Are you watching December to Dismember?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

• I have no interest in ECW

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im really glad im not struggling for cash or I would be even more pissed off that I bought that ppv. That was one of the worst pieces of garbage I have ever seen. I can't believe they ended the damn thing so early. Why couldn't they let Punk and Holly last longer and actually let all 6 guys in the chamber at the same time, I mean they ended the show so damn early, it only was 2hrs and 18mins about. They could have left all the guys in there and made the match go to the usual 2hrs and 45 mins. All the other matches excpet the hardys and mnm were a complete joke. I wrote an email to the wwe as well.

realblackhart said:
If you go to ECW.com you'll see a clip of Heyman crying...........in the clip he talks about Big Show's rematch clause.

IMO he's crying because he was a part of the crap that was December to Dismember. He's crying because the Full Blooded Italians are jobbing. He is crying because the beer drinking, cigarate smoking Sandamn is being used as a bully and not a wrestler, he is crying because the Suicidal, Homicidal, Genocidal, Deathdifying Sabu is commiting WWE career suicide, he is crying because RVD isn't even half the F'n Show, He is crying because Tommy Dreamer jobbed to Davari, He is crying because CW and Doring are being ignored, He is cring because he has affiliated himself with the burrying of ECW, He is crying because Al Snow can't find Head.

Can I get a fkn amen?!?!

Heyman has gotta be bleeding inside. I hope he can convince that dick Vinnie to give him control of the product based on this crapfest. Think about it. Vince says its good for business for ECW to ignore their old fans and build a new base. Since heading in that direction, ECW has dropped a full point in TV ratings, they are forever criticized as the worst wrestling show on TV week in and week out, they have nothing going for them storyline wise, talent wise, or direction wise. Its ridiculous.

Vince even moved the site of the PPV so as to not have any old ECW fans at the event. How is this good for business? I will never ever understand that man. He is a complete ********. Did he not watch the ONS events? Did he not see that electricity? WWE could only dream of having such an incredible connection with its fans. Could it be that? Is Vince scared of ECW becoming better than his WWE?? IMO, its not that. Vince is just that STUPID!! The man has no fkn idea. Give Heyman control and see how it turns out. Experiment with it and see where it goes Vince. If it fails, fair enough shut it down. But you leave it how it is and its dead within the next 18 months regardless.

No offense to those who bought the PPV...but I had better things to spend 30+ dollars on. When only two matches are promoted by WWE on the damn website...It does little to impress me. As far as hearing Vince, it's entirely possible, as it'sd obvious he doesn't give a crap about the "New" ECW. The only good thing he did with that PPV is putting the title on Lashley.

At first i too thought it was a fan who shouted it, but on further inspection it is without a doubt Vince.

T Murdoch 4 President said:
For the last time:

THEY CANNOT EVER GO BACK TO THE WAY THEY WERE AND HOW ECW WAS. IF THEY DID, THEY WOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR THE HOSPITAL BILLS AND PAY THE WRESTLERS WHEN THEY GET INJURED DOING STUPID SHIT THAT THEY DID BEFORE. IT IS COMMON SENSE THAT IT IS NEVER GOING TO BE THE SAME, SO GET OVER IT!!! NOT ALL FANS, INCLUDING CHILDREN, WANT TO SEE THAT HARDCORE STUFF ANYMORE, AND VINCE IS NOT GOING TO SHELL OUT THE STUFF TO THE MINORITY OF WRESTLING FANS (SMARKS) EVER, SO STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT. AND DON'T FORGET PAUL HEYMAN. HE STARTED ECW, SO IF HE WAS UNHAPPY NOW, HE WOULD HAVE QUIT SO IT'S NOT JUST VINCE WHO RUNS ECW. THE ORIGINALS ARE TOO OLD TO HAVE ANY SORT OF ROLE IN WWECW AND PROBABLY DON'T WANT TO. THERE IS NOT ENOUGH OF THEM, SO THAT IS WHY YOU SEE NEW FACES ON ECW - GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD THAT THERE WOULD BE NO ONE ON ECW IF IT WAS JUST ORIGINALS SO THAT IS WHY YOU SEE GUYS LIKE KNOX AND THORN, AND NOT MANY HATE CM PUNK WHO IS NEW AS WELL. IF PEOPLE HATE THE WWE SO MUCH, JUMP OVER TO TNA FOR ALL I CARE. IF YOU CANNOT SEE ANYTHING, LIKE THIS ECW, FROM ANYONE ELSES POINT OF VIEW EXCEPT YOUR OWN, FIRST GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND THEN CUT THE INTERNET CORD SO YOU CAN JUST SIT THERE AND ENJOY WRESTLING INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING ABOUT IT. FURTHERMORE, YOU CANNOT EXPECT ANYTHING FROM A 1 HOUR SHOW THAT PLAYS THE LITTLE SISTER ROLE TO THE BIG SHOWS, SO DON'T EXPECT A GENERATION OF HARDCORE WRESTLERS TO COME ANYMORE AND MAKE A BRILLIANT SHOW. THE ONLY THING I WOULD AGREE WITH THE COMPLAINERS OUT THERE IS THAT THE NAME SHOULD BE CHANGED - SIMPLY TO STOP PEOPLE TALKING SHIT AND EXPECTING BETTER OF SOMETHING THAT COMMON SENSE WOULD SUGGEST CANNOT DO. IN SHORT, ECW WILL NEVER BE HARDCORE FOR MANY REASONS....EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. I'm so tired of the bitching about the WWE product. WWE is making a whole lot more money then the TNA product so WWE must be doing something right. Sure ECW for the most part is crappy, but blame yourseves who paid 30 dollars to watch and not Vince who happily collects every cent and not give a damn about the so-called smarks.

FTWChamp said:
Vince has done tonight what I never thought was possible....put TNA at the top of my DVR priority list when it comes to wrestling. Say what you will, I'm a diehard ECW fan, not WWECW, but I can only take so much. TNA is the only show I get on a consistent basis that has not been poisoned by the McMahon's. Vince deserves to lose his company for what he has done to the sport we love. Long live the real ECW and long live the guys who bled to make it what it was so many years ago. Fuck Vince for what he has done to the memory of such an amazing product.

ECW can't be ran the same way it was because it went BROKE. WWE is a bussiness first meaning enteraining the masses is the first priority. TNA tried to be all about wrestling, but as time went on and the pressure to create a profit started to happen they switched over. Kurt Angle is even suggesting gimmicks for wrestlers to use when wrestling. Wrestling is entertainment first and who ever says different is wrong. Money us what bussiness is all about. Unlike us, most folks don't care about backstage. Most folks don't watch Raw like movie critic watches movie. This is the why Vince will always ran until someone comes with the mentaitly to entertain. As long as people are copying WWE, he okay

IMO why hav they even recreated ECW, is it bcoz they want somewhere to put people who arent gettin over in the other 2 shows, or is it to give potential stars a taste of WWE wrestlin without upsettin some of the other wrestlers who hav got spots on the other 2 shows. And also, ppl hav gone on sayin stop complainin ect, why when ECW done the 2nd one nite stand, did they make ppl believe tht when ECW came back, it was goin to be like the old days. No wonder ppl r complainin, they r feelin cheated. They should change the name or bury it cos the way its goin, it aint gonna get very far. I also feel sorry for original ECW guys who were presumably under the immpression it was goin to b like the old days. But hey , who im i to complain, i aint got the brain or money of Vince Mcmahon and if ppl r goin to buy it good luck, i hope the get somethin outa the programme.

The TNA chants were funny. At the press conference it was funny when a 'VKM' chant started when the Hardy Boyz challenge was issued.

lol i knew when they only promoted 2 matches it would be a worthless ppv, just sad how downhill something could go. ecw looked to have some bright future back with the 1st one night stand.

bob holly replacing sabu wtf?? bobby lashley wins the ecw title?? hmm what happened to cm punk vs rvd @ wm23 for the ecw title... looks more like test vs lashley LOL

I Just watched the reply and it sounds like when vince says YOUR FIRED the same kind of voice

i was looking at the poll on wrestlezone which asked "what letter grade would you give December to Dismember?" if you add up all the people who gave it an A, B, C and D it still doesnt amount to the # of people who gave the ppv an F. thats never a good thing

i have a question...

HOW CAN ECW PUT THE SANDMANS SIGNATURE CANE ON THE DAMN POSTER...

and then not even have him wrestle in the PPV?

I'm really dissappointed, thankfully it was a free Pay Per View show aired on Sky Sports 3 in UK, if I'd have paid for it I'd be even more dissappointed.

The best match of the night was the Hardy Boyz vs MNM match, the elimination chamber was made into a Vince McMahon production, there was nothing extreme about it despite the potential, a few chair shots and Big Show using the barbwire bat were about the most "extreme" parts of the show.

If WWE are to continue to sell ECW, bring back extreme/hardcore wrestling, bring back some ECW championships such as TV Title and ECW Tag Team Championship, and Paul Heyman and the ECW wrestlers should also request the WWE Hardcore Championship be revived especially for ECW, the place where that title would most belong.

I was at the PayPerView, and it was a lot better in person. I was shown a lot, with my, "the guy behind me can't see" sign.

the fact that cm punk was the first person to lose pissed me off, so i started chanting tna. damn them

Just hearing how short the PPV is really lame. I really hope they don't have another ECW PPV unless they have enough talent & can deliver the time a PPV should be.

anybody can tell me how can I contact wwe Im going to make a damn sense on the writting team and defend paulie and all ecw originals that are working and I think everybody hear need to do the same so please give me a way to contact them we all united can a make a damn difference Im so pissed of

crippler2525 said:
anybody can tell me how can I contact wwe Im going to make a damn sense on the writting team and defend paulie and all ecw originals that are working and I think everybody hear need to do the same so please give me a way to contact them we all united can a make a damn difference Im so pissed of
here you go
for ppv feedback- https://secure.wwe.com/forms/contact/help/show.php

for comments and questions- https://secure.wwe.com/forms/contact/help/show.php

give'em hell, and just remember to be construtive, if you just cuss them out it probably won't do any good

Anyone who spent 40 dollars on that crap is a damn fool. As internet fans we continue to bitch and moan about wwe, but yet ya'll keep shelling out your hard earned money. Money is what rules Vinces world, If he starts losing it. Then changes will happen. STOP giving your hard earned money to a man who gives a flying rats ass about what what actually entertains you.

Anyone who spent 40 dollars on that crap is a damn fool. As internet fans we continue to bitch and moan about wwe, but yet ya'll keep shelling out your hard earned money. Money is what rules Vinces world, If he starts losing it. Then changes will happen. STOP giving your hard earned money to a man who gives a flying rats ass about what what actually entertains you.

Why would you make an idiotic comment like that..the WWE exists for your entertainment as well. If it no longer entertains you, stop watching.

No dude your the idiot. Ya'll constantly bitch and moan about what the wwe is doing wrong. Yet you still pay money to watch there horrible ppv's, and then complain some more. When vince started losing money during the WWE\WCW war.Then vince went a different route. and The fans came back running. Your right the wwe is there for my entertainment, but if there promotion for a ppv is piss poor, then I dont shell out my funds for it. You dumbasss do and then complain.

Okay peeps, enough of the flaming, lets try to be civilised.

I'd like to respond to justinsayne's last post about comments and feedback to the WWE, whilst it is there, its rather limited to saying whether you liked or not and if so why you did or didn't like it. However such are the rules of WWE's terms and conditions that anything that justifies an opinion with a reason why or why not something was good would be deemed as an idea for storylines, matches and character development.

For example for somebody to say: I think December to Dismember wasn't as great a Pay Per View as it could have been, only two matches were advertised and the main event didn't live up to its full potential since the most "extreme" element of the match was a steel chair, and those are used regularly anyway, the weapons filled chamber didn't live up to its hype.
Also I feel that ECW should be in practise what its name is: Extreme (as in more than one extreme rules match), Championship (as in bringing back the ECW TV, ECW Tag Team and possibly even the WWE Hardcore titles) and Wrestling (As in full matches instead of matches ended in no contest or DQ as many are in ECW).

Whilst the above piece is creative criticism it wouldn't be allowed due to WWE's strict rules in regards to feedback.

Source - WWE Contact Page:

"Please do not send or e-mail any materials (including scripts, screenplays, storylines, ideas, music, business proposals, marketing concepts, etc.) having to do with character development, storylines or in-ring activities. WWE does not consider or examine these materials. Thank you."

Well actually the Extreme Elimination Chamber had "hardcore rules", its just that the weapons inside the chamber weren't used to their full potential. Wasting a table on CM Punk being trapped from entry and needing to break through a pod is stupid, it would be much better if it was used in the match such as with a RVD Five Star Frog Splash onto the table. The other 3 weapons weren't used that well either, it was a good overall match, but a shambles of an extreme match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back