Theo's Request Kingdom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theo man,

I want a new sig.

The Globe but
where the green was make it silver
where the blue was make it black

have it say GSA Allied Rings like you did but in silver tone.
make it smaller too,

Please and Thank You in advance plus help with putting it in the sig.

24y62at.png

Like this?

Thank for adding that to my SES And Daffney SIg your Awesome dude.But can you still do me a sig of ShowMIz With the Unified belts "23 is Awesome" "Be jealous" can you put that in the sig thanks your the best there is...

Ok theo no problem i was just thinking that you had already forgot about my request but no problem bro take your time....

339nj1e.png

Just made what I think one of the best sigs I've ever done. GenerationMe, I can't find any good pictures of Miz with the UTT, so that will be on hold until I come across one worth using. I apologize for the holdup.

No problem Hitman,Well if you cant do the ShowMiz Sig for now.Can you make me a hot sexy zombie looking Daffney surprise me pls .............sorry for being a pain But your the man dude

I like it...But, there's a lot of empty space. Maybe put his face in there, or shadow in "Future World Champ"? Nothing that stands out too much, just something to fill the space.

Hey Theo! Are you familiar with Psych at all. Id love if you could make a sig of James Roday(Shawn Spencer) and Dule Hill(Burton Guster) outside of the Psych office with the words "wait for it" across the bottom! Thanks!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h1-SngQAUcU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h1-SngQAUcU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This is Psych if youre not familiar. Thanks!

Could you get me a sig of CM Punk hitting the GTS on someone saying on the bottom "Straightedge means I'm better than you." And color the picture in black and white with the letters in black. Thanks.

I like it...But, there's a lot of empty space. Maybe put his face in there, or shadow in "Future World Champ"? Nothing that stands out too much, just something to fill the space.

Here ya go NSL:

s0wj1z.png

dxbp90.png

I will try and have the other two requests above Sunday night. If not I'll have it by Monday night/Tuesday morning.

I lied, couldn't sleep.

Hey Theo! Are you familiar with Psych at all. Id love if you could make a sig of James Roday(Shawn Spencer) and Dule Hill(Burton Guster) outside of the Psych office with the words "wait for it" across the bottom! Thanks!

le2co.png

Could you get me a sig of CM Punk hitting the GTS on someone saying on the bottom "Straightedge means I'm better than you." And color the picture in black and white with the letters in black. Thanks.

2q234zr.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/le2co.png[/IMG]

Take the code above and put it into the signature part of the user cp.

That looks awesome but how do I get the pic for my sig?
EDIT:Never mind I got it thanks for the sig though it's awesome.

Are you familiar with the manga/anime titled "Bleach"? The main character is Ichigo Kurosaki and I'd love to get a sig featuring him. I'd like it to somehow feature his hollow mask(in the background) and have "Ichigo Kurosaki" at the bottom of the sig in black letters with red trim. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back