• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 10.07 is LIVE Before the Glory!

I think Bisch wants to know if they're man enough MICKIE JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1111111!!!!!!!

A handicap match....holy shit it's Mickie James......much like the main event of the NWO debut show after Luger got hurt.

For the rights to the name and entrance music?

Sounds like Booker vs. Stevie for the rights to the name and music of Harlem Heat.

Unfortunately I've been more dependent on the dirt-sheets since I moved, so I'd already had that one spoiled for me. Blacking them out now though in case of a last minute surprise for BFG.

On the plus side, not having watched TNA live for a while had made me almost forget exactly how much I fucking hate American TV commercials.

Hey guys, had to watch the end of the Yankee game but I'm here now, put on the show just in time to see Mickie! Excited about that, but I DVR'ed and saw they showed Hogan in surgery beds. If this is a ploy to pull a swerve, I kinda find it distasteful. I sure hope they are more creative and don't actually use Hogan after showing him cringing in pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back