The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, their sigs suck balls, I am pretty good at that stuff as evidenced by my book this threads so we got the top two sig guys on the forums.

Is there any stopping us? Think not.

Like it or not, nWZo has the best group of people on it. Fact!

I mean even xfear is part of it. Auto-Win!

You also have a bum like The U.P whos only entertainment he has ever provided on the forums was when he was in prison and then everyone wished he had stayed...and you call us has beens ha thats all the NWO was while DX formed a revolution. If your not down with us then you can suck it.

You also have a bum like The U.P whos only entertainment he has ever provided on the forums was when he was in prison and then everyone wished he had stayed...and you call us has beens ha thats all the NWO was while DX formed a revolution. If your not down with us then you can suck it.

I guess it would be easier to suck it if any of you twat-waffles had anything to suck. But hey! I'm not one to judge.

Oh, very clever, FalKon. Did you come up with that yourself?

M_F, you're Miss Elizabeth! We made you a sig!

Dusty Milenko?

Milenko Inferno?

Milenko Inferno! YES!

Wait, was Disco in the nWo?

Dude, really, you're going to talk shit about The U.P.? I'm not his biggest fan, but who the fuck are you? The guy who comes up with 87 new Book This threads every day, none of which anyone reads? Trust me, the only entertainment you've ever provided was in the prison as well bud.

Oh and everyone knows that DX was started as a rip off of the NWO, that's common knowledge. Your little faction is no different.

You just can't mess with the NWO, brother. 'Cause when you're NWO...you're NWO 4 LIFE.

I can't be bothered to read this entire thread. I'm just toooo sexy.

At any rate, I'd like to say two things.

1) If and when Ty, 48, and myself form the Wolfpac, we're taking everyone out. ..Until we rejoin with you guys later. :lmao:

2) I love Xfear. If I could somehow have his child, I would. Wouldn't even hesitate.

Ah... Docco... you have a lot to learn. Apparently its what the faction says as a catchphrase... so SUCK IT!!

:lmao: :lmao:

Your thread title is wrong, shouldn't it be the nWZo??? Wow, I joined the right team if this faction can't even spell their own faction abbreviations correctly!

:lmao: :lmao:

SUCK IT!!!

Tsk tsk... already having troubles mid-way through your endeavours to create a faction. We decided to be WZ-DX off the bat & it stuck. No need to change a great name... I figured you needed work on such a poor name for your faction...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SUCK IT!!!

I'd stop if I were you Falkon. Your DX faction is the definition of lame. Your leader is a fucking 14 year old kid, and the rest of your faction are nobodies that no one on here has ever even heard of.

Whereas we have some of the best posters on the entire forum in our faction, as well as 2 mods and Tenta, who's a better poster than all of your faction combined and multiplied by twelve.

So, basically, fail.

I have no idea who you are man. Make some more posts and we'll see.

Yes. There's always room as long as we don't run out of nWo members. However, it's nice if you have a few posts under your belt and green rep.

I'd stop if I were you Falkon. Your DX faction is the definition of lame. Your leader is a fucking 14 year old kid, and the rest of your faction are nobodies that no one on here has ever even heard of.

Whereas we have some of the best posters on the entire forum in our faction, as well as 2 mods and Tenta, who's a better poster than all of your faction combined and multiplied by twelve.

So, basically, fail.

Um, Christian Battlez, THE Madcap, FalKon, etc. I know I'm not the most established poster, but we have people who are experienced.

X, I am not a full-fledged member of DX. I am an ambassador that will help them rise to their feet to have a stand. I am only aiding them, per se.

However, I still believe the [115] faction is up & running consisting of me & me only! If DX is unsuccessful, then I will step up to take the nWZo down by myself if I have too.

And Doc, here's some variety:

SUCK IT!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Just kidding... but seriously, here is some variety:

Those Who Stand In My Way, Will Perish To [115]...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back