ThUnDeRpHoEnIx's Look at Heroes

ThUnDeRpHoEnIx

Proud Team Bring It Member
Since FunKay is covering the Villains I decided to follow his lead and create a thread dedicated to heroes.Heroes from Manga,Anime,TV Shows,Comics and Video Games will all be shown here.I'll put a new hero up every week. So to start things out I'll start with who else but the First Superhero(And this may surprise you)

Mandrake The Magician

33.gif

I know you guys expected Superman or Spiderman but Mandrake debuted 4 years before Superman touched Earth and was really technically the first Superhero.

In 1934 Phil Davis created a comic strip and out of that comic strip came Mandrake the Magician whose Superpower was to use his hypnotic powers to make his subjects see illusions and using this technique while battling everything from gangsters to aliens. He was supported by Sidekick Lothar battling villains such as The Cobra,Mandrakes Half Brother as he discovers later in the comics to Derek,Mandrakes own brother.

Mandrake had comics about him,a film,one television episode, and even a play about it.But how does his Heroic Legacy mark up on the Hero Scale?

Heroic Traits/Legacy
- First Superhero in history
- Has the superpower to make his victims see illusions
- Helped the police with cases
- Fought off all types of evil family from Brothers to Half Brothers to even a Evil Twin

So on the Hero Scale Mandrake the Magician gets a Solid

5/10

Share your thoughts here.As for next weeks Hero(If you know dont spoil it for others) your tip is:

His the 21st Succesor of this Ghost like Hero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back