• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hardcore Justice Line-Up

Alex_U

Dark Match Winner
Now that we are only days away and have not been given more than two matches, how would you like to see this PPV played out? If this thread has been created please delete but i didnt see anything.

For you original ECW hardcore fans out there, with the names given and some that have not be verified yet, what matches would you like to see happen.

Mine:
HardCORE Justice

RVD w/ Bill Alfonso vs Jerry Lynn
Mick Foley vs Terry Funk
LSD vs Sabu
Raven vs Dreamer
3D vs The Gangstas (I do realize that neither <The Gangstas> have been confirmed)
Sandman vs Rhino vs Justin Credible
OR EVEN
Rhino vs Kid Kash
and the CAT FIGHT!!!!

I see 3D up against The Rottens.....or Balls and whomever....I don't know if they have turned down the offer or not, but a flaming table match would be awesome. I really feel bad for Tommy in a way because I know on the surface he is trying his darndest to try and give the fans a good show, and I believe that there has to be a little bit of bitterness with the way WWE pushed the ECW product and the ONS two years in a row, and I don't know if his intentions are to show how it should be done, but I just hope that when all the dust settles, TNA can move on with it's angles and begin to establish (or re-establish) themselves.

I really hope that TNA finds a spot somewhere for The Impact Players Lance Storm and Justin Credible somewhere on the card. Maybe have a 3-way tag match with the Impact players vs. The FBI vs. The Dudleys

that would be pretty solid

I really hope that TNA finds a spot somewhere for The Impact Players Lance Storm and Justin Credible somewhere on the card. Maybe have a 3-way tag match with the Impact players vs. The FBI vs. The Dudleys

that would be pretty solid

lance storm turned them down.

I think it will be.

RVD vs Jerry Lynn
Tommy vs Raven w/ Mick Foley as ref
Team 3D vs Axl Rotten/ Balls Mahoney (maybe a 3-Way with the FBI)
Sabu vs The Sandman
Stevie vs Rhyno

and probaably a couple more matches, but if that happens I will be pretty pleased.

TNA World Title Match:
RVD vs. Jerry Lynn

Raven vs. Tommy Dreamer Guest ref. Terry Funk

Flaming tables match
Team 3D vs. Brother Runt & Balls Mahoney

Shane Douglas (with Francine) vs. Sabu (with Bill Alfonso) vs. Sandman

Kid Kash & C W Anderson vs. FBI

Mick Foley vs. Al Snow vs. Rhino vs. Masato Tanaka

Diamond & Swinger vs. Stevie Richards & The Blue Meanie (BWO)

In a perfect world...

RVD vs. Jerry Lynn - Last Man Standing (billed as their final match against each other)

Dreamer vs. Raven - High Incident (Scaffold match with tables stacked below)

Sabu vs. Mick Foley - No rope, barbed wire

Dudleys vs. Spike Dudley and mystery partner (return of Perry Saturn)

Some "Remembering Hardcore" vignette showing those who have passed away (Kronus, Mike Awesome, Rocco Rock, Johnny Grunge, etc.)

FBI (Tommy Rich, Little Guido, Tracy Smothers) vs. BWO (Richards, Meanie, Nova)

Beulah McGillicutty vs. Bill Alfonso - Intergender rematch

Chair Swinging Freaks (Balls and Axl Rotten) vs. Simon Diamond and Johnny Swinger

Al Snow vs. 2 Cold Scorpio

C.W. Anderson vs. Rhino - Taipei Death Match (taped fists covered in glue, dipped in broken glass)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back