• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Things I don't understand

DrFeelgood624

Dark Match Winner
I don't understand why people think CM Punk's GTS and Shelton Benjamin's Paydirt are bad finishing moves. I think they both are 2 of the better finishers in the WWE. I mean the Paydirt does look bad when the opponent falls on his back, instead of face first, but that's not Sheltons fault. For The GTS looks like it could legit knock somebody out, so somone please explain, what do people see bad with these?

GTS would improve if the guy he's hitting it on didn't land before the strike. If it was in mid air, it would be awesome. Problem is that it's not as safe.

As for Pay Dirt, it would look a lot better if he gripped it better. He just goes way too fast and it looks sloppy as hell most of the time.

Same.

But i've seen people bash Punks GTS and say it sucks, simply because Kenta does it better.

The GTS is the 3rd or 4th finishing move Punk has had. I think he does a good job with it. But of course Kenta will do it better.

The GTS is the 3rd or 4th finishing move Punk has had. I think he does a good job with it. But of course Kenta will do it better.

He does a great job with it, personally i'm hoping he GTS's Jeff off the ladder at SummerSlam. That would be moment of the year for sure. His best finisher was the Pepsi Plunge though, shame he can't do it anymore, but he's got his knees to think about.

He does a great job with it, personally i'm hoping he GTS's Jeff off the ladder at SummerSlam. That would be moment of the year for sure. His best finisher was the Pepsi Plunge though, shame he can't do it anymore, but he's got his knees to think about.

I agree on both points. I will be getting SS solely to see Punk regain the title and the Pepsi Plunge rocks my world. Although, even if the move didn't take such a physical toll, I don't think he would've been able to use it in the WWE anyway. You know, with Trips being there and all.

I agree on both points. I will be getting SS solely to see Punk regain the title and the Pepsi Plunge rocks my world. Although, even if the move didn't take such a physical toll, I don't think he would've been able to use it in the WWE anyway. You know, with Trips being there and all.

It's great, this time last year, his match was in the middle of the card at SummerSlam, now he's main eventing it. Pepsi Plunge is one of my favorite finishers, ever. And yeah, even if it didn't hurt his knees, he wouldn't be allowed to do it. But who cares, Punk still gives us a good old Welcome to Chicago! :D

It's great, this time last year, his match was in the middle of the card at SummerSlam, now he's main eventing it. Pepsi Plunge is one of my favorite finishers, ever. And yeah, even if it didn't hurt his knees, he wouldn't be allowed to do it. But who cares, Punk still gives us a good old Welcome to Chicago! :D

Rebecca, I may love you. lol. There are not many people on here who like ROH and you definately know your shit. No one wants to talk about Punk's glory days in the indies! Long live the Pepsi Plunge... :)

GTS looks like it would legit hurt, but this is wrestling, who gives a fuck about legit?

I believe the People's Elbow is way more devastating than the GTS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back