• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA = Horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesjd66

Registered Abuser
Soooo, Im watchin TNA o the saturday morning replay and it's horrible.
First off... the motor city machine guns music sounds like a sega genesis racing game rip-off.... I dare u to disagree. For real... get jimmy hart or somethin

#B... I am completely convinced that kurt angle has a bigger ego then HHH. Total Nonstop Angle. Down ur throat non stop. Obviously he's talented but wtf?... He quit WWE after being pushed as the main ECW guy, only to go to TNA and be the quasi ECW guy. Atleast he brought his current/ex-wife who i swear i will bang before I die.

And 5th: Next time you hear Jeff Jarett's theme, think this song..
OH..My Godd...Jeff Jarretts Here, OH mY God Jeff Jarretts Here

EDIT: btw, the mods, are worse then the Kliq, if you're a first time reader you're better off not even posting.. WZ is an awesome site but here, it seems now-a-days noobs start off with red rep....

oN another note... Look at my WWE/24/7 POST and tell me its spam.. Fuck you moderators, you nazi fucks. PEACE!!!! :la:

EDIT: wz is an awesome site that i've visited for atleast 6 years.... but as far this place goes, its run by the kliq..and if you're nit in it, they make your visits unpleasant.. If you're a noob, you're better off going somewhere else w/ your opinions cuase here its only going to get red rep'd

Soooo, Im watchin TNA o the saturday morning replay and it's horrible.
First off... the motor city machine guns music sounds like a sega genesis racing game rip-off.... I dare u to disagree. For real... get jimmy hart or somethin

#B... I am completely convinced that kurt angle has a bigger ego then HHH. Total Nonstop Angle. Down ur throat non stop. Obviously he's talented but wtf?... He quit WWE after being pushed as the main ECW guy, only to go to TNA and be the quasi ECW guy. Atleast he brought his current/ex-wife who i swear i will bang before I die.

EDIT: btw, the mods, are worse then the Kliq, if you're a first time reader you're better off not even posting.. WZ is an awesome site but here, it seems now-a-days noobs start off with red rep....

oN another note... Look at my WWE/24/7 POST and tell me its spam.. Fuck you moderators, you nazi fucks. PEACE!!!! :la:

EDIT: wz is an awesome site that i've visited for atleast 6 years.... but as far this place goes, its run by the kliq..and if you're nit in it, they make your visits unpleasant.. If you're a noob, you're better off going somewhere else w/ your opinions cuase here its only going to get red rep'd

That's some post. Firstly, B and Fifth. Mike adamle is now on the wrestlezone forums.

jamesjd66 STFU!!!! you really need to learn how to put things in order and do you personally know the kliq to confirm they run wrestlezone? thats right stfu. and your calling everyone else noobs

I agree about MMC's entrance music sounding like cheesey old video game music, which is something I've said for months, but that doesn't really hurt the product. It doesn't even effect it really. Also, every other point you brought up was either
b) Stupid or
5) Nonsense ramblings

i don't agree with you on your thoughts for tna reason being your're critizing theme music how does that have anything to do with their show the matches are great the angles are great angle is great

but the kliq and the red reps check out my rep check out my post what did i do to you people im just trying to talk about wrestling you guys need to check what you say i offend ur crappy music and you get mad at me its not my fault it sucks

This is possibly the worst post I have ever seen on any forum.

the motor city machine guns music sounds like a sega genesis racing game rip-off
So a theme song detracts from the quality of the show?

#B... I am completely convinced that kurt angle has a bigger ego then HHH. Total Nonstop Angle. Down ur throat non stop. Obviously he's talented but wtf?...
Kurt Angle doesn't write the show, it isn't his fault. As for being down "ur" throat non-stop, it doesn't feel that way to me when I watch TNA. I feel he gets just about enough air-time.

Atleast he brought his current/ex-wife who i swear i will bang before I die.
Aren't you one cool cat.

5th what? 5th time I've had to read this post to understand it?

I'm not a moderator here, but I have enough experience from moderating others forums to inform you that your post is pretty much spam. Try asking to borrow a brain cell from a half-decent poster if you don't understand why.

Make decent, readable posts which are good enough to spark discussion, and perhaps you'd gain some rep and a little more respect.

Actually the music and videos are really low rent. So I can see where he's coming from. It doesn't help for the overall image of the company. Same with posters for PPV's containing 5 wrestlers and only 2 of them making it on the card.

I also agree that TNA is horrible. The MEM angle looked for a while like it was going to be intresting. But they blew it quickly. Now they've only got 5 or 6 wrestlers worthy of carrying the company. One being a part timer, several being broken down and Jeff Jarrett.

The promotion is also void of any logic. Even WWE has some.

Feel free to re-create this thread, only next time without the attacks on the moderating staff. If you wish to continue posting on these boards, you will shut your mouth...well, theoretically speaking, of course.

This guy must be one of those e-inglorious bastards I've been hearing about. There should be eight or nine more with him, blazing a trail of violence and cruelty against the oppressors of the internet. Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back