The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, Christian Battlez, THE Madcap, FalKon, etc. I know I'm not the most established poster, but we have people who are experienced.

Not really. I believe if you combined the post counts and reps of every one of your members, it wouldn't equal even 1/5th of only my posts or rep, let alone our other members.

CB is a nobody, Madcap posts in like 2 threads on the entire forum, I have no idea who you even are, and FalKon is decent, albeit annoying.

Still....WZnWo > Your JOB Squad.

Not really. I believe if you combined the post counts and reps of every one of your members, it wouldn't equal even 1/5th of only my posts or rep, let alone our other members.

CB is a nobody, Madcap posts in like 2 threads on the entire forum, I have no idea who you even are, and FalKon is decent, albeit annoying.

No. You will see xfear, you will see. We still love our enemies though.

This nWZo thing happening is annoying with the amount of members joining, X. I will say this for the last time & I will stop drilling this message. If this battle of the factions happens [which it might not] then I am against the nWZo. I will even go against the nWZo by myself. Mark my words...

Ohkay, my annoyingness is out of my system... now I shall get back to good old fashioned producing great wrestling posts persona...

Of course we have too many members, what kind of nWo would we be if we didn't? Am I the only one that actually watched WCW?

Jesus I just realized some of you guys were too young to watch WCW. That saddens me greatly.

Is this the Hollywood Hulk Hogan-esque heel turn?

..No, Xfear has always been willing to say stuff like this. :lmao:

milenkoinferno.png

[115]FalKon;1269198 said:
Soon enough, there needs to a nWZo Wolfpac with the amount of members joining

Divide and conquer techniques will not work here Holmes. We are strong as a unit.

You want in Murf? We've got these wonderfully badass custom sigs.

You also have a bum like The U.P whos only entertainment he has ever provided on the forums was when he was in prison and then everyone wished he had stayed...and you call us has beens ha thats all the NWO was while DX formed a revolution. If your not down with us then you can suck it.

You may be my friend on these forums, but hell if you're going to be flinging insults my way and on the opposite side of the battle, then fuck you.

Bum? I'm no bum, thank you very much. My entertainment reaches far beyond the prison, your argument to the effect that it doesn't is just plain wrong and ill-informed. No one was even in the prison when I was sent there, it was just me, and the only "entertainment" was people voting on wether or not I should be let go or banned, and also a couple people ventured in to insult me. Not much entertainment there, buddy.

All you people do is toss the catch phrase "Suck it" our way, I mean really is that what your faction is all about? Worn out crowd pleasing words, that don't do anything but show your unimaginative nature and patheticness?

Battlez, you're an outcast, buddy. The only reason you joined the WZDX faction is because they fit the same build as you, they would only accept you because they themselves are nobody's that can't think up an original idea if their lives depended on it. I feel pity for myself for even asking you to try and join the nWZo, talk about shooting yourself in the foot, you single-handedly would have brought this entire faction down.

Bottom line, you're lame, you're pathetic, and I could pop out smarter fuckin' kids outta your mom with a limp dick.

Oh, and X, sticking up for me? Damn, never thought i'd see the day, thanks though that was pretty cool of you. That just shows how deep the loyalty of the nWZo goes.

I just posted the entire nWZo sig collection in my graphics thread so people can find tem easily.

Doc, great jobs on the sigs man. These are awesome.

If we really wantde to take the nWZo thing to the next level, start every non-spam post with:

The following post has been paid fo by the nWZo.

Or not.

Doc, great jobs on the sigs man. These are awesome.

If we really wantde to take the nWZo thing to the next level, start every non-spam post with:

The following post has been paid fo by the nWZo.

Or not.

Haha

Might be a bit much it would probably get on Milk's nerves lol... lets do it hahaha

or not..., or maybe.... hmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back