• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TJChurch: Please Tell Us Who is Better Than LeBron

michael_jordan.jpg

We're talking current NBA players in their current states. No MJ, Magic, Bird, etc... No Kobe or Duncan in their prime.

I would say Dirk Nowitzski, but that was soooooooo last year. The Mavs fell off this year and the Heat dominated.

Going to be intriguing to see how well LeBron is going to play once he reaches the wrong side of 30, later in this decade. For a guy who's game revolves on his otherworldly athleticism advantage, he's going to have to adjust once that amazing vertical & explosive burst goes on the decline. He's still a great passer but I suppose he can continue to improve and refine his touch or overall offensive technique

But eventually KD will overthrow the King in a couple of years. That's not going to be the least OKC/MIA thunder in my view

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back