TNA, I am impressed.

Not trying to be a douche about it, because I like you :), but it seems you're only concerned with being positive when it fits what you like. If it's something you dislike (as in Orton beating Christian for the title), you have no problem complaining as much as the rest of us.

Uh, the concern isn't people bitching, it's people not using the bitching thread to bitch

Not trying to be a douche about it, because I like you :), but it seems you're only concerned with being positive when it fits what you like. If it's something you dislike (as in Orton beating Christian for the title), you have no problem complaining as much as the rest of us.
Nah, even then I calmed down and started throwing out the possibility that it was a storyline leading to Christian winning again or at least staying in the main event, and that at least Christian got his moment and was a Grand Slam Champion.
Uh, the concern isn't people bitching, it's people not using the bitching thread to bitch
Also this.

I liked last nights show. The new name? Not so much but at least it can't be chanted. Chris Harris was nice to see and he isn't in as bad shape as when he was braden walker and maybe his attitude has gotten better. Chyna I've never liked but she probably will give Karen the beating she deserves and hopefully end the angle/Jarrett program. Also am I the only one who wants to see Chyna vs. Mickle James?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back