The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw it. Dammit, the nWo had so many members in real life, that's why you guys can get so many. But we're not scared.

And anyways, in case you haven't noticed, KB is asking for things that are near impossible. And he hasn't used the custom sig that Doc made for him (Which I will admit are kinda cool). So I don't think KB will be joining with you anytime soon. Especially with the tension between him and Thunderball. You could get taken out from the inside...Doc might get tired of being everybody's sig maker...or RKO18 might pull a Randy Orton and want to be more than just a henchman...You never know.....;)

Hmmm.
JKO
Rearrange it, add a vowel.

JOKE.

Just like your little DX faction.

In other WZnWo news:

Your resident Big Sexy has his Comp II class all but in the bag. One more test on Friday and this kid gets to keep 8,000 dollars a semester that the Arkansas Government is trying to take away from him.

Congrats, Big.
I have to do two hours of driving today with my driving instructor. It's been raining all day so I'm NOT looking forward to it.

And anyways, in case you haven't noticed, KB is asking for things that are near impossible. And he hasn't used the custom sig that Doc made for him (Which I will admit are kinda cool). So I don't think KB will be joining with you anytime soon. Especially with the tension between him and Thunderball. You could get taken out from the inside...Doc might get tired of being everybody's sig maker...or RKO18 might pull a Randy Orton and want to be more than just a henchman...You never know.....;)

What? I like KB. He may not like me but I still like him. There may be tension but only because I like to rib him on stuff. Most of the time I am joking.

LOLZ, fight the power, Razor. How did it go, mang?

Pretty good. It'd be better once I'm done with this class. It's the reason why I had to bust out my rebuttal to Milky in 30 minutes. I almost missed my 24 hour window. :lmao::lmao:

Doc, good luck to ya, man. Is this for your license, buddy?

Once I get all my hours, yeah. I have to get ten hours of driving with an instructor plus 50 "on-your-own" hours and ten night hours to be able to take my licence test.

Pfft! I am learning to drive and we don't need half of that shit. All we need is like 15-20 lessons and then 20-30 hours of driving on your own and you're all set.

lolz, when does class end man?

It's online, so you can do your work ahead of time. I did all of my work for the week, so I don't have to do anything until this Friday. That's when I go to campus and take a essay test in which I compare two poems and answer a prompt. It's shit I've been doing since the 7th grade. Of course, I was in Pre-AP, AP classes. But still. I just got what she calls "Double Bonus" because I made a interpretation that I used to make back in the 8th grade.

Oh! I broke 8k rep recently. Didn't rep ****e a single bit either. ;)

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

We now have an opening for Fake Sting.

Here is our new list of available positions:

Fake Sting
Dusty Rhodes
Ted DiBiase
Big Bubba Rogers
Masahiro Chono
Dennis Rodman
The Disciple
Stevie Ray
Horace Hogan
Mark Johnson
Lex Luger
David Flair
Samantha
Jeff Jarrett

LOLz, Razor, is that to say I'm a rep ****e? :lmao:

You said it....and were one of the biggest posters in that Rep ****e thread...;)

I think I scared my teacher a little bit. She wanted us to post some lyrics from our favorite song, and I picked No World for Tomorrow by Coheed and Cambria. It's a fight song, basically. I picked the part that basically says don't give up, keep fighting, the enemy is going to lose in the end. But it says it rather creatively, so to speak. I think she's frightened. :lmao::lmao:

Once I get all my hours, yeah. I have to get ten hours of driving with an instructor plus 50 "on-your-own" hours and ten night hours to be able to take my licence test.

How many hours ya got now, Doc?

How ya doing, by the way, man?

Fake Sting
Dusty Rhodes
Ted DiBiase
Big Bubba Rogers
Masahiro Chono
Dennis Rodman
The Disciple
Stevie Ray
Horace Hogan
Mark Johnson
Lex Luger
David Flair
Samantha
Jeff Jarrett

FUCK.

...but Jeff Jarrett lost clean to Chyna. I don't want him in my WZnWo.

:lmao:
You said it....and were one of the biggest posters in that Rep ****e thread...;)

:lmao::lmao: Yeah, and I only got fucking one rep out of that, and no rep for this nWZo thing. Pfft... :lmao:

I think I scared my teacher a little bit. She wanted us to post some lyrics from our favorite song, and I picked No World for Tomorrow by Coheed and Cambria. It's a fight song, basically. I picked the part that basically says don't give up, keep fighting, the enemy is going to lose in the end. But it says it rather creatively, so to speak. I think she's frightened. :lmao::lmao:

:lmao: I've done worse. I handed my teacher a song by Avenged Sevenfold, called Chapter Four. Needless to say, in a Catholic University, it did not fly too well

I've got me my next Philosophy thread. Nietzche is making a appearance, finally. Xfear will be happy.

Fake Sting
Dusty Rhodes
Ted DiBiase
Big Bubba Rogers
Masahiro Chono
Dennis Rodman
The Disciple
Stevie Ray
Horace Hogan
Mark Johnson