• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Trademark's "Impact Wrestling"

maybe I'm a little confused.
TNA trademarked "Impact Wrestling"
does this mean a lead to TNA no longer using "TNA" "Total Nonstop Action" ?
does "Impact Wrestling" become the name?

or is this something like "Impact Wrestling" just becoming the new name of the TV show on Thursday nights?

Thursday night at 9 PM on Spike TV, TNA "Impact Wrestling"
right now, the show on Thursday night on TV is just TNA Impact. if your looking through the guide/TV guide and see TNA Impact, you don't know it's wrestling. if this is just going to be TNA "Impact Wrestling" as the name of the TV show, then I love it.

I doubt it's the TV show because they also reserved this domain - www.impactwrestling.com. iMPACT doesn't have its own website from what I know.

Initially I thought it was going to be a second show. Hell, I even thought they'd run a storyline where Dixie starts another company, calls it Impact Wrestling, and starts stealing members of the TNA roster in order to screw with Hogan but I'm pretty sure that won't happen unless James Cameron replaces Vince Russo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back