The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, who do we have left that you can go? Hmm! You may have to ask Tenta who you can be.

I'm not being funny or anything but those are perhaps the two worst motivational posters I have seen in my lifetime. I know I would say that but seriously, I never even got a kick out of the creationist one.

November 17, 1997. Ravishing Rick Rude appears on WWF Raw with DX and on WCW Nitro with the nWo…at the same time.

August 4, 2009. Ravish - “King Pat” - Rick Rude appears on ARE YOU READY? with WZDX and The WZnWo with nWZo…at the same time.

“…you didn't destroy the Kliq. Do not confuse expansion with destruction. The Clique owns this business… - HBK Shawn Michaels, one of the first members of DX and one of the last members of the nWo.”

This got a little out of hand, so here’s what I propose.

Instead of a Stable War between two of the greatest Factions in history, why not form a Brand?? Instead of being nWZo vs. WZDX, let’s form WrestleZone’s New D-Generation X World Order. Besides, the Evolutionary Horsemen look like they’re growing. I think I see Paul Roma and Mongo coming.

“We’re not here to kill WZ, we’re here to help” – Hulk Hogan, No Way Out 2002.

Ironic, the man named “Rude”, is the one who’s trying to not be.

Available roles:
Dusty Rhodes
Ted DiBiase
Big Bubba Rogers
Masahiro Chono
Dennis Rodman
The Disciple
Stevie Ray
Horace Hogan
Mark Johnson
Lex Luger
Eric Bischoff
David Flair
Samantha
Jeff Jarett

Here's a motivational poster for you:
degenerate.png

[/fail]

Three things;

Doc, I continue to love the sigs

We are the most powerful group in WZ.

Who wants in?

KB, for so long, you've always been the tweener announcer for this place, but you've always been the brains behind the WZ. Don't you want to be recognized on camera? Isn't it time that you finally got the due you deserve, and got noticed as the creative genius you are?

Come on, KB...
Join us. We are stacked, and the largest faction on WZ. With you as our KBischoff, we will rule...

I've been recognized as a creative genius. I created a stable the likes of which you have never witnessed.

And now you have the chance to be part of a better one...

I am the creative genius. I have united our members with the glory of the black and white banners.

All who wish to join the nWZo but have no specific role, this is your sig:
nwzo.png

KB, it's time, man. You know the time calls for you to make a change. The good guy with a lot of friends on the forum is so played out. Run with the bad boys of WZ, KB. I swear, we'll make it worth every precious second you have with us

That is terrific, KB.... But think of the potential you have with this group. Think of all the firepower we have

JKO... Perhaps you should make your way over to "Should Tenta Be Disowned".... You're going to find some scary shit for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back