TNA Confirms RVD vs. Sabu for HardCORE Justice

BigLuther

Pre-Show Stalwart
On TNA's main page, they have confirmed that Sabu will take Jerry Lynn's place in the main event for tonight's show. To me, this is obviously the right call since the feud with Sabu is really what launched RVD's career in the first place. Do you all think this was the right call? And if you were turned off of buying the show due to Lynn's absence, does this change your mind?

Im so happy that sabu is comin back to tna even if its only for one night sabu and rvd always have great matches going back to original ecw and the ecw in wwe they always have great spots this match should be a classic. I was not even goin to buy the ppv because i was not sure if sabu was comin but since he is i will be usein my own money to see sabu one last time.

I think that this is the best choice they could have for the main event other then Lynn. Sabu is known for his botches but hopefully he won't be too sloppy and him and RVD could have a good match

Sabu and New Jack in TNA tonight is EV2.0. Man it would mean the world to me for Paul to show up tonight. Also for someone to scream OMG for my man Joey" The Man Annouce Team" Styles. I really feel this going to be a great show and this coming Thursday will be better.

LOL LOL LOL LOL...u know whatz funny bout the replacement. It shows how outdated and "oLD" TNA is. Jerry Lynn could not perform in the pay pre view because he blew out his back or hiP!...WHAAT...when do you let someone who can do that wrestle at a pay pre view evenT!?!?!...what if he did that shit during hardcore justice..that woulda been hilarious!!! lol..and i saw hardcore justice..it sucked..hard..if i wanted to see matches from ECW..i would go download it. I know they are re-runs but hell atleast they would be better than what TNA would provide. THe audience in the Impact Zone are seriously dumb rednecks. Either TNA gets them too drunk or they are too slow and just chant whatever comes to their mind....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back