Theo's Request Kingdom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I would like a TNA sig:
With a cool background and the text should be: "Cross The Line"
the wrestlers in it should be: the Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Mr. Anderson and Matt Morgan.

Thanks, I will give you credit.

Hey theo i was wondering is you could do me a bad ass sig here a pic of my son can you put like a championship on him and like some cool pics in the background............also can you do me another sig with daffney and the straight edge society in it...........i love your sigs and it will be cool if u could do me that favor........thanks hope to hear from you

Theo could you please use the sig you made for me before

5peexg.png

and possibly edit Richey Edwards into it please

richey-edwards-200-112408.jpg

or possibly a new sig with those guys in it with Richey Edwards as well???

a GLOBE in the center saying ALLIED RINGS. Above of ALLIED RINGS put GSA. color scheme can be blood red.
in small put in under the globe WWE, CLN, TNA, GLAMOUR RINGS in fire letters.

rtiazd.png

hey theo could i have a sig with 1 half edge and 1 half punk on edges side doesnt matter what colour but in background have the rand could he be wearing his rated r wwe championship and on punks half can he hold the world title and doesnt matter what colour and u can pick what can go in the background shot theo you the man.

2f09grq.png

I have a new one I need added into my sig rotation. Drew McIntyre with a blue-ish background, and somewhere in black lettering "Drew put my butt in this seat".

Please and thank you :)

nl4l74.png

Theo, got a sig request for ya. Could you possibly make me a sig that pretty much shows the top part of my current sig. What I'm thinking is making it look like a page out of a dictionary with the definition on the left saying: "WWE Reject: A Pro Wrestler; Performer whose talent and ability is a threat to outshine WWE's top guys; D'Angelo Dinero." and then have a picture of his face next to it? I know it's a bit confusing but something like the right side of this picture

It would be much appreciated man.

2it4jev.png

I did my best Schizo.

Okay I would like a TNA sig:
With a cool background and the text should be: "Cross The Line"
the wrestlers in it should be: the Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Mr. Anderson and Matt Morgan.

Thanks, I will give you credit.

25yud6t.png

That is most likely it for tonight. I'm sigged out right now and I'm gonna hit a slump with all these sig request. I'll do my best to get them done tomorrow.

Hey Theo, would you mind making a sig for me of Matt hardy with his United States championship. With "the era of mattitude" on it somewhere? please and thanks so much

you put the img tags around the website. img tags around the picture. when in your sig box, click the picture with a mountain and the sun. then past the website in the box that comes up and it'll put the tags in for you.

Hey Theo.

Can you make me a sig of the Hardyz from back in the old days? And make it say "Team Xtreme"

Thanks!

1zqzssx.png

Hey theo i was wondering is you could do me a bad ass sig here a pic of my son can you put like a championship on him and like some cool pics in the background............also can you do me another sig with daffney and the straight edge society in it...........i love your sigs and it will be cool if u could do me that favor........thanks hope to hear from you

eq6s82.png

2wn1hk6.png

Theo could you please use the sig you made for me before

2ypkt42.png

That's great Theo. Sorry to be a pain but could you add Layne Staley to the sig as well please

layne.jpg

possibly making Jim Morrison a bit smaller to fit everyone on please thanks

Wow theo your the man thank you very much your really awesome man......i love the pic with my son as the future champion.....HITMAN YOUR THE BEST THANKS AGAIN

hate to be a pain but can u put in the straight edge pic with daffney something that says on top of the pic "the end is near" and on the bottom can you put "let us save you" pls and thanks again.......and i know im a pain , can u also do me a sig of miz and show with the unified belts and can the sig say "Awesome 23""Be jealous"

hay theo can u make me a sig of the undertaker in a dark purple screen with the grim reaper in the background. and the logo is rest in peace

what up g, can u make me a siggy of one half of dx on the left with green background them as a shadow , and crime time the same except not green but any colour cheers g

Hey Theo,

I need you to edit out the Guerreros in that tag team sig with 3-D and Samoans with The Nasty Boys.

And then I want a Kerwin White sig saying white is right and the usual GWA stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back