Sabu Returns to TNA at Hardcore Justice

Not a bad addition, as long as it is only a one time deal. If TNA signed him to any sort of long contract then they are just pissing their money away. Sabu will draw, for a one time appearance, however it would not be worth it to get him for anything longer, especially if this ECWTNA thing is ending after this PPV, if not then I still don't think it is a good use of money. TNA can use that money for someone who could be a bigger asset. Sabu will only be good for a one time deal and I don't even know how well he will do with that.

That said, it will be nice to Sabu back in the ring again. The man is fun to watch even if he isn't all that technical. He will surely make for some sort of a fun moment or match that will undoubtedly be bloody and that is what ECW was all about.

While this whole ECW thing was building up there were lots of chants for Sabu in the Impact Zone. With him now on the card I'm sure the ppv buy rate will go up. I only hope these guys don't blow up 10 minutes into a match, it will be interesting to see how they perform. I just hope this is a one time thing like TNA promises.

Ric-Flair.jpg

Hey Yo!

It's good news, another important piece to the ECW reunion puzzle was added, you can pretty much guarantee a fucking hella brutal match no doubt when Sabu hits the ring. And another episode of Botchamania, lol had to add that. No but seriously Sabu has put his body through alot of shit he has the scars to prove it that is why this guys deserves the respect dont forget he is entertaining.

He's a much needed addition to the PPV and if anything else he will probably bring some more buys to HardCORE Justice. I don't know if he can give the same bloody gorefest matches that he used to but maybe for one night he will put it all on the line. I would like to see him have another Barbed Wire Massacre with Abyss or maybe a match with Rhyno like the one at ONS 2005.

This is GREAT!!! If this really is about ECW's last stand, than this man can bring the violance like no other! This still has to be compared to ONS(even if it was better) in the feeling of that the matches won't be great as it's one night devoted to them and hardcore and jus about having fun, so this is going great so far and I actually think i'll enjoy it. He's not exactly in horrible shape. Saw him wrestle in the independents about 2 months ago and he looked pretty good, so I think he can put on a passable match.

Eh. That's how I feel about this entire thing. Sabu can return, fine, whatever, I don't really give a fuck, just give me RVD-Lynn and I really don't care about the rest of the card for Hardcore Justice. Sabu is a guy that gets alot of shit for being a poor spotty worker, and while it's somewhat justified, there was a time when he was one of the hottest new young innovative talents in the world when he debuted in FMW in 1989. Unfortunately that was over 20 years ago so I have almost no interest in seeing him on a regular basis, but I suppose if used correctly he could be useful for this PPV, shit have him wrestle fuckin' Taz, why not, I'd like to see that one last time even if they're both old and broken down.

sabu? wow good for tna/ecw. would personally like to see him against hardy or joe. but that wont happen and most of these pretty boys in tna wouldnt hack it against sabu in his style match, but it does make me want to see the ppv. too bad i will be at work. ggod thing for me that this site is here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back