skits with McMahon's or DX in gay TNA. So I am WWE forever. Eventually they will buy out TNA in my opinion. They will be taking out the trash.

You're kidding right? DX and McMahon's hilarious? How about overplayed? How about we saw this 10 years ago and it was 100 times better then? How about not everyone is looking for the entertainment part that WWE has. Maybe I am more entertained by wrestling matches. I am more entertained by talent than mic skills, by high spots over skits, by a german suplex over arguing backstage.

And they will NOT buy out TNA. TNA isn't for sale, NWA will never sell it, because despite the fact that WWE has the money to go worldwide, NWA has been around longer, done more, had more stars, and built more stars than WWE ever has. TNA isn't like WCW, which was owned by a multi-media giant who had his hands in everything, and had NO idea how to run wrestling the right way. Once profits dropped, he wanted out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back