Extreme Elimination Chamber Match for the ECW World Title:
Big Show vs RVD vs Sabu vs CM Punk vs Hardcore Holly vs Test

Tommy Dreamer vs Mike Knox

Balls Mahoney vs Kevin Thorne

Sandman vs Matt Striker

FBI vs Gymini

Stevie Richards vs Renee Dupree

Trinity vs Jazz

other than the Elimination Chamber i dont know how they are going to fill out this PPV...all the guys that anybody gives a shit about will be in the Chamber...

maybe they model it after the ONS ppvs...maybe have Stevie Richards with The BWO face off with Kevin Thorne...perhaps have Masato Tanaka vs. Sylvester Turkay...Sandman vs. Striker in a Singapore cane match...have the ECW ****s strip Kelly topless, ala Miss Kitty 1999...get Tajiri and Super Crazy together again for a Mexican Deathmatch... Dreamer vs Khali, extreme rules

i dont know

As of now I could see these happening-
Extreme Elimination Chamber-Big Show vs. CM Punk vs. Test vs. RVD vs. Sabu vs. Hardcore Holly
Kelly Kelly vs. Mike Knox
Kevin Thorne vs. Tommy Dreamer
Sandman vs. Matt Striker
Ariel vs. Trinity
Khali and Daivari vs. FBI vs. Terkay and Burke

as for the Extreme Elimination Chamber match Sabu is most definetly going to win it for RVD is not liked by Vince for getting in trouble!!!

Didn't Sabu get busted for drugs as well? I think the EC will go to a new guy but I hope it's not Test. I just don't like him or CM Punk. I think the starter of the thread forgot about the Ecw rivalries with the other brands and I think to have a good PPv they will need interpromotional matches. Edge was good but it probably won't be him. In future, I think it would also be good to have an interpromotional elimination chamber match. I hope the PPV is worthwhile seeing as it's the only ECW PPV (unless ONS continues).

I guess that they wren't Sabu's drugs, and they were in RVD's auto. Anyways... yeah, I had a funny feeling that this pay per view would suck. They could be using the airtime to start a good feud with CM Punk and another person of any stature. It would even be nice to see Punk fight Sandman, Dreamer, and a lot of the other people who arent even in the chamber. I guess thats just too much to ask though. I hope he at least has a good showing. I honestly see the brand going down from here. I was very hopeful for a long time... but a few high spots can't bring down the general mediocrity of their tv show, and what looks to be the pay per view. I feel funny just wishing they would put Punk on Raw and have him feud with Hardy, Nitro, or Carlito.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back